JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
This isn't and won't be abandoned. It's too profitable. It won't be made faster as well. Why would it? The patrons are fine with it,so why should they do it faster. A progress update every 3 or 4 months? Patrons are fine with it too. As long as they are fine with it nothing will change. So in that sense they are giving them what they paid for.
I simply cannot fathom how someone can be getting what little they are getting, all while paying for a subscription-based, monthly fee of X amount, and somehow being okay with that. At this point you might as well just donate to charities every month. At least then you would be doing something worthwhile with your money.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

It's been a long time (~8 months) since I posted the above (among other posts, use the search function) in this thread. I've revised the mod so many times now I've lost count tbh. I've since modded some of the most complicated and popular titles on this whole damn site... Let's go! Give me an update to work on and challenge me with some brilliant code. Fans of both the VN and SanchoMod are awaiting on this mod's public release (it's only on the private testing distribution list). Here's some of the newest teasers to wet the appetite:

All BS aside, y'all take care and be well. Sancho's got your back whenever the update drops. Prepare to get you some. Regards.
Good evening folks. Well, I've updated my personal mod to the newest SanchoMod core v6 bringing it to the prime of my current offerings. I'd really like to wait for a VN update to release but this damn mod has been cooking in the oven for one helluva long time now... Uthuriel has seen the previous version but I'm quite proud of this latest port and not sure what to do at this point as it would currently only benefit those that want to replay with all the bells & whistles SanchoMod offers. Ugh. "Eternum" finally got an update and I was able to release that one, this port is easily equal to that in quality and refinement. What to do... I'm literally on the fence drinking a Crown & Coke (that's not new) debating.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Good evening folks. Well, I've updated my personal mod to the newest SanchoMod core v6 bringing it to the prime of my current offerings. I'd really like to wait for a VN update to release but this damn mod has been cooking in the oven for one helluva long time now... Uthuriel has seen the previous version but I'm quite proud of this latest port and not sure what to do at this point as it would currently only benefit those that want to replay with all the bells & whistles SanchoMod offers. Ugh. "Eternum" finally got an update and I was able to release that one, this port is easily equal to that in quality and refinement. What to do... I'm literally on the fence drinking a Crown & Coke (that's not new) debating.
I haven't noticed any bugs in the version you gave me. Thank you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I haven't noticed any bugs in the version you gave me. Thank you.
Excellent. v6 of the mod takes that diamond I handed you and polishes to the next level. I'm quite proud of the new core tbh. I'm updating my other mods as fast as possible (takes about 10-14 hours per mod to port everything over and adjust the GUIs proper). I'll send you the latest ver soon.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Excellent. v6 of the mod takes that diamond I handed you and polishes to the next level. I'm quite proud of the new core tbh. I'm updating my other mods as fast as possible (takes about 10-14 hours per mod to port everything over and adjust the GUIs proper). I'll send you the latest ver soon.
The only thing I noticed and I wouldn't call it a bug was when I activated the Sancho Font, sometimes I had a weird effect when text was rolling... not sure how to describe it....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The only thing I noticed and I wouldn't call it a bug was when I activated the Sancho Font, sometimes I had a weird effect when text was rolling... not sure how to describe it....
Hmmm... If you select the font button only it only changes that. If you changed via "Sancho's Preferred" in the settings I remap all the settings to my most commonly used including rolling back the characters per second. Maybe it's CPS that you are noticing?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm... If you select the font button only it only changes that. If you changed via "Sancho's Preferred" in the settings I remap all the settings to my most commonly used including rolling back the characters per second. Maybe it's CPS that you are noticing?
I hope Child Protective Service stay far way from me... :KEK:

CPS?

• Haha
Reactions: Ciccio92

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Enjoyed playing this but 9 months without an update is getting quite annoying. On the Patreon there's a progress update dated 2nd March 2022 which states that is the last progress report prior to release of Chapter 4. But as everything on there is locked behind a paywall the report can't be viewed.

When is Chapter 4 going to be released?

At current rate of update releases I would mark this game as 4 out of 10.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well fuckit, I was going to release it publicly regardless:

Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Radiant - MultiMod Edition (aka #StillWaitingOnUpdateEdition)
Radiant_SM_Cover.jpg

May I present another grand debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. More bells and whistles than you can shake a stick at. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Link is now live, enjoy.

Last edited:

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Well fuckit, I was going to release it publicly regardless:

Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Radiant - MultiMod Edition (aka #StillWaitingOnUpdateEdition)
View attachment 1775029

May I present another grand debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. More bells and whistles than you can shake a stick at. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Thread link above currently pending moderator's approval.
i think it's the first time the mod is update much more times than the game itself xD

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes