Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
What is going on ?
Apart from that post being HALF THE thread PAGE. It did not relate to RIC or Boomatica AND it also did not relate to MLD except for the one liner at the beginning.

If you want to point people to discussions use LINKS and HASHTAGS (e.g. Youtubepurge) but DO NOT steam roll a thread with NON-topic content. Do you even internet?
Its terrible enough that we have to educate people here on the paypal scourge in order to defend the reputation of honest game devs. Which most of the time happens HERE, because here people complain.

TL DR do NOT walk into the room about 'Green' talking about 'Bethoven' he isn't a colour and not green. Doesnt matter that green and Bethoven were banned in 'not here'. Make a thread somewhere else called 'banning of many things at elsewhere'.

Sep 10, 2017
It's been a while since I last played it, does it have pregnancy (implied or otherwise) yet? It didn't back in November or whenever it was when I last tried it. There seems to be a ton of stuff in the changelog but no specific mentions.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
It's been a while since I last played it, does it have pregnancy (implied or otherwise) yet? It didn't back in November or whenever it was when I last tried it. There seems to be a ton of stuff in the changelog but no specific mentions.
No pregnancy (yet) ;)

Reactions: lilnoobie

whynot112

Mar 5, 2018
I love RIC, but outside of the mother and sister, there seems to be little real corruption. Are you going to work on the others in the game and, if so, which ones first. It will be nice to know who to focus on and who to ignore for now. Thanks.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I love RIC, but outside of the mother and sister, there seems to be little real corruption. Are you going to work on the others in the game and, if so, which ones first. It will be nice to know who to focus on and who to ignore for now. Thanks.
See:

lilnoobie

Dec 14, 2016
next version will be announced when its ready bud, the good doctor is working on this project in his spare time to finish it for the fans *and himself probably* so it will take as long as it needs to, if i'm honest tho id rather he not give a date or anything as i don't want him to get burnt out or disillusioned, just watch the thread and we all will be rewarded when the time is right :)

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
i take this game one render at a time if it is what it takes. People expect far to much work ethic for unpaid labour these days.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Update:
- Shannon almost done story wise, 2 scenes left to do for Shannon reaching 300 CP;
- Messages for Shannon are programmed, pictures still to do;
- Effie is still at 1st level and only 3 events are done, so plenty to work on.

Thus far I've finished removing all Patreon links, fixed a glitch that prevented nightly events happening in other locations than at home, corrected some spelling and picture mistakes, introduced a diary 'system' for Shannon and thought out a story line for Shannon (hope you like it/her).

I'm now at > 390 new pictures and 7 animations.
Animations? Yes!
When working on the higher levels, I concluded it's far more fun to have animations for some new scenes. So I've bought the tools and am now also working on animations.
For example:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Hey @DrSmith
If possible with the diaries could you make it so unread ones are highlighted? They seem to pop up in random order and I can never remember which one I've read.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hey @DrSmith
If possible with the diaries could you make it so unread ones are highlighted? They seem to pop up in random order and I can never remember which one I've read.
Although I can think of a solution, I'll have to use a lot of extra switches/variables and those are (very) limited in RPGM.
So I rather use those for keeping track of events and ratings. Maybe when all is fleshed out and I have sufficient switches left, I'll look into it (it's not too big a thing).
For now, keep track yourself. Ok?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Although I can think of a solution, I'll have to use a lot of extra switches/variables and those are (very) limited in RPGM.
So I rather use those for keeping track of events and ratings. Maybe when all is fleshed out and I have sufficient switches left, I'll look into it (it's not too big a thing).
For now, keep track yourself. Ok?
Oh that's fine, it isn't a big thing at all. More of a hey if it is easy awesome! If not don't worry about it

Reactions: MerlinUSA

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

I have a question for you brother. Is it possible to actually add in the choice of anal or vaginal in the same progression? For instance, when the progression gets to that point of anal now you have to go through that scene before you go to the next. Or can it be scripted to actually choose at that point to opt for a vaginal scene in its place. I ask only because I personally hate anal, no offence to those that do, but I would rather not have to go through those specific scenes if I could have a choice not to, if at all possible.

While I do understand that most consider that a natural progression, I can understand if it would be too much to ask at this point anyway since it's already made to do this now in the game. Maybe a command or something to actually skip that particular part and still be able to progress in the story.

I'm a vag and creampie type myself. My next question is, will that be expanded on? I know the mother at the last update said she just started buying the morning after pill for her and Chloe. Will that as well be implemented now too?

I know you have a lot on your plate right now anyway, and I'm grateful for the hard work that you are undertaking...You are definitely one awesome guy for taking this on to begin with. You have my thanks and admiration brother....Peace!!

Reactions: ajd9117

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

I have a question for you brother. Is it possible to actually add in the choice of anal or vaginal in the same progression? For instance, when the progression gets to that point of anal now you have to go through that scene before you go to the next. Or can it be scripted to actually choose at that point to opt for a vaginal scene in its place. I ask only because I personally hate anal, no offence to those that do, but I would rather not have to go through those specific scenes if I could have a choice not to, if at all possible.

While I do understand that most consider that a natural progression, I can understand if it would be too much to ask at this point anyway since it's already made to do this now in the game. Maybe a command or something to actually skip that particular part and still be able to progress in the story.

I'm a vag and creampie type myself. My next question is, will that be expanded on? I know the mother at the last update said she just started buying the morning after pill for her and Chloe. Will that as well be implemented now too?

I know you have a lot on your plate right now anyway, and I'm grateful for the hard work that you are undertaking...You are definitely one awesome guy for taking this on to begin with. You have my thanks and admiration brother....Peace!!
The way I see it is that with a new level of corruption comes a new opportunity. You'll have to go through that 'transition' scene once, then this new way of sex becomes available. After that I plan to implement choices of the available positions, when a sex scene is occurring.
This, I can only implement in new content (so for Sarah and Chloe > 400CP).

For this moment I'm working on new content for Shannon and Effie only. I think it will make the game more balanced, give more chances in variations and it will open up possibilities for some more 'cross overs' ;)
This is a huge update and quite some work because I have to work on 4 levels of corruption for 2 characters. After that I can make smaller updates as there'll be more things to choose from.
Creampie will certainly be expanded as will other fetishes....

In ways of corruption I'm thinking like this:
until 300CP = setting things up;
between 300 and 400 CP = first 'real' sex;
between 400 and 500 CP = expanding possibilities;
over 500 = brace yourself.
So you roughly know what to expect.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes