cjdm

May 23, 2020
I think what they meant at the beginning of this month when they said they would give us an update in 2-5 days, is that they would give us an update in 2-5 weeks. No harm, it's just a factor of 7x. This last 2% must be a PITA!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I think what they meant at the beginning of this month when they said they would give us an update in 2-5 days, is that they would give us an update in 2-5 weeks. No harm, it's just a factor of 7x. This last 2% must be a PITA!
They didn't say they would give us an update. They said they hoped they would, but weren't committing to anything. The most concrete time we have at the moment is "This Month".

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
It is in the posting rules to not tag uploads with what may be in the game in the future, only what is in the game during the current available build posted here.

cjdm

May 23, 2020
They didn't say they would give us an update. They said they hoped they would, but weren't committing to anything. The most concrete time we have at the moment is "This Month".
I guess you haven't been here for the last few months where they've said the exact same thing. This time, they stated 2-5 days at the beginning of this month, then modified it to "this month" shortly after.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I guess you haven't been here for the last few months where they've said the exact same thing. This time, they stated 2-5 days at the beginning of this month, then modified it to "this month" shortly after.
I've been here for a while, and they didn't state 2-5 days. I asked about it in the Discord and was provided a screenshot of the quote. The only definitive thing for this month was "This Month".

Unless you're referring to something I simply missed. They were actually referring to when they could provide the info, and not when it will release, which they were admittedly a bit late on, but that's clearly been warped by the the time we got this exchange between you and me.

There's plenty of actual reasons to be frustrated, or untrustful with how this has been handled, so there's no need to spread misinformation.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom
Jan 7, 2019
I've been here for a while, and they didn't state 2-5 days. I asked about it in the Discord and was provided a screenshot of the quote. The only definitive thing for this month was "This Month".

Unless you're referring to something I simply missed. They were actually referring to when they could provide the info, and not when it will release, which they were admittedly a bit late on, but that's clearly been warped by the the time we got this exchange between you and me.

There's plenty of actual reasons to be frustrated, or untrustful with how this has been handled, so there's no need to spread misinformation.
That post was edited it says so in the SS.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
In that screen shot you linked it literally says where they edited it. That's exactly where they said an update would be made in 2-5 days, then they edited their post to say what you linked. Whether that is an update for the progress, or the game I don't care... all I have heard is radio silence.

I am not spreading misinformation, there are plenty of people that will vouch for what I'm saying. This also does not remove the fact that they've been saying "release this month" for 3-4 months now. I once supported this game on their pateron and would like to see what it paid for. However, we've been stuck now at 98% for basically 2 weeks. If this goes on for another cycle of pateron payments, I know exactly what they are doing.
Yeah, fair enough.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It was an honest quest bud. I thought I read somewhere they had control over their own thread.
They can moderate the op if they created the thread and follow the guidelines I think, but no moderation privileges for other posts.

Reactions: RandoCard3
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes