Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sooo....do ya think the mc can corrupt the triplets enough to go down on each other?
Hmmm that would be something amazing. But I'm not quite sure he has the mojo for it. That said the one that dislikes him right now would probably be the easiest to get "chowing down at the Y" :p

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Just finished the game. Wish there was a small reunion between MC and Gracie. Maybe a phone call to go and meet gracie in her last few days and come to know about girls and after gracie die MC takes them back to his home.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just finished the game. Wish there was a small reunion between MC and Gracie. Maybe a phone call to go and meet gracie in her last few days and come to know about girls and after gracie die MC takes them back to his home.
That would cause a plot hole. MC was in a coma during all of that and moreover the only recollection he had of Gracie was as a "Mystery Girl" in his dreams. Couldn't even recall her name.
He only relearns Gracie's name and figures out her fate when Liv hands him her final letter.

By "Just finished the game" I guess you mean "Just finished 0.1.2".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That would cause a plot hole. MC was in a coma during all of that and moreover the only recollection he had of Gracie was as a "Mystery Girl" in his dreams. Couldn't even recall her name.
He only relearns Gracie's name and figures out her fate when Liv hands him her final letter.

Of course it would cause a plot hole, but it still be nice to see that goodbye atleast. A nice "what if" thought to a really tragic circumstance imo.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

yeah just finished 0.1.2.

If a close figure to him like his business partner had told him about gracie he would have believed him. It was not so hard to plan their small reunion you know.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
He was in a coma during her death, I believe.
nope. she died like a week ago before girls met MC. she did not try to reach MC since she was afraid he won't recognize her.

MC's parents would have played a part too in the form of a letter telling him about gracie. He found the letter at the time when gracie was counting her last days. he found the letter very late but atleast got to meet her before she died.

Reactions: SenPC

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
nope. she died like a week ago before girls met MC. she did not try to reach MC since she was afraid he won't recognize her.

MC's parents would have played a part too in the form of a letter telling him about gracie. He found the letter at the time when gracie was counting her last days. he found the letter very late but atleast got to meet her before she died.
Still, because he couldn't remember who she was there was nobody left alive who could. Until Liv gives him the letter.
I doubt he'd have told Bernie about seeing a "Mystery Girl" in his dreams. Imagine the ribbing he'd have been on the end of from that.

But a side "What if" story might be nice.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Still, because he couldn't remember who she was there was nobody left alive who could. Until Liv gives him the letter.
I doubt he'd have told Bernie about seeing a "Mystery Girl" in his dreams. Imagine the ribbing he'd have been on the end of from that.

But a side "What if" story might be nice.
MC will definitely believe his parents...right? wouldn't he believe the story about gracie after reading the letter from his parents? reaching out to gracie just after reading the letter only to find out she's counting her last days and MC got 3 daughters. that makes sense.

Also MC saw gracie a lot of times in his dreams so he would have recognized gracie and would believe the story.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
MC will definitely believe his parents...right? wouldn't he believe the story about gracie after reading the letter from his parents? reaching out to gracie just after reading the letter only to find out she's counting her last days and MC got 3 daughters. that makes sense.

Also MC saw gracie a lot of times in his dreams so he would have recognized gracie and would believe the story.
From the main character's perspective, the name and face would be disconnected. Just a jumble of words and pictures.
Unless the letter contained a photo or a textual description of her looks there'd be no connection.
She used to visit him in hospital and write him letters. His parents would have known her from that.
He only knows about Gracie from his dreams - and only the face and the sound of her voice but not a name.
We're told he has no memory prior to the accident as a direct result.

Deep down, Gracie is still an important piece of him and through her he begins to come back to himself in his dreams.
This is why he reacts to seeing Liv in the way he does.

It's said that people in a coma can still hear you. I still think that the chance of him remembering Gracie's name is very low at best. Through her visits he could put a name on her voice but couldn't attach a face.

Anyway, I'm done now. I would like a "What if" scenario but I'll speak no more on this matter.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The progress % doesn't mean anything, Polarity was on 99% for months too. Both devs have talent, but they aren't reliable and are poor communicators. Not to pile on or take sides or anything like that, but I think it's mostly Dammed. Alorth, while his games are simple, released fairly regular updates as far as I can tell. This game's release schedule is a lot more like Polarity's, no communication and very long update times.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
$6,065.65 of $7,500 per month

If we reach this goal... we will do everything in our power to find ways and enlist resources to get updates out as quickly as humanly possible. We will go way beyond just "upgrading a rig." We will start to buy extra/additional rigs, recruit help where necessary, and pour our very souls into this!

Thank you guys so much! I can't say this enough!
Seem to recall the last goal was to work full time on it and get updates out quicker lmao...

I loved this demo...I think they are both talented at what they do (well Ok, Alorth is talented renderer...I'm not a fan of Polarity)...but the more they say...the more red flags keep popping up imo.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes