Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
any simmilar games? With girls slowly changing bahavor, money, stats, etc
There's:
- TPSR - the new game by @Boomatica (developer of RiC), still early version with little content.
See:
- The Twist - by KsT, plenty content but you need decent hardware to run it because it renders in-game.
See:
- Man of the House - by Faerin.
See:
- Summertime Saga - by DarkCookie (now Kompas Productions).
See:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is my list with some completed games to.
1. Sisterly Lust.
2. Tangled Up.
3. My Sweet Neighbors.
4. Parental Love.
5. Babysitter:
6. General Practitioner.
7. Man of the house.
8. Summertime Saga.

9. Dating my Daughter.

10. Big Brother. (On hold.)

This one does not have a number but since it has a lot of pregnancy in it its for me and is fun to play.
"Haramase Simulator"

Completed games.
Dreaming of Dana.
(DoDA is done but will be worked on and polished up in the future.)
My New Roommate.
My Girlfriend's Amnesia:
Sisters' Secret:
My Legacy:
Lisa's Special Day, a very short mini game with Max and Lisa from BB.

I also play a lot of low content games like "The Tyrant" and "Freeloading Family" and many more.
"The Tyrant"

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
Some additional games that I noticed hadn't been mentioned yet. These two use the same render as RIC (Illusion Honey Select)
Corruption by Mr.C (this one I feel the most similar to RIC):
Glassix by Gaweb Studio (this one a bit grindy but pretty much fit all your criteria especially with the latest money update 0.23):

Reactions: jaydem

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some additional games that I noticed hadn't been mentioned yet. These two use the same render as RIC (Illusion Honey Select)
Corruption by Mr.C (this one I feel the most similar to RIC):
Glassix by Gaweb Studio (this one a bit grindy but pretty much fit all your criteria especially with the latest money update 0.23):
Not quite true for both have either "Mind Control" or "Hypnosis" to get sex and RIC does not.

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
Not quite true for both have either "Mind Control" or "Hypnosis" to get sex and RIC does not.
I was thinking more in line with the theme Cavoh mentioned, girls slowly changing behavior (corruption theme), money, stats, etc. Which still hold true to those game even with "Mind Control" and "Hypnosis" in the midst. The game play I feel is also similar, Need to constantly interact with the girls to increase "corruption" which change their behaviors, outfit, etc.

I guess I feel Corruption especially similar to RiC is because that was one of the first game that I found here which eventually lead me to RiC because both have corruption theme.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was thinking more in line with the theme Cavoh mentioned, girls slowly changing behavior (corruption theme), money, stats, etc. Which still hold true to those game even with "Mind Control" and "Hypnosis" in the midst. The game play I feel is also similar, Need to constantly interact with the girls to increase "corruption" which change their behaviors, outfit, etc.

I guess I feel Corruption especially similar to RiC is because that was one of the first game that I found here which eventually lead me to RiC because both have corruption theme.
Corruption is ok but mind control and hypnosis for sex to me is a form of rape.

Reactions: jaydem

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Corruption is ok but mind control and hypnosis for sex to me is a form of rape.

... I have a few things I need to say here.

1) While you are entitled to your opinion, are free to believe what you wish, and I respect your opinion... The fact here is that just because you believe it to be rape does not mean that what @Raze05 said is invalid. That's would be like me saying Pink is not a color because I don't like pink or that Seafood is not food because I don't like it. Neither is a reasonable argument against the posed inquiry. Also, I would NOT be surprised if @Raze05 already knew that you feel mind control is a form of rape as you have posted that in so many places already.

2) I'm pretty sure that by now, EVERYONE knows that you believe mind control is a form of rape (in the last 2 weeks, I have seen you say that almost word for word in nearly a dozen different threads). So I say this for all of those that take the time to read the threads.... Please, enough already! We get it! Instead of posting it all the time, do all of us (and yourself) a small favor and just put "I believe that any form of mind control is rape" into your signature, or simply don't post in the threads of games that contain mind control. I'm fine with you believing that, but it gets old seeing it over and over like a broken record, not to mention it almost never adds anything of any value to a thread and just tends to derail the conversation/thread anyway.

3) You are free to believe what you want, however I feel that I should point out that not all mind control would be rape as I can think of a few ways in which it would NOT be (though not sure if I've seen them as of yet). I will list a few:
3a) Mind control being used to REVERSE a person's lack of inhibitions (such as making them more modest/less slutty), though it would a far less interesting game unless you make it to restore a person's sanity and they fall in love with you for doing so.
3b) You're one of 2 (or more) people with mind control powers but your role is to undo the changes made by the others (villains) and restore them to how they were before and that could potentially lead to sex via romance/gratefulness/etc (or for an interesting twist, you have to restore them while trying to fight them off from fucking you... like a reverse rape you are trying to stop).
3c) Your character has complete and total integrity and only use mind control to save lives/fight crime/etc. and the sex comes via relationships, reputation, fame, etc.

I could go on but I believe I made my point, and I should point out that trying to make a game using any methods similar to what I listed would not likely be anywhere as "fun/interesting" of a game, however it is entirely possible if the right person takes the right approach then it could be a very interesting/gripping game but it would be extremely difficult for that game to gain traction as that goes directly against the set "standard" use of mind control in adult games. I personally would love to see a game like I mentioned as I would be rather interested in the story and see how things unfold.

Aside from that, every game mentioned as a suggestion are good suggestions (I've played most, if not all of them) and I have to say that they are ALL actually pretty good for what their central theme is (Superpowered = All, Glassix & Corruption = Corruption via Drugs/Mindcontrol, Summertime Saga & Man of the House = Corruption via relationship progression, and so on).

Cohabitation ( ) by Sid Valentine, which I am REALLY surprised (shocked even) that neither of you mentioned as it's another really good one (like the others listed). Doesn't have mind control, although there are drugs (an aphrodisiac and sleeping pills), they have/are of limited uses though.

@Cavoh

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
Cohabitation ( ) by Sid Valentine, which I am REALLY surprised (shocked even) that neither of you mentioned as it's another really good one (like the others listed). Doesn't have mind control, although there are drugs (an aphrodisiac and sleeping pills), they have/are of limited uses though.

@Cavoh
Totally forgot about this one, just remembered it too since it got an updated today.

Another good one with the mentioned inquiry that I know of is Long Live the Princes (Not a lot of content yet but this one fit almost all criteria, money, stats, corruption theme):
But again this one also had a form of Hypnosis but it more similar to what mentioned where you use it to sort of remove the inhibition from the girls while the relationship progress is much more about interaction and phoenix wright game play.

I actually did not know that you consider Mind Control/Hypnosis to be rape but even so I don't think it really had any consequent on the discussion at hand. It would be one thing if specifically mentioned to not include certain themes but since he didn't (sorry if my assumption is incorrect here) I don't see any issue with the suggested games especially when they fit with most if not all of the posed inquiry. That like me saying that some of the recommended game is not a valid suggestion because it contain certain tag like pregnancy or something which RiC doesn't contain.

I means even in RiC and probably the majority of NSFW games on the website, we had had plenty of stuffs that would not be condone in the current society (incest, peeping, etc). Heck normal SFW video game had plenty of stuffs like killing and vandalism. At the end of the day, I guess my point is that it all just video games and shouldn't never be taken too seriously.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Totally forgot about this one, just remembered it too since it got an updated today.
Yeah! I'm definitely looking forward to playing it after the last update I played (which was last months). I remember when this first came out too. I hadn't played it in like 4-5 months then played v0.78.1 last month and was pleasantly surprised. Can't wait to play the new update :D.

Another good one with the mentioned inquiry that I know of is Long Live the Princes (Not a lot of content yet but this one fit almost all criteria, money, stats, corruption theme):
I just grabbed this like yesterday or the day before to check out and play, but have yet to do so (bit of a backlog as I'm updating a LOT of games for the first time in like 4-5 months). Checked it out and it looks like it'll be pretty interesting, if not flat out good.

I actually did not know that you consider Mind Control/Hypnosis to be rape but even so I don't think it really had any consequent on the discussion at hand.
I hope you didn't think I was implying that you did know, just meant that it would not surprise me if you did due to how often (s)he(?) has mentioned it. My point there was aimed more at how often they said that rather than if you actually knew it or not. My bad if it seemed like I was saying that you did know.

At the end of the day, I guess my point is that it all just video games and shouldn't never be taken too seriously.
Couldn't have said it better... Personally don't quite understand all the hate some games/fetishes/things get... It's like... "if you don't like it then you don't have to play it.... Why waste everyone's time with that crap?". Live and let live I say, and life is too short to take much of anything too seriously.

Reactions: ImJustinSane

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
How well developed is the impregnation part of the game? I know the it's one of the tags, but is there any trace in the current version or is it a planned feature?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How well developed is the impregnation part of the game? I know the it's one of the tags, but is there any trace in the current version or is it a planned feature?
Its not in yet so I get my pregnancy fix from this game:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
There's no impregnation in the game yet.
It's planned for future releases, but not in the coming release. It'll take a while.

Reactions: jaydem and a1fox3

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Its not in yet so I get my pregnancy fix from this game:
There's no impregnation in the game yet.
It's planned for future releases, but not in the coming release. It'll take a while.
Thanks for the quick response! I'm gonna wait a bit to download this game if that's the case, but definitely something I'm gonna keep my eye on.:cool:

And @a1fox3 thanks for the recommendation, gonna have to give it a try ;)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes