ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I don't understand why Devs would release these wallpapers and things. They can use the extra time to work in the game!! Do people even care about 4k wallpapers of these games? Like can u even put the wallpapers when everyone will see it??
If they do not regular provide updates I believe their Patreon would get shut down. For certain the abandoned tag would be applied here. So I think that's the purpose of devs doing things like pinups, wallpapers, and calendars.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't understand why Devs would release these wallpapers and things. They can use the extra time to work in the game!! Do people even care about 4k wallpapers of these games? Like can u even put the wallpapers when everyone will see it??
I thought much the same at first. But I really do like the ones that show the characters outside their plot, outside their element – the ones that could easily be called homages, that have a fan art feel to them. I like to think that making these is a way for cg artist to take a short break from their work, to recharge while still flexing their DAZ muscle. Just like one sometimes needs to step away form the current task to clear ones head.

As to their wallpapers specifically: some are tame enough to be showcased on your desktop. In fact, mine is currently set to a cherry blossom scene featuring Gracie (though admittedly mostly because I like the colours).

Reactions: tombeir

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Well I for one am starting to get hyped, judging from the discord from the few that are in the inner circle working on it, they all are saying it's gonna be worth the wait. Yes, it's been a terrible wait and I'm not excusing that, but hopefully the game itself will be even better than the first batch. I mean, 200 pages so far on an initial release and they know if they don't put out something killer it'll blow up on them. We may just be stuck with a really great game that takes ages to update.
I think most patrons, myself included, got super hyped by the 0.1 version and the potential it had. Heck, I could see it be a new BADIK given enough time. But months went by, no news, no previews, nothing but radio silence and a stupid patreon % of completion that moved slower and slower as months went by and end up the devs saying it meant nothing. The update might be huge and great to play, worth the wait as you say, but in the long run it might not be worth the trouble. Reminds me of Waifu Academy where the dev lied more than once and delayed the update forever, we memed the thread out until everything got deleted and the thread locked because people were losing their minds over the dev... and once it got released, the update was... meh... the thread shittalk was more fun than the actual thing.

Well I can't say much because they didn't gave much reason why the release got extended from the estimated mid of September to where we are now. At discord I wait for updates every once in a while. If people really want to convince them about being open to us and give us the valid reason of the delays then they should go on together to discord and just respectfully ask for it instead of whining and being crybabies here.

I enjoy all the puns and jokes made here about the update though... nothing's wrong with that.
It would accomplish the same thing tho. At least Alorth comes here once in a while and I bet SirDammed does too but doesn't reply. They know we're craving. They know we want this. Going to bitch on discord will most likely get you a ban from there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... what do y”all have in mind for the gurls?
lust?
dark?
pure?

Do you mix them up, like blond babe gets the pure, redhead minx goes lust and brunette honey gives the dark?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... she got more in the bank ... also .. Gracie gets most points from me .. wonderful girlie, yes she is!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... it matters back when, in the mornin” after, MC decides what his feelings are 4 them:

Dark as in assertive,
Lewd as in amorous,
Pure as in protector.

Then the gauntlet begins to match the dialogues and raise those speciffic stats in them babes also.

We ain”t got the scenes to bank on those stats matching as of yet ... but that might be the game
that is coming.

Have any better explanation / projection you would care to share?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Which part of my post didn't you understand? Which bit was too complicated for you?

Yes you get pure/lust/dark points. They are for you..your personality...demeanor.

Only once is one of those points given for a girl...specifically...and that was Maddison.
Not to be a nuisance, but that is not quite correct as there are in fact two other stat-increasing choices:
  1. Whether or not the MC dresses himself before opening the door – this increases either pure or lust for all three girls
  2. How to react to Maddie upon finding her sunbathing by the pool – this increases the corresponding stat of both the MC and Maddie
And while both the MC and Maddie do get the corresponding stat increase on the Crucial Choice, Maddie gets three points while the MC only gets one.

Well ... she got more in the bank ... also .. Gracie gets most points from me .. wonderful girlie, yes she is!
MC is all happy to share himself with these sugars ... no judgement, just playful banter.
Would you please be so kind as to spoiler any further wall of pixels you may post as a courtesy to people on limited data plans or mobile? Thank you!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Yes you get pure/lust/dark points. They are for you..your personality...demeanor.

Only once is one of those points given for a girl...specifically...and that was Maddison.
No, they were right. When you finish the game it shows that the girls have the same stats as you. Maddison is the only one to big choice associated so far. Maybe check your facts before you jump down someone's throat, yeah?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No, they were right. When you finish the game it shows that the girls have the same stats as you. Maddison is the only one to big choice associated so far. Maybe check your facts before you jump down someone's throat, yeah?
I'd say they're both correct. While Canto Forte is toying with the idea of what paths they'll choose for the triplets once they get implemented, Maviarab points to the fact that there is but one choice tied to just one girl at the moment and thusly not much to support the idea. At least as far as I understood it.

Ah well, tabulating the maximum attainable values per single stat shows chapter one to be about the MC mostly, so there's that…
MCAliLivMaddieBrooke
pure​
11​
1​
1​
5​
0​
lust​
12​
1​
1​
5​
0​
dark​
11​
0​
0​
4​
0​

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'd say they're both correct. While Canto Forte is toying with the idea of what paths they'll choose for the triplets once they get implemented, Maviarab points to the fact that there is but one choice tied to just one girl at the moment and thusly not much to support the idea. At least as far as I understood it.

Ah well, tabulating the maximum attainable values per single stat shows chapter one to be about the MC mostly, so there's that…
MCAliLivMaddieBrooke
pure​
11​
1​
1​
3​
0​
lust​
12​
1​
1​
3​
0​
dark​
11​
0​
0​
2​
0​
So far, but we're right at the beginning of this thing. There will obviously be other occasions where we can shape the girls personality. Either 1 point at a time, or with the big choices.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So far, but we're right at the beginning of this thing. There will obviously be other occasions where we can shape the girls personality. Either 1 point at a time, or with the big choices.
And I fully agree. :)

For what it's worth, I had an error in the datamash command merely counting occurrences instead of summing up points which is now showing how only two choices (one minor, one major) can go a long way in shaping a character.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes