Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
Nope, I'm going as fast as I can.

I re-start the game because I missing him and I remembered more than it was so pretty and sexy (and especially that patreon have fucked because we say at the beginning that all people have major) finally short just to tell you that this is one of the best games I play and he and in my top 5 best games in the world <3 <3 I can not wait to see the game complete with all the levels of corruption and sexy dialogue !! frankly you do a great job well <3 GG to you and if you fake the energy do not hesitate to call your fan we hugged it to give you * up the arms * XD (DBZ)

Reactions: Jogy1959 and jaydem

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello @DrSmith,
Have you some news about the Update 0.7 ?
Thanks for advance.
I have started on level 2 events for Effie.
Got a bit stuck with some events on how to develop them. Then I realised that not all events will have to result in sex but getting a bit naughty at the most is enough as long as they contribute to the (background) story. So now picking up the event programming.
Meanwhile streamlined the code a bit further and included a new saves system:
RiC - New Saves.png

There are 30 slots now and the description gives much more info on what that save is about.

BluePerson

Jul 6, 2017
I have started on level 2 events for Effie.
Got a bit stuck with some events on how to develop them. Then I realised that not all events will have to result in sex but getting a bit naughty at the most is enough as long as they contribute to the (background) story. So now picking up the event programming.
Meanwhile streamlined the code a bit further and included a new saves system:
View attachment 102032

There are 30 slots now and the description gives much more info on what that save is about.
Thanks for working on it! The new saves look great!

Reactions: Yoda03 and DrSmith

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
A trivial question: are updates now not going to be in the first page? Just to know where to look for the links and aventual changelog.

Thanks for continuing this game.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
A trivial question: are updates now not going to be in the first page? Just to know where to look for the links and aventual changelog.

Thanks for continuing this game.
When I have a new release finished I'll post it here (link and changelog) and ask a moderator to change the OP.
So it will still be on the 1st page ;)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
also , effie has no scenes??
Effie doesn't have any accept for the initial intro on this version.
The next version, we'll get Effie and Aunt primarily. Please don't ask when it will be out, as we and Dr.Smith don't have a definite date yet.
Judging from what he shows us on his progress and problems, I could only speculate at this point, but it doesn't seem like it will be much longer...…..We'll keep our fingers crossed, and our eyes too...Lol!!…..Peace!!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a problem saving games? I've tried multiple times to save games to my computer with no luck, even though I can successfully save within the game. I get the external save prompt but no workey. I'm running Windows 8.1. Thanks.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a problem saving games? I've tried multiple times to save games to my computer with no luck, even though I can successfully save within the game. I get the external save prompt but no workey. I'm running Windows 8.1. Thanks.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
I was impressed with this game.. i am trying to update version 0.5.9 i got from your former provider.. takes a while though...pfff.
I am wondering if the next update will be a separate installation or if it really updates the existing files.. anyway.. when started it's difficult to stop..;)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I am wondering if the next update will be a separate installation or if it really updates the existing files.. anyway.. when started it's difficult to stop..;)
Releases have always been seperate installations (one of the drawbacks of the RPGMV engine). Sometimes the saves could be copied from one release to a newer one.
The coming release will also be a seperate installation and old saves will NOT be compatible.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes