GuyMizrahi

Jul 29, 2017
When I played this game when it was first released on April I was over the moon. I was sure I was going to be a full supporter, after an update or two.
However, It's been 6 months and still no new content. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Drugz and Warhawk1

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
When I played this game when it was first released on April I was over the moon. I was sure I was going to be a full supporter, after an update or two.
However, It's been 6 months and still no new content. :(
I think most of us are in the same boat. By now I expected us to be waiting for 0.4 or so. I'm also sure they would've had well over 3k patrons, prolly closer to 4-5k

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
I'm expecting 5-6 months will be the norm for this game regardless of how many patrons they will have and updates that can be finished in 5 minutes doesn't count. If this game gets less patrons then it'll be moved up to 7-9 months due to "lack of funds". Bet

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
They said this last Sept 25:

Q: Does this mean we'll have to wait another month for the update?
A:
Nope! That's extremely unlikely. One of us would have to get hit by a bus or something for it to take that long. We're really close to being done, and will soon send out an "early" build to testers so we can speed through that stage/get this things in the hand of all of our patrons.

25 days later....

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeh
heheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheehehehheeheh

P.D: I bet this message will be deleted as a previous one that I wrote weeks ago with more than 30 likes.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020

A:
Nope! That's extremely unlikely. One of us would have to get hit by a bus or something for it to take that long. We're really close to being done, and will soon send out an "early" build to testers so we can speed through that stage/get this things in the hand of all of our patrons.

25 days later....

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeh
heheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheehehehheeheh

P.D: I bet this message will be deleted as a previous one that I wrote weeks ago with more than 30 likes.
Devs must be too busy recovering in the hospital to respond or update the game . But no worries that 7-10k a month they're getting will help cover the hospital bills.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017

A:
I forgot about this one :KEK: All my posts where i was pointing they're lying in progress updates from the beginning, were removed.

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
Devs must be too busy recovering in the hospital to respond or update the game . But no worries that 7-10k a month they're getting will help cover the hospital bills.
Are they still working on their other games? I can understand not wanting to abandon those games because it would be a big FU to their early patreon supporters.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Are they still working on their other games? I can understand not wanting to abandon those games because it would be a big FU to their early patreon supporters.
Last update on their other games were 2-3 months ago. Their other games also has "we're work on it full time" status, so it's just hard for me to believe they're working on all these games full time but instead splitting their time on all the games if any at all. I don't know how long the other games are per update as this is the only game I've played from the devs, but this is by far their most popular game.

Reactions: G3rie

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I forgot about this one :KEK: All my posts where i was pointing they're lying in progress updates from the beginning, were removed.
Good lord. And here I thought Waifu Academy and how Irphaeus handle the fanbase was bad... I am so disappointed in this project, I really had high hopes, supported for a while... but nothing justifies this.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
What the fuck is with all the hate and shit-posting around here? This project is moving along at a reasonable pace as far as I can see. They are updating their Patreon at least twice every month (granted the majority of the updates are patron-only wallpapers), and the game was updated six months ago. I feel bad that we're all starved for entertainment, but get ahold of yourselves. I won't be worried until they let it go a year without any substantive update to the game.

cjdm

May 23, 2020
What the fuck is with all the hate and shit-posting around here? This project is moving along at a reasonable pace as far as I can see. They are updating their Patreon at least twice every month (granted the majority of the updates are patron-only wallpapers), and the game was updated six months ago. I feel bad that we're all starved for entertainment, but get ahold of yourselves. I won't be worried until they let it go a year without any substantive update to the game.
It has less to do with the time-frame and more to do with the false promises month after month for 4 months. With the devs constantly stating, "chapter two will be released this month," then not delivering is pissing off both myself and others who have donated to this project. We have been at a 'confirmed' 98% for a month now. Which means one of three things, their percentages mean absolutely nothing and their 98% is other developers 75%; they were never at 98% and have been scrambling to catch up and release the update; or, have a final project ready to be released and are milking their pateron, which I hope they have more integrity than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes