Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Well I for one am starting to get hyped, judging from the discord from the few that are in the inner circle working on it, they all are saying it's gonna be worth the wait. Yes, it's been a terrible wait and I'm not excusing that, but hopefully the game itself will be even better than the first batch. I mean, 200 pages so far on an initial release and they know if they don't put out something killer it'll blow up on them. We may just be stuck with a really great game that takes ages to update.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I don't understand why Devs would release these wallpapers and things. They can use the extra time to work in the game!! Do people even care about 4k wallpapers of these games? Like can u even put the wallpapers when everyone will see it??

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I for one am starting to get hyped, judging from the discord from the few that are in the inner circle working on it, they all are saying it's gonna be worth the wait. Yes, it's been a terrible wait and I'm not excusing that, but hopefully the game itself will be even better than the first batch. I mean, 200 pages so far on an initial release and they know if they don't put out something killer it'll blow up on them. We may just be stuck with a really great game that takes ages to update.
200 pages of which 150 are probably "Update When?" or the equivalent... And then there's another 200 pages that were deleted for being off topic...

I just hope that whenever the update happens (soon hopefully) most people are happy and those who aren't just walk away (okay, that won't happen, can't expect people to stop complaining anonymously on the internet).

This has been too long a wait...

Reactions: Maviarab

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Whinging is an international past time.

Still would be fun to play more of the game and just enjoy it with like minded pervs. :devilish:

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Humming "To dream the impossible dream..."

At least what is here to tool around with is more than some Skinamax "dirty" shows from the 80/90's. Well save "Friend of the Family" or some "Emmanuels".

Goes back to dreaming of a certain trio of cuties.... :p

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes