Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
sorry in advance but is there a new batch or is some one working on it now also is there a another site to get games like this i have only found this site a few others

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
sorry in advance but is there a new batch or is some one working on it now also is there a another site to get games like this i have only found this site a few others
I'm still working on the new build.
And there are plenty other games to find here.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
I´m happy to see, that at least one of my favorite games is still worked on, since DmD is dead for now.
Take your time, keep the game and its character-corruption smothely flowing like they have up to now :)

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Update:
I've been working on events for Effie.
When I began I noticed the possible story inconcistencies, as mentioned here: .
I found a way to introduce the need for Effie's key and let events react to whether you have it or not.

While I was at it, I also realized that the apps Profile (for diaries), Phone (for messages), Online store (for clothes) all returned MC to the home overview. Now this was fine as most action took place at home until this release.
But as now new characters and thus new locations come into play, the screen where to return to could not be always the Home Overview. So I created a way of keeping track of MC when those apps were invoked. It also combined nicely with the 'Effie's key' function I put into the game.
When testing the new functions, I found the GUI not always behaving the same way. So I took a look at it and found a new way of building it up. It is a small visible change for players but for me it's a more controlled way of getting the pics into the game (as I now know exactly what will be shown).
When I showed it to Boom, he said you would like it and here's the pic I showed him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I can continue working on Effie's events, which I find difficult because she has the most time slots to fill with events. Most are done for level 1 and I found a way to make money important in the game again (no more feeling Uncle Scrooge).
Effie_bar_afternoon_1_4.png

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I have problem in installation of this games
Can anyone tell how to install part 1 and part 2
Unpack both parts to the same folder, overwrite when asked.
Use 7zip or winrar above v5.0

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i cant wait to play the next update does anyone have a link for the game as it is cause i deleted it when i thought it was abandoned

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Unknown.

I'm still working on Effie's 1st level events.

Also had a setback when HUDmaker (used for stats) appeared to become unstable when having too much to keep track of. So I had to redo the whole screen building (and that's in all the code).

Besides, I have a lot on my plate right now, so time to spend on RiC is scarce.

But to give an indication of what I'm working at:
Profiler.png

Profiler 2.png

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Unknown.

I'm still working on Effie's 1st level events.

Also had a setback when HUDmaker (used for stats) appeared to become unstable when having too much to keep track of. So I had to redo the whole screen building (and that's in all the code).

Besides, I have a lot on my plate right now, so time to spend on RiC is scarce.

But to give an indication of what I'm working at:
View attachment 90493

View attachment 90494
Hey, @DrSmith

Looks to me like your making good progress, I like the fact that your keeping problems and progress updates here.
I've said it before Brother, don't get too discouraged and frustrated, or you'll burn out quickly. We both know that there would be a barrage of (when will it be done) questions, but I think that the updated progress you post here, is giving, at least some of us, a good indication of how far you are at.
I'm sorry your having such a hard time of it right now, but I do believe in you Brother.
You still have some here as well as myself, that are behind you, and will wait patiently for however long it takes.
Thanks again for keeping us informed..........Your awesome!!................Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Have to agree with jay, most of us are patient :), someone wise said good things come to those who wait, i can wait, keep up the good work, take some time for yourself and may harmony find you.... :)
@lilnoobie
Hello, I thank you for your reply here, @DrSmith I'm sure appreciates loving support from us fans.

I just have a couple of questions. Who is Harmony? and why the hell isn't she in the game yet? Lol!! I know what you mean, just couldn't help myself...Lol!!
Although, It would make a good name for someone like Effie's boss at the coffee shop......:winkytongue:

Anyway it's good to chat with you Brother/Sister, and thanks for your patience!!....................Peace!!

Reactions: lilnoobie

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Man you should read the thread instead of just posting whatever comes to your mind.
The good Dr. is continuing the game after Boomatica had to stop because of Patreon.
He is doing this for free in his spare time - so he is doing it at his own pace.
No release date but he is kind enough to tell us how he progresses so that everybody knows what's happnin.
So take a few minutes read the thread and then say thank you to the Doc.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes