3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
I played it in cheat mode, has this something to do with it or I need to play it on normal for the "Extras" option to come out. or my download of the game itself is bad, I used the "mega" link ("anonfiles" proved difficult to download due my low mbps).
Can anyone confirm that "extras" option in main menu does not appear? It should definitely be there if someone played through ch34 onwards, I am unable to replicate the bug on my end.

I had a few issues with the story portion of the game that is after we finish a mission because the scenes skip themselves sometimes and they restart again.
I assume you clicked right mouse button by accident. Yeah, SRPG studio games can be really annoying with this skip feature, and I didn't find plugin to remove it.

But, I'm wondering if there will be cowgirl/lactation/milking content
Yes, a bit. Not Elves though. You'll love Hilda's content, what I have planned for her is all around milking and lactating :)

Reactions: God Of Conquest
Jul 30, 2019
Can anyone confirm that "extras" option in main menu does not appear? It should definitely be there if someone played through ch34 onwards, I am unable to replicate the bug on my end.
Thanks for the quick reply. I look foward to future updates. That's what my main menu looks like.

Feb 8, 2019

Yes, a bit. Not Elves though. You'll love Hilda's content, what I have planned for her is all around milking and lactating :)
Hey Dev. here's a screen shot of my menu. 1st is the menu then the 2nd is my files. (as you can see I'm on Ch. 46, again. as you can see the "Extras" should have appeared already)

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but, I have my system locale set to "Japanese (Japan)" (I do this so I could play my other jap games, I'll try too play it again on "English (United States)")

And really? Hilda!? Damn.. now THAT's Netori. Count me in ;)(y)

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Maybe a dumb question, but how do we get access to new stores? I am on chapter 17 and still only have the "quartermaster" available to buy equipment, and they are weak as hell, not to mention there are no magic tomes so the casters are sitting ducks by now...

Feb 8, 2019
Maybe a dumb question, but how do we get access to new stores? I am on chapter 17 and still only have the "quartermaster" available to buy equipment, and they are weak as hell, not to mention there are no magic tomes so the casters are sitting ducks by now...
you'll get a new store after Ch. 18. take note that in order to access it, you need too read the side story in Ch. 18 (found in "support" before starting a battle scenario). It is important to read it, and all of it in every mission. it's about the pink-haired Halfling saying that she'll open a new store for you through her associate.

And yeh, don't use your mages too much on battle scenarios. they are used mostly on bosses, really tanky enemies or "paper" enemies but deal heavy damage but are melee fighters (they usually attack more than once and and crit most of the time like "swordsman"). you can only buy tomes in shops on battle maps. (Buy most of them or buy them all) or get them from enemies as loot (if you see an enemy with his/her item high-lighted "green". you can get it from them when you kill them). and too lvl up your mages easier but save your usage of tomes. use them as a last hit on enemies, specially enemies that belong to advance class and higher lvls (better EXP).

Also a word of advise, Gold is a bit scares and those items aren't cheap (400g+). I recommend sticking to the 100g weapons as much as possible. (as the lvl of your units goes higher or evolved them too "advance class", even "trashy" weapons like those deal moderate-high dmg in the end) Buy it only if you truly need it, have more G's to spare or want them for your favorite characters. Good Luck!

Last edited:

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
you'll get a new store after Ch. 21. take note that in order to access it, you need too read the side story in Ch. 21 (found in "support" before starting a battle scenario). It is important to read it, and all of it in every mission. it's about the pink-haired Halfling saying that she'll open a new store for you through her associate.
To be more precise, chapter 18. Previous one is unlocked in chapter 5.

Mental note to myself: put more gold in part 1.

Feb 8, 2019

Mental note to myself: put more gold in part 1.
oh, thx dev. hehe. My bad. I edited my comment. thanks :) and yeh, more gold is good and all but too much might kill-off the challenge for thrill-seekers. just sayin, ;) (i mean there is already a cheat mode and other modes, haha)

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Just finished the first part and I have got to say that I have overall enjoyed the experience of the game thus far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will now be trying to proceed with the rest of the game and I look foreword to seeing the rest of the content

*Edit* Having got through the first couple of chapters of the new part I have noticed a common occurrence where post battle corruption scenes are repeating once before letting me proceed, not sure what is up with it as if you go through it again it lets you proceed as normal.

Last edited:

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
I went back to chapter 6, there was a conversation with the halfling Tabitha and the second store never showed up, so I think this is a bug.
I completed chapter 5, and as I understood at the beginning of 6, the store should be available, but it is not.
Is there a way to manually open it?

Last edited:

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, I found them, nasty little buggers. Ch5 shop fix, gallery fix and chapter 30 fix, coming today.
Will the store be unlocked in later chapters as well, or will it be necessary to load a save before chapter 5?

legacywarrior62

May 31, 2018
So I just finished part 1 and enjoyed the game quite a bit, but probably wont touch part 2 since I don't like the twist. As for bugs that I noticed.
  1. In the first mission when you check the tomb above you can repeatedly check the tomb to farm as much gold as you want, I managed to farm up to 4000 gold in savings after buying some extra weapons.
  2. Next when you start the campaign to liberate Padan, you still have Neustrian units available up till you rescue to the senator. Also on the same mission to rescue him you can choose any unit, such as Marek and his team who are unit locked on the next mission or the Neustrian units. After you clear the mission the game starts unit locking properly for the next couple missions though. An extra side note not sure if this was intended but wyvren riders can kill the senator by throwing javelins at him if they are positioned above him forcing you to commit to an attack on the behind the castle to save him.
  3. This is more of a typo but after you clear mission 30 when Elena signals the crowd they chant "Long Live king Marek! Long Live Neustria!" I'm pretty sure they were suppose to say Mercia instead of Neustria.
  4. Finally on mission 32 you can still pick Thurnausen and Claudia even though they should be at Grado.
Thats all the bugs I can think of right now.

Feb 8, 2019
So I just finished part 1 and enjoyed the game quite a bit, but probably wont touch part 2 since I don't like the twist. As for bugs that I noticed.
  1. In the first mission when you check the tomb above you can repeatedly check the tomb to farm as much gold as you want, I managed to farm up to 4000 gold in savings after buying some extra weapons.
  2. Next when you start the campaign to liberate Padan, you still have Neustrian units available up till you rescue to the senator. Also on the same mission to rescue him you can choose any unit, such as Marek and his team who are unit locked on the next mission or the Neustrian units. After you clear the mission the game starts unit locking properly for the next couple missions though. An extra side note not sure if this was intended but wyvren riders can kill the senator by throwing javelins at him if they are positioned above him forcing you to commit to an attack on the behind the castle to save him.
  3. This is more of a typo but after you clear mission 30 when Elena signals the crowd they chant "Long Live king Marek! Long Live Neustria!" I'm pretty sure they were suppose to say Mercia instead of Neustria.
  4. Finally on mission 32 you can still pick Thurnausen and Claudia even though they should be at Grado.
Thats all the bugs I can think of right now.
Nice on catching those bugs. I'm kinda focus catching the errors on part 2 so I wished that somebody else spots the errors for part 1. (For Dev's and the game's sake) Good Job Comrade! :)

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2019
Okay, I found them, nasty little buggers. Ch5 shop fix, gallery fix and chapter 30 fix, coming today.
So, there really was a bug on ch.5 hmm.
And Thank You dev! Really! (All Hail Gallery Option! Hail Dev Tjord!)

I'm Sorry if I bothered you about this for a while dev. I have no excuses. :(

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2019
Just finished the first part and I have got to say that I have overall enjoyed the experience of the game thus far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will now be trying to proceed with the rest of the game and I look foreword to seeing the rest of the content

*Edit* Having got through the first couple of chapters of the new part I have noticed a common occurrence where post battle corruption scenes are repeating once before letting me proceed, not sure what is up with it as if you go through it again it lets you proceed as normal.
Yeh, I notice this too. but it doesn't bother me too much compare to the "fappy" sounds it leaves behind even when the scene is finished. haha! and there is always a option to skip. :)

Reactions: Seamonkey

legacywarrior62

May 31, 2018
Nice on catching those bugs. I'm kinda focus catching the errors on part 2 so I wished that somebody else spots the errors for part 1. (For Dev's and the game's sake) Good Job Comrade! :)
Yeah I'm willing to look for more errors and typos in part 1, but give me like 2 weeks or something spent way too much time playing part 1 cause I challenged myself on trying to do mission without losing anyone. Gave up on it in certain missions and when it came time to killing some bosses.

How do you access the gallery?
its currently bugged right now, I think the developer just patched it but hasn't released the patched version yet.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Here we go, version 0.23. Memories are unlocked as you play through them (I believe there should be no need to replay them again if you move your saves and environment.evs file to a folder containing new version). Gallery containing some images from side events gets unlocked after you beat last chapter (this one needs to be beaten again for those who completed current content).

I changed chapter 30 to make it more manageable, fixed switch in chapter 5 related to shop (I thought it was a paranoia, but now I'm certain, SRPG Studio from time to time just erases some switches and triggers I set up), and added some more gold to chapters between ~5 and ~15.

Another big change - for now, I've disabled real battle. I know some folks prefer to see those animations, but until I deal with the bugs related to it, I'd rather not risk any corruptions.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes