Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So is there any update released since gdm patreon shut down official development? or?
It's being worked on Brother, as you know Boomica had to let this one drop for various reasons. The awesome DrSmith has picked this game up and is currently working on it. He's having to deal with learning Boomica's way of coding and such as he's continuing the work so far. He's making pretty good progress so far, even with having to deal with some issues. The development is coming along, but as a result, he not sure just yet on a release date. With some luck it won't be to much longer, just be a little patient my friend..............Peace!!

frankietwofingers

Jul 11, 2017
It's being worked on Brother, as you know Boomica had to let this one drop for various reasons. The awesome DrSmith has picked this game up and is currently working on it. He's having to deal with learning Boomica's way of coding and such as he's continuing the work so far. He's making pretty good progress so far, even with having to deal with some issues. The development is coming along, but as a result, he not sure just yet on a release date. With some luck it won't be to much longer, just be a little patient my friend..............Peace!!
Appreciate for that exhaustive answer, lad.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Really enjoying the game and the work you put into it.

Things I personally would love to see in future builds. A button for sleep till morning. Options to skip any/all animations. There are still some animations that cannot be skipped, like when the mother rubs herself against the sons cock on the couch/movie scene. Also, I'm not at all a golden shower fan, but some of the initial bathroom urination peek scenes you get stuck waiting for those animations to end. I can deal with em on a limited basis, but I thought I would throw it out there that it would be nice to skip em completely.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Really enjoying the game and the work you put into it.
Thanks

Things I personally would love to see in future builds. A button for sleep till morning.
It is possible. But when there's more action with more characters, I doubt if it's worth the effort.
But I will keep it in mind.
Options to skip any/all animations. There are still some animations that cannot be skipped, like when the mother rubs herself against the sons cock on the couch/movie scene.
That's the only scene with Sarah I've touched and made it skippable.
Also, I'm not at all a golden shower fan, but some of the initial bathroom urination peek scenes you get stuck waiting for those animations to end. I can deal with em on a limited basis, but I thought I would throw it out there that it would be nice to skip em completely.
What do you expect to see when peeping on someone on the toilet?
When walking in, most (if not all) scenes are skippable.

Reactions: Yoda03

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks

It is possible. But when there's more action with more characters, I doubt if it's worth the effort.
But I will keep it in mind.

That's the only scene with Sarah I've touched and made it skippable.

What do you expect to see when peeping on someone on the toilet?
When walking in, most (if not all) scenes are skippable.
i get the idea of what i expect to see, and I'm used to it in this games with bathroom peeping, but it would be nice to be able to exit the animation quickly instead of having to wait the 20 seconds or so to continue on. if it doesn't get changed, that is fine, i just wanted to throw it out there as something I'm not a huge fan of, and would love a way to avoid watching urination. normally those bathroom peeping scenes in games are a means to an end, as in gaining/losing some stat. if a game gave no benefit or loss for that action, i wouldnt do it ever... but that is just me.

and again, only suggestions. i appreciate the work you're doing and I enjoy the game a lot.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
i get the idea of what i expect to see, and I'm used to it in this games with bathroom peeping, but it would be nice to be able to exit the animation quickly instead of having to wait the 20 seconds or so to continue on. if it doesn't get changed, that is fine, i just wanted to throw it out there as something I'm not a huge fan of, and would love a way to avoid watching urination. normally those bathroom peeping scenes in games are a means to an end, as in gaining/losing some stat. if a game gave no benefit or loss for that action, i wouldnt do it ever... but that is just me.

and again, only suggestions. i appreciate the work you're doing and I enjoy the game a lot.
Hello!! @grapedog I believe I know the scene your speaking of, and if I'm not mistaken it's only one scene that does that, it was probably overlooked. Most of them however, you do get the chance to skip it at the beginning.
When for instance you've gained enough corruption to enter, and like pee between your Mom legs. You can skip animation of it, and move the story forward. Later, you can have other scenes with them, instead of just peeing.

@DrSmith is trying at this point to give us some more characters to build upon, so he can little by little, work on such things in the game. I would like to thank you for pointing it out, because sometimes things will get overlooked, if it's not pointed out. Your awesome Brother, and thanks again..................Peace!!

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

I know ;)
But once an animation has started, it has to run completely. There's no way of skipping half-way because control is transferred to the animation and the game waits for it to finish.
And I have some tips:
- peeping never scores any points!
- you may want to walk out on some new toilet scenes....

Hello!! @grapedog I believe I know the scene your speaking of, and if I'm not mistaken it's only one scene that does that, it was probably overlooked. Most of them however, you do get the chance to skip it at the beginning.
When for instance you've gained enough corruption to enter, and like pee between your Mom legs. You can skip animation of it, and move the story forward. Later, you can have other scenes with them, instead of just peeing.

@DrSmith is trying at this point to give us some more characters to build upon, so he can little by little, work on such things in the game. I would like to thank you for pointing it out, because sometimes things will get overlooked, if it's not pointed out. Your awesome Brother, and thanks again..................Peace!!
I mentioned that I made the watching TV with Sarah scene skippable. It was bothering me too, so that was the only scene with Sarah/Chloe I dared to touch at that moment.

Reactions: Yoda03

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
Dr Smith, as with many here you have my thanks for working on this project. My co-worker was bummed out when he heard this died I look forward to telling him a good Samaritan has taken up the call to see this through. Side note, as another person who has to spend more time than they would like IRL just take your time we'll get it when we get it and be thankful for it.

Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
are these version 1 and 2 the same a when you took over Dr Smith, Or are there already some update's. I mean 6.0 is still the 6.0 from a few month ago? Dont want to miss anyting. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are these version 1 and 2 the same a when you took over Dr Smith, Or are there already some update's. I mean 6.0 is still the 6.0 from a few month ago? Dont want to miss anyting. :)
This update is v.7.1 Looked at the wrong game.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
This update is v.7.1
The available downloads in this thread are v0.6.0 for now.
I'm working on v0.6.1, which will still take some time.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes