Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

Thank you so much brother for your reply, I believe I understand whats being done now. Thank you

It sounds like it will be amazing under your capable hands my friend....you have my deep respect and admiration brother.....Peace!!

Reactions: radda37

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I have downloaded the win versions both from mega and nofile... but get corrupted file messages....
what's wrong

kulemada

Jun 2, 2017
just wondering. Is this game getting updated soon, like is there any set date for the next update or do we just have to wait?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Update:
Work was slow because other things took precedence.
Still managed to finish all events for Shannon.
Work on Effie has started. I think I have thought out a nice path for her!
It's important to get her phone number because this will be an alternative for a diary!

And as a thank you for your patience:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
great job! thank you for the info and images! <3
I really can not wait to see everything ... continue as it's really good! I personally can watch the BOOM games in this momet but I really love RIC ya not to say it and really better! good job and good day

Reactions: DrSmith

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I said it once DrSmith, but I feel the need to keep saying it. You truly amazing brother, and your work looks top notch, thank you so much for the sneak peek. Definitely hypes up the anticipation factor by leaps and bounds.
I know it will still a little while yet, but looking forward to it, on pins and needles...Lol!!

Please, keep up the excellent work brother, your just awesome........Peace!!

Reactions: DrSmith

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

I've been having a bug in the current game that I would like to report, while I know it doesn't matter for the current release, it maybe something to look for in your version.
If you progress both Sarah and Chloe at the same pace, it would be the part where you trigger Sara's first bedroom vaginal scene. If Chloe is at the same level, then it overwrites the Sarah vaginal scene and has Chloe enter the room. Saying something like, she knows there is naughty stuff going on and she wants in on it. It will then go directly to Sarah anal scene where Chloe watches. Now I know the scene is only suppose to happen once, then go back to bedroom vaginal sex with Sarah. Only it doesn't, it keeps repeating the Chloe scene. I thought you should be aware of this.

Also, I would like to know if there is a way to shut some triggers off, most notably the two dinner sex scenes and even the trigger for the above mentioned Sarah/ Chloe bedroom scene. It is mostly my personal preference, I really feel that those scenes in particular, don't fit the story at all. I could go into detail, but it probably doesn't matter anyhow.

Obviously I'm not asking to take anything from the game, or really take you off of what your doing. If it is possible without screwing up the game, Then I would do myself so you would not have to break away from what your doing brother. All I would need really, would be where and how. I know that if it is possible, that it's something that you might not want to share here on open forum. So you could just PM me or do the conversation thing up there ( not sure how that one works really), but if it can't be done, then it is what it is then, I won't sweat it. I did however want to make sure to say something about the bug though.

I want to thank you in advance brother.........Peace!!

Reactions: Minoin and DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

I've been having a bug in the current game that I would like to report, while I know it doesn't matter for the current release, it maybe something to look for in your version.
If you progress both Sarah and Chloe at the same pace, it would be the part where you trigger Sara's first bedroom vaginal scene. If Chloe is at the same level, then it overwrites the Sarah vaginal scene and has Chloe enter the room. Saying something like, she knows there is naughty stuff going on and she wants in on it. It will then go directly to Sarah anal scene where Chloe watches. Now I know the scene is only suppose to happen once, then go back to bedroom vaginal sex with Sarah. Only it doesn't, it keeps repeating the Chloe scene. I thought you should be aware of this.

Also, I would like to know if there is a way to shut some triggers off, most notably the two dinner sex scenes and even the trigger for the above mentioned Sarah/ Chloe bedroom scene. It is mostly my personal preference, I really feel that those scenes in particular, don't fit the story at all. I could go into detail, but it probably doesn't matter anyhow.

Obviously I'm not asking to take anything from the game, or really take you off of what your doing. If it is possible without screwing up the game, Then I would do myself so you would not have to break away from what your doing brother. All I would need really, would be where and how. I know that if it is possible, that it's something that you might not want to share here on open forum. So you could just PM me or do the conversation thing up there ( not sure how that one works really), but if it can't be done, then it is what it is then, I won't sweat it. I did however want to make sure to say something about the bug though.

I want to thank you in advance brother.........Peace!!
Thanks for pointing that thing out to me. I noticed it too when testing the game but it never struck me as a bug.
I'll look into it when I pick up work on Sarah and Chloe. I'll also look into the nightly scene with Sarah.

The dinner scenes, I'll leave alone (maybe for the moment) as they are an intricate web of switches and counters and I'll also have to look if I can recreate some scenes in HSS.
Besides when the new content is ready, there'll always be a different dinner scene to choose from ;)

Reactions: Yoda03

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks for pointing that thing out to me. I noticed it too when testing the game but it never struck me as a bug.
I'll look into it when I pick up work on Sarah and Chloe. I'll also look into the nightly scene with Sarah.

The dinner scenes, I'll leave alone (maybe for the moment) as they are an intricate web of switches and counters and I'll also have to look if I can recreate some scenes in HSS.
Besides when the new content is ready, there'll always be a different dinner scene to choose from ;)
Sweet, thanks so much for your fast reply brother, also for the new info...It's much appreciated .......Peace!!

whynot112

Mar 5, 2018
I agree. I figure the best thing to do is to take the good Dr's advice and get the corruption total up to 500 so that when the update is released all sorts of things will be possible with more than the two characters that are more fully developed now. Thanks for taking on the task DrSmith!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I agree. I figure the best thing to do is to take the good Dr's advice and get the corruption total up to 500 so that when the update is released all sorts of things will be possible with more than the two characters that are more fully developed now. Thanks for taking on the task DrSmith!
Just to make clear: there's no way I can get all characters to 500 CP's in this release.
I'm working on Shannon and Effie to get them to 300 CP. Enough to get some nice scenes and animations into the game with some other characters than Sarah and Chloe.
That's for Shannon 3 * 11 scenes (as I'm not touching the work and beach scene(s) for now and Boomatica had already done the 1st level) and for Effie 4 * 17 scenes. That's a total of 101 scenes.
Now when I can work on RiC, I can get 1 large scene or 2 smaller scenes done in 1 day (that's rendering and programming). And the more corrupt a character becomes, the larger a scene gets. So on the higher levels all scenes are large...
Now add all the messages, 'diary system', diary pages and thinking out ways of how to develop the characters to this total and you have over 4 months of work (not counting the time needed to learn RPGM and HSS and getting familiar with how RiC was programmed). And that's when I can work on RiC every day, which is (unfortunately) not possible.

Rest (pun intended) assured though, I'm still pushing forward!
All available time is spent on RiC and thinking out the characters, events and transitions is (mostly) done and I hope to pick up speed with rendering because that is the most time consuming work (not getting the pic, that's a push on a button, but getting the characters and items in the right position).

And after this release, I can work on smaller releases (Shannon and Effie to 400CP, Sarah and Chloe to 500CP, Shannon and Effie to 500CP is what I'm thinking of). And those will take less time.

Thank you for your patience.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Just to make clear: there's no way I can get all characters to 500 CP's in this release.
I'm working on Shannon and Effie to get them to 300 CP. Enough to get some nice scenes and animations into the game with some other characters than Sarah and Chloe.
That's for Shannon 3 * 11 scenes (as I'm not touching the work and beach scene(s) for now and Boomatica had already done the 1st level) and for Effie 4 * 17 scenes. That's a total of 101 scenes.
Now when I can work on RiC, I can get 1 large scene or 2 smaller scenes done in 1 day (that's rendering and programming). And the more corrupt a character becomes, the larger a scene gets. So on the higher levels all scenes are large...
Now add all the messages, 'diary system', diary pages and thinking out ways of how to develop the characters to this total and you have over 4 months of work (not counting the time needed to learn RPGM and HSS and getting familiar with how RiC was programmed). And that's when I can work on RiC every day, which is (unfortunately) not possible.

All available time is spent on RiC and thinking out the characters, events and transitions is (mostly) done and I hope to pick up speed with rendering because that is the most time consuming work (not getting the pic, that's a push on a button, but getting the characters and items in the right position).

And after this release, I can work on smaller releases (Shannon and Effie to 400CP, Sarah and Chloe to 500CP, Shannon and Effie to 500CP is what I'm thinking of). And those will take less time.

@DrSmith
Don't let us derail you or make you think in any way your efforts are lacking. Quite the contrary Brother, some us know what's entailed with the work, plus add the fact you have a RL job, doesn't leave much down time on your end. I think that most on this end, that aren't a part of that process, don't quite know what's involved.
That being said, all who have played this game and love it as much as you and I do, have impatience at this side of the game Lol!! Trust me Brother, we'll have to deal with it, but you just make sure you don't burn yourself out trying to do impossible stuff at impossible speeds.
Shit Brother, when it starts to weigh you down some, I suggest go grab your fishing pole and a case of beer.
Then sit at the nearest lake, in the quiet, and spend a day to revitalize yourself. Trust me it WILL do wonders for you Brother.
You'll more than likely get the standard questions here of, when it will be done ect. ect. but it's only, I mean only, impatience talking from our end, and nothing against you my friend. Honestly, just think of what would be, being said if you hadn't picked up the ball on this one. I shudder to think Lol!!

Anyway you just keep doing your thang Brother, the rest will sort itself out.................Peace!!

whynot112

Mar 5, 2018
Amen to that comment. I think we all appreciate your work and want you to do it as it suits your schedule and to do it in a way that is satisfying to you. There is nothing worse that being burned out by rushing. Enjoy life and know that all who follow the game will enjoy what you come up with when you come up with it. Best thoughts to that end.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

hey doc do you have a buy me a coffee account so people can tip you for your effort?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
hey doc do you have a buy me a coffee account so people can tip you for your effort?
Thanks for the offer!
But I have made this into a hobby, so it can cost me time and money ;)

I'm enjoying almost every moment and my previous post may have been on the heavy side. But that's because I can get frustrated on the slow progress that's keeping me from sharing this release with you all.
And frustrating it is! Piecing a scene together and 1 item left to adjust and you turn the wrong item without knowing which one. You make a capture and there it is: some tilted chair or wall or whatever. And then you get to figure out which one it was to get it right in the end or start anew.
Or getting a character in the right position but the only view from which you can see and adjust it is blocked by other objects.

For those unfamiliar with HSS:
Voorbeeld.png
Choose wisely!

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes