Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes
U

User_51567

Nice,

Still working on it i see, really looking forward to what you have been doing with it for the last couple months :) .
Guess that we will not see the next update untill after the summer at this rate im guessing ?.
(not complaining, just thinking out loud).

Untill then. I'm still having fun with the the 0.60 version and the previous version of the game.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Nice,

Still working on it i see, really looking forward to what you have been doing with it for the last couple months :) .
Guess that we will not see the next update untill after the summer at this rate im guessing ?.
(not complaining, just thinking out loud).

Untill then. I'm still having fun with the the 0.60 version and the previous version of the game.
It'll take some time to finish this update. But that was to be expected when trying to get 2 new characters to 300 CP and expanding the maps in the game.
I hope to get my things sorted out soon so I can dedicate more time to this release and that it'll be a real hot summer ;)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I want to add that although my time to work on RiC is limited for now, the thinking about RiC continues!
Now that I'm more familiar with the whole development environment, I'm planning on changing the game play for Effie a little (some things have already been implemented):
- events within the same level may vary, depending on points scored, previous choices and/or previous events;
- some events will be random but always in accordance to place and time (something like now is implemented with going to the beach at 4pm -> Auntie is there or not);
- bad choices can be made, they'll cost you points (although the bad choise may be obvious);
- money will be more important.

This all to get even more variation into the game.

And a warning beforehand for the new release: due to the changes in maps and GUI, old saves will not be compatible! They may load but game play will be unpredictable.

whynot112

Mar 5, 2018
Thanks for the warning about old saves! It will be fun and worth waiting for nonetheless. Looking forward to what you have done!

Reactions: DrSmith

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
How do I open this Torrent. Used Winrar. But did not take
You need "torrent client", "free download manager - FDM" or similar app. All are free, so download it, install, and when torrent need to be opened, chose that program which You previously instal.

Reactions: Dariusfd

idkwitch

Oct 27, 2017
The mac version of the game won't open. Just get an error saying "The Application "Game" cannot be opened."

Never mind. Went back a few pages and figured it out. Anyone else having the problem open the application package, navigate to index.html, and run it in firefox.

Oof. I did run into another problem though. The resolution in firefox is too big, makes me scroll all over and the game is unplayable. Any way to adjust?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is there some bug or aunt events show only image and no action at all (except bathroom)? (currently at 135)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Is there some bug or aunt events show only image and no action at all (except bathroom)? (currently at 135)
There are only events for Auntie until 75CP at the moment. After that you'll get stills, no further action. So it's no bug!
Wait for next release, plenty of action.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
DrSmith, after you took over ( thx thx thx thx ) Did you already released someting? I only see version 6.0 . That was the lasty version from Boomatica.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
DrSmith, after you took over ( thx thx thx thx ) Did you already released someting? I only see version 6.0 . That was the lasty version from Boomatica.
No, I didn't release anything yet (alas).
I have limited time to work on RiC and the last weeks things have popped up to reduce that time even more. Hope I can get to work on it soon and have a release before summer.

oopoop

Mar 28, 2018
thanks for picking up the project. im excited to see more of the game. Do you havea link for the latest version by the way? the mega . nz link i saw a few pages back doesnt seem to work

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes