Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Now that I'm at it:
a small update:
Still working on Effie's events level 2. The most tricky ones are done.
When reaching level 3, events will be easier as they are more 'interesting' ;) and don't fork anymore.

To make money more important, there's now system that keeps track on how many days you haven't worked on your game. When going over a threshold, your daily income will decrease (and faster than it will increase). So working on your online game every once in a while pays off!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Whew. Just spent an entire day playing this (part 1) from the beginning. I found the graphics and animations to be above average and the story line average to slightly below average. It is a tedious game in that the effort to advance far exceeds the rewards. Haven't quite finished it and may not due to the twins are only corrupted around the mid 100 range. Cloe and Sarah are in the high 300 range and Shannon low 300 and is now sleeping naked. I will try to finish Shannon through part 1 until I get the end of content message(s), which are nice. Way too much repetition to advance the characters, which reminds me of DMD and now Melody, both of which of which are the work of Doc and both have great graphics and story lines but also have a poor reward/effort ratio. Not sure if I will play part 2 yet or not. RIC has an overkill of animations which makes it a huge file and could be made much smaller by simply reducing the number of animations. I will admit that since I just barely found this game I had to play a full release instead of smaller updates as the game developed over a period of time and probably influences some of what I have written here. I did not find it redundant nor excessively wordy. It is just tedious with having to repeat actions and days to move a character forward. Kudos to DOC for taking this project over and I hope he can bring it to a successful conclusion along with his other projects. Not sure if I will continue to play past part 1 or not but have downloaded both parts. EDIT: sorry for the length of this post.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Correction to above post. Doc is not the dev for DMD and Melody but MrDots. Terribly sorry for that mistake.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just found out that to play this you have to have both part 1 and part 2 which is fine. I believe I may be at the end of present content. Sarah, Cloe and Shannon are all over 400 corruption and not much more is happening. The school is almost complete and the twins are just over 100 corruption but scenes are the same each I go to their apartment. I am sure I have missed some content but right now not going to go look for any of it.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes