4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
NOTE: Reposting episode 1 compressed due to the old one having dead links...

Rebirth [Ep.1]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
These contributions are very much appreciated in order to keep the old compressed content, but this version is the first one and has some bugs.
Now finally all episodes have their latest uncompressed version available in the OP, in the case of the first episode it should say "rev1" in the main menu of the game, as for example episode two is "Ep.2 ver2".

Rebirth Ep. 4 Version 2 Hotfixes
Hi, as you may know the final version of Episode 4 is version 3.
Do you know if "ep.4 version 3" has the same fixes as your mod and that's why you haven't updated it? I thank you for the fixes and I'm using them in Episode 3, but since my version of Episode 4 is newer than the one compatible with the mod, I don't know if I should install it or not o_O.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, as you may know the final version of Episode 4 is version 3.
Do you know if "ep.4 version 3" has the same fixes as your mod and that's why you haven't updated it? I thank you for the fixes and I'm using them in Episode 3, but since my version of Episode 4 is newer than the one compatible with the mod, I don't know if I should install it or not o_O.
zoey's wt-mod usually has fixes included.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

They asked me today at work if I'm available to work through the weekend.
We have some big guy from the central office coming on Monday and everything has to be beyond reproach. Bonuses depend on it XD. We finished all the renders, and there's just dialogue and small things like that left to do. Figure I should be able to finishit tomorrow evening, and Monday after work.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up.

Best regards
Likesblondes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

I'll keep this short. Sorry to dissapoint, but it will be tomorrow.
Just got home from work, and I simply don't have the energy for it. What's left to do is testing, and a bit of photoshop. But I'll do it tomorrow. Damn near nodding off. Heading to bed.

Best regards
Likesblondes

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just played the game i found it extremely good .. simply masterpiece
story is very good , visuals are great too and it has very good characters are too
it doesn't have much sex scenes but i don't care i played it mostly for the story
moreover i really liked Sharon and MC relationship and thats im going for the end. (Sharon path)
i also liked that basically have a main female love interest with some side chicks for fun.
Overall one of the best quality VN i have ever played.

ps i read some bad comments about the VN and about sharon ... but i dont understand them personal preferences i guess.
ps i just jope at the end of the game the Sharon+MC releationship / path have happy ending.
ps by the end of the VN MC must learn the trick Calisto did with his dick.... from moment we know that here is a way he can be hard without 1 bottle of blood
it would suck if he coudnt learn it..

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there prolly won't be other path than sharon ending added with vamp-gf and thralls.

added with cindy's total humiliation if she survived but mommy didn't.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Rebirth [Ep.5 Update 11] [LikesBlondes] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [154 MB]
- - -

Mac [150 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes