Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
It won't let me go....
Sacrifices must be made...

Beach and office are 'Sarah CP's driven', I have to think of a way to get Shannon CP's into the path...
hmmm, unless you use a qualified point modifier checking both their points, you could opt for making a short and a long scene depending on how far shannon has come. Or you just leave it at that.
It seems to me that the story strongly hinted that Shannon is heavily into Sarah, so maybe she does not need corruption to get going with her sister-(in-law?) only approval / lack of resistance. Besides She also seems to be the naughty one.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Sacrifices must be made...
I know some people who wouldn't agree.

hmmm, unless you use a qualified point modifier checking both their points, you could opt for making a short and a long scene depending on how far shannon has come. Or you just leave it at that.
It seems to me that the story strongly hinted that Shannon is heavily into Sarah, so maybe she does not need corruption to get going with her sister-(in-law?) only approval / lack of resistance. Besides She also seems to be the naughty one.
I think I have a solution. But it'll be too much for this release.
I'll tackle it when I start the next one, concentrated on Sarah and Chloe.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi @DrSmith !
Do you know when you'll post the update of RIC ?
Thanks.
No, I can't say when I'm finished.
Working on the last events for Shannon and started with Effie but I can't say how fast that will go.

Keep watching this thread, when I have something I think is worthwhile I'll post it here!

Reactions: Yoda03

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
No, I can't say when I'm finished.
Working on the last events for Shannon and started with Effie but I can't say how fast that will go.

Keep watching this thread, when I have something I think is worthwhile I'll post it here!
so is this one of those we don't talk about fight club things going on? hush hush keep it under wraps from the nazis things going on?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Currently this game is continued and developed by the great DrSmith for free with blessing of Boomatica. DrSmith does not have a Patreon as far as I know.
wonder if dr.smith has a pay pal account or something similar so people with the cash to spare could donate money for this wonderful Samaritan.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
so is this one of those we don't talk about fight club things going on? hush hush keep it under wraps from the nazis things going on?
No nothing hush hush (otherwise I wouldn't be posting updates and previews).
I'm just struggling to find the time to work on RiC, so I have no insight in how much work I'll get done in the next time.
If things take too long, I'll consider a release with the things I've done for Shannon alone.

Reactions: Yoda03

ASD jkasdjk

Mar 8, 2018
The game does not work on mac. I believe the game is not packaged correctly. I tried winrar, keka and default archiver tool and nothing works.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

I was just wondering, When you finally get to have vaginal sex with mom, If you could have it repeat like all the other sex scenes as well.... such as it was done with hj,bj, and anal ect. ?

By the way, we all really appreciate you picking this game up brother. Thanks very much for all the feedback that you have been doing here. It really means a lot to us.

I have one more question, Is it still planned for you to, at some point as well, to finish the last two girls in the brothel? Just curious and no rush with it...Thanks in advance.....Peace!!

Reactions: DrSmith

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
The game does not work on mac. I believe the game is not packaged correctly. I tried winrar, keka and default archiver tool and nothing works.
use the index.html to play the game on mac. it should be there in the www folder. RPGMV does not need any runtime packages as it uses javascript and html5.

Reactions: ASD jkasdjk

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Define "does not work". What happens when you try to run?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

I was just wondering, When you finally get to have vaginal sex with mom, If you could have it repeat like all the other sex scenes as well.... such as it was done with hj,bj, and anal ect. ?

By the way, we all really appreciate you picking this game up brother. Thanks very much for all the feedback that you have been doing here. It really means a lot to us.

I have one more question, Is it still planned for you to, at some point as well, to finish the last two girls in the brothel? Just curious and no rush with it...Thanks in advance.....Peace!!
Thanks!

I'm planning to make vaginal sex available whenever there's an anal sex possibility or vice versa (you choose).
The brothel is on hold. It adds nothing to the game and I think I better spend time on getting other characters into the game, so there will be more action with those....

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks!

I'm planning to make vaginal sex available whenever there's an anal sex possibility or vice versa (you choose).
The brothel is on hold. It adds nothing to the game and I think I better spend time on getting other characters into the game, so there will be more action with those....
Thanks for the quick reply, It's very much appreciated. I understand for the brothel part perfectly, and I'm very grateful that you will continue with the repeatable scenes. Thanks so much brother....Peace!!

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
It was thought once that Patreon would only seek to target the big fish, setting 'em up as an example. With Caizer's work compromised, we can all see that such isn't the case anymore....
I know i digress immensely when it comes to the 'free the taboo' vs. 'Paypal' War, but this is close to a hostile takeover of THIS thread. Please keep it on topic (as in RIC).
MLD is clearly a DMD clone and therefore its 'corruption' by corporate do-gooders was inevitable. Maybe you should move this discussion there.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
I'm sorry Quaszog55, but I'm really at a loss as to how to understand all this boundary mentality, if I can call it that, between game threads. Here I was thinking I was doing a public service, since what Patreon is doing is a menace to all erotic visual novels or games, and I'm get this rebukke...

What is going on ?
Well this is the thread for RIC not MLD so should probably talk about anything related to MLD in there.

Reactions: Quaszog55
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes