Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Hey don't knock it. Hollywood does it all the time till they can get truly creative and interesting writers in to replace the ones they've chewed up and tossed out into the Mojave.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Yeah so the little green men on mars can be certain which lovely girl of the trio is your fav right? We feel you. :geek:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
My main PC screen is a 55" Toshiba TV cuz I love larger than life POV LOL
Larger Olivia + Larger Grace = More intense O face
;)

Reactions: Nulldev

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This game has more promise and can make much more money than both developer's games combined. I know it's just the prologue but I think this game has a potential to become the best adult game in history. When I look at developer's others game, they cannot event close to this game's quality ( I mean polarity is cool but not looking good as good as this game for sure on both story and graphics wise). I don't understand why they don't make a break on their other projects and fully focus on this game. Like why? At this rate this game cannot event get finish in 2030 if we talk about 8 months updates. It would be a really huge waste

Jul 8, 2018
This game has more promise and can make much more money than both developer's games combined. I know it's just the prologue but I think this game has a potential to become the best adult game in history. When I look at developer's others game, they cannot event close to this game's quality ( I mean polarity is cool but not looking good as good as this game for sure on both story and graphics wise). I don't understand why they don't make a break on their other projects and fully focus on this game. Like why? At this rate this game cannot event get finish in 2030 if we talk about 8 months updates. It would be a really huge waste
I have to agree. I looked at there other games, and they just don't compare to this or some other games out there. This is the only game of this kind i have followed and am waiting for news about an approximate release date for the next version. But i am loosing patience. They said september then they said may be a few days later now it's mid october and we havn't heard anything. I'd love to just know like oh actually it wont be here till mid november or yes were putting in the final touches now and it will be released by the end of the month. Just something even if they exagerate like if they think in a weeks time tell everyone it'll be out within 4 weeks. Just so we have a time frame

Reactions: TommyTuba

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have to agree. I looked at there other games, and they just don't compare to this or some other games out there. This is the only game of this kind i have followed and am waiting for news about an approximate release date for the next version. But i am loosing patience. They said september then they said may be a few days later now it's mid october and we havn't heard anything. I'd love to just know like oh actually it wont be here till mid november or yes were putting in the final touches now and it will be released by the end of the month. Just something even if they exagerate like if they think in a weeks time tell everyone it'll be out within 4 weeks. Just so we have a time frame
Potential to be the most successful perhaps...if we're equating some people's equasion of success meaning money. As brilliant as it was...at its heart it's still a simple dad screws daughters game. Nothing overly special there with the story. There are far better written games out there with far better storylines. There's little custom assets...no fancy animations (ala CoBD etc) so lauding it as possibly the best ever...is highly subjective. Successful does not always mean best and honestly, as much as i do like this, it truly boggles my mind how much they are making off what in reality is a small demo with very few renders.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
It is patreons business model to always say "at the beginning of the next month" to keep people hooked instead of them unsubscribing

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Potential to be the most successful perhaps...if we're equating some people's equasion of success meaning money. As brilliant as it was...at its heart it's still a simple dad screws daughters game. Nothing overly special there with the story. There are far better written games out there with far better storylines. There's little custom assets...no fancy animations (ala CoBD etc) so lauding it as possibly the best ever...is highly subjective. Successful does not always mean best and honestly, as much as i do like this, it truly boggles my mind how much they are making off what in reality is a small demo with very few renders.
Success is when something is far greater than the sum of its parts. You described the parts well. But these very specific parts in this specific way make for a far greater game than some other game that is written better, modeled better or whatever. I want to violate my fake daughters in every other game, because of the way they are being represented, nothing more than little teases with nothing to their personality except how they relate to you. I want to be the best fake parent I can be to these 3 precious things. Okay, maybe hatef@#k Maddie a little bit, but Olivia is off limits!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vallcry

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
This game has more promise and can make much more money than both developer's games combined. I know it's just the prologue but I think this game has a potential to become the best adult game in history. When I look at developer's others game, they cannot event close to this game's quality ( I mean polarity is cool but not looking good as good as this game for sure on both story and graphics wise).
Well, polarity is a terrible game imo. Terrible renders and bad story. So that project should be abandoned. Alorths neko paradise is nice, but not as good like this. I'm not into furry, but still a pretty good game. But ye, this game is most promising for sure.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well, polarity is a terrible game imo. Terrible renders and bad story. So that project should be abandoned. Alorths neko paradise is nice, but not as good like this. I'm not into furry, but still a pretty good game. But ye, this game is most promising for sure.
Yeah to hell with all those people that follow Polarity right?

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes