wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
It's not really shrewd if it's a dumb luck gamble
It is a gamble and very infuriating I don't know whats worse the way the dev takes advantage of supporters or them going along with it, they need to all get together and stop support send a message !! When this game first can out I thought damn this is going to surpass Acting Lessons which I personally think is one of the very best games out there

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I only read that people are quitting Starfield, why don´t the dev of this game quits Starfield as well?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I don't see any more risk than any other business start up... In fact I see it as a more lucrative endeavor due to no real start up Capital save for a High end P.C., and really others have started with less than that.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Well who knows, he might be working an actual job, which would explain why he can afford to neglect this game. The fact that it makes so much money is "a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one".

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
It is a gamble and very infuriating I don't know whats worse the way the dev takes advantage of supporters or them going along with it, they need to all get together and stop support send a message !! When this game first can out I thought damn this is going to surpass Acting Lessons which I personally think is one of the very best games out there
apes being apes.... bet bunch of children's with their fathers credit cards....

some things cant be explained T.T

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I don't see any more risk than any other business start up... In fact I see it as a more lucrative endeavor due to no real start up Capital save for a High end P.C., and really others have started with less than that.
By that logic playing the lottery is very shrewd

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
How much time is needed to a game be considered abandoned in this site??
3 months I believe
Technically yes, 3 month if there is no activity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc)
Now, if they post something on any of their sites, then the 18 month since last game update is in effect.
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2023-05-12.524/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Eh. Let's not go that far. Great art requires risk. This story involves no risk whatsoever. It's pretty. It had a solid start with lots of potential sexiness.

Now don't get me wrong, there's exceptions. Being a Dik is basically completely formulaic and super run of the mile with its plot and characters (though its worth pointing out that Acting Lessons took MASSIVE RISKS when they started lighting people on fire), but its also well well well above the average when it comes to quality and quantity. It's basically the MCU of the AVN genre. Sure its boring and predictable in a way, but there's so much money and talent thrown at the screen you can't help but like it.

When I think of the greatest games on this site, I think of people who are actively advancing and expanding the genre. BaD has divergent gameplay, What a Legend has beautiful hand drawn renders*, Timeloop Hunter has a really unique progression system. It doesn't have to be that in depth of course. Games can have exceptional writing or gorgeous renders (Radiant qualifies for the latter), they can tackle unusual subject matter or break new ground.

Nothing Radiant does is special or unique and honestly, after the first update I would argue that it doesn't feel like the author cares about bringing their work to life. I would say its more of an average game with in very pretty wrapping paper.

*which take forever btw.
I personally don't think that AVNs need to take risks for them to be great, it seems to me that it backfires more often than not. But I guess it all depends on what you are looking for in an AVN. I think in the Harem/Incest genre, this definitely had the potential to be one of the best if the devs actually cared about the game. But you're right, right now the game is average at best.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
there are games that come out after 6 months and I know one even after a year "fall.out-0.3.6" for example)
Somebody has already answered it above.

1.) Game gets marked as abandoned after 3 months, if developer stops being active on his (crowdfunding) site. There may be some exceptions.

2.) Game gets marked as abandoned after 18 months, if developer is active and he claims that he is working on the game, but there has been no game update for abnormally long time (more than 18 months).

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I've been following this game from the beginning and it is one of those 1 or 2 updates a year games unfortunately. Does that suck? Hell yeah! Do I think the dev could do better? Yes I do. But at least the updates are good quality and decent size, but I think this could be one of the top 3 games on this site if it was updated regularly.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes