Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Haramase Simulator is censored (if I'm not mistaken), so even if it's the greatest game in the world, I'll not touch it, hate censorship.
Only part of it is now and the rest will be uncensored over the next several updates.

Here see for yourself on some of the shot.

First 2 are uncensored
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These 2 are still censored but will soon be uncensored in a later update.

Reactions: Hoostevall

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Only part of it is now and the rest will be uncensored over the next several updates.

Here see for yourself on some of the shot.

First 2 are uncensored
These 2 are still censored but will soon be uncensored in a later update.
That's great to know, now I'm interested with this game. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: a1fox3

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Update:
Now working on Effie.
Early morning and day time events are done for level 1. Now working on evening events.
As I was checking on the possibilities for a new idea I had, I noticed I made a mistake with the animations for Shannon.
They all had to be redone. That's finished now, so all animations are in style with the previous ones.
I will not make that mistake again!

And as always for your patience:

whynot112

Mar 5, 2018
It is interesting getting your updates on your progress with the game. I am sure once you do the new release that you will be flooded with comments about how the game has improved. Thanks for all your work!

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
It is interesting getting your updates on your progress with the game. I am sure once you do the new release that you will be flooded with comments about how the game has improved. Thanks for all your work!
Thanks!
And I do hope you all like it as much as I'm having fun working things out!
Although I try to follow Boomatica's style, I'm no @Boomatica and my way of telling the story might/will differ from his. And I hope it's to everyones liking.

Luckily Shannon and Effie had little to no content and I have free hand to develop their characters and introduce some new fetishes. Some will surely not be to everyones taste, but there'll be enough variations to choose from.
The hard part is thinking out the events and then building them up. I know where I want to go with an event but I can only hint on the lower levels, so I have to restrain myself....

Not all time is spent on programming and rendering, I'm also thinking out ideas and checking if I can get that idea done in HSS. Well, most things can be done in HSS but that's all in stills and I hope to get as much animations into the game as I can.

Last edited:

Kr.Szabex

Sep 22, 2017
No.
Work is progressing slowly but steadily. I have limited time to spend on working on RiC and I don't want this to become a rushed job and/or something that puts me under pressure when I mention a date; that'll take all the fun (and quality too) out of it.
Just do it in your pace, Bro!! We can Wait;)

Reactions: DrSmith and jaydem

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
So what I read so far was that Boomatica got fucked by patreon and he had to abandoned the game, now DrSmith took his place and is doing new scenes? Lovely dude, just lovely, can wait to see your scenes, by the way, this is going to be your first update? or do you already have a build released?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
So what I read so far was that Boomatica got fucked by patreon and he had to abandoned the game, now DrSmith took his place and is doing new scenes? Lovely dude, just lovely, can wait to see your scenes, by the way, this is going to be your first update? or do you already have a build released?
This will be my first update/build.
I would go even further, this will be my first game ever!

Now that I'm at it, a quick update:
I spent most of the time on HSS. I transferred all scenes to HSS 1.20 and went looking for mods and plugins I could use, with some scenes already in mind. I want to know what I can animate because it's no use writing towards a scene and then not being able to put it into animations (or, when push comes to shove, pics).
I found some neat mods and plugins but it's a steep learning curve. Try and error is the only way to go because there's so little documentation.
Fortunately this is not my job and you are all very patient!

Now, being tired of HSS for the moment, I'm working on events for Effie again. That's tricky at the moment because she's a new girl. The MC has no connections with her, so all must be build from scratch.
And that means also some little things as first knocking on the door when entering her house. But when MC is already in the house, there's no need for knocking again. And when will MC get the key?
It's a different kind of difficulty than from trying to get a bunch of people fucking and sucking together in an animation.

Last edited:

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I am not sure how far you have figured out the story line with Effie but one way could be to go to the cafe for some time, get her talking to you and then she might ask MC to come to her house and help her repair something.
Let's say to repair the door of her toilet which cannot be shut tightly for some reason. MC tries, thinks he has been successful, takes a leak and the door jumps up again and Effie sees his manhood and has to have it....of course not directly but will try to invite MC over again and get his attention.......Something like that might work if it was written with a little more feeling than what I just did ;)
Just a little story suggestion......and some of the animations are already available (MC taking a leak e.g.)

I am sure you will do your best and get this done sooner or later and I am happy to play it however it turns out storywise....

Keep it up!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I am not sure how far you have figured out the story line with Effie but one way could be to go to the cafe for some time, get her talking to you and then she might ask MC to come to her house and help her repair something.
Let's say to repair the door of her toilet which cannot be shut tightly for some reason. MC tries, thinks he has been successful, takes a leak and the door jumps up again and Effie sees his manhood and has to have it....of course not directly but will try to invite MC over again and get his attention.......Something like that might work if it was written with a little more feeling than what I just did ;)
Just a little story suggestion......and some of the animations are already available (MC taking a leak e.g.)

I am sure you will do your best and get this done sooner or later and I am happy to play it however it turns out storywise....

Keep it up!
Thanks!
And small, average animations are not the problem! It's when you want F/F or F/M/F in a natural looking animation the problems start. HSS is very male based and scenes are preprogrammed as M/F with the male leading. I already thought out some tricks but they got me just on the right track. Now with the new plugins, I have more freedom with what characters, positions and angles I can use.
It was also necessary in order to implement some whishes of the high tier anons from Boom, which I promised to acknowledge.

Reactions: KRock19

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Now, being tired of HSS for the moment, I'm working on events for Effie again. That's tricky at the moment because she's a new girl. The MC has no connections with her, so all must be build from scratch.
And that means also some little things as first knocking on the door when entering her house. But when MC is already in the house, there's no need for knocking again. And when will MC get the key?
It's a different kind of difficulty than from trying to get a bunch of people fucking and sucking together in an animation.
What you say is true, but the thing is, nobody notices that kind of stuff. Nobody would say anything if you were always capable of entering Effie's house from the getgo without any key. And it doesn't really add anything if you add it. Don't waste too much time on these minute details.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
What you say is true, but the thing is, nobody notices that kind of stuff. Nobody would say anything if you were always capable of entering Effie's house from the getgo without any key. And it doesn't really add anything if you add it. Don't waste too much time on these minute details.
I notice them! I have always been very aware of game and story logic and I want to keep it that way, it's the reason why you can't have a BJ from Chloe (with the transitions) before you had a HJ (with the sex-ed).
I also noticed that, when having kept attention to those details, the story telling and programming is far easier. So in the end I spend some time figuring those things out and then I make up time having less difficulty with the programming of further events. So there's no waste of time ;)

And overall, the programming is the less time consuming thing. Setting up events for pics and animation in HSS is!
Think about 3 hours for HSS and then 0,5 hours of programming for an event.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
No i notice such things as well and it takes something from the games if stuff like this happens

Reactions: Scyra and DrSmith

Berfius

Apr 20, 2017
I'm so happy it's being worked on still. I can't wait for whatever you come up with. I'm sure it will be awesome, it sounds like you're putting in a lot of effort :)

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I'll add my 2 cents and say I notice these things as well, and I find it confusing and annoying. Now he's in short pants and a t-shirt, now he's in a suit, now he's back in shorts again, all in the same conversation. Makes me think why is this guy changing his clothes all the time while talking to someone? Or, I've already got the item, why are you telling me I have to get the item?

Too much haste leads to lazy programming and mistakes. While I am, as everyone else here is, awaiting the next update with bated breath, I'd much rather you take the necessary time to get it right, rather than rush it out the door full of mistakes, inconsistencies, and continuity errors.

Good work takes time. Excellent work takes more time. Too bad I was never able to convince my bosses of that fact.

Reactions: Scyra and DrSmith
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes