Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Just found out that to play this you have to have both part 1 and part 2 which is fine. I believe I may be at the end of present content. Sarah, Cloe and Shannon are all over 400 corruption and not much more is happening. The school is almost complete and the twins are just over 100 corruption but scenes are the same each I go to their apartment. I am sure I have missed some content but right now not going to go look for any of it.
The only thing you missed is the text saying 'Only 0-75CP events are done for Shannon at this location.' when first time entering Shannon's apartment.
So, there's only 'real' content for Sarah and Chloe (up to 400CP). Shannon has only 1st level events, the twins have just 2 events in total and Effie is only introduced.

That's why I'm working on a new release with events for Shannon and Effie to get them up to 300CP.

Reactions: jaydem and John573

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
hey, can you make the 400 event repetable?
you know not adding anything but, activating it so we can choose it by ourselves until you add more events to sarah and chloe?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
hey, can you make the 400 event repetable?
you know not adding anything but, activating it so we can choose it by ourselves until you add more events to sarah and chloe?
Do you mean the event(s) that happen(s) only once and at night after 11pm (the transition event(s))?
If so, I could offer a choice at the end of the event if you want to repeat the event.
When you choose 'yes', the event will happen the next night again, when choosing 'no', the event will never again be repeated.
That's the quick fix I can offer.
Any takers?

PS
I can do this only for the last event because doing it for the other events will conflict with game logic.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Do you mean the event(s) that happen(s) only once and at night after 11pm (the transition event(s))?
If so, I could offer a choice at the end of the event if you want to repeat the event.
When you choose 'yes', the event will happen the next night again, when choosing 'no', the event will never again be repeated.
That's the quick fix I can offer.
Any takers?

PS
I can do this only for the last event because doing it for the other events will conflict with game logic.
yes that is exactly what I meant, for that exact situation.
also, this is a quick fix until we get more scenes so doing it only for last event would be logical.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
The Discord Server for "Research into Corruption" & "Private Community" is now public for all to join.
If any of you wish to join.

Reactions: Retro and DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Found some time to work on RiC, not enough for an event but for some small things:
- There is now an option for Full Screen;
- Had to change the Main Menu to offer a 'Quit' function for 'FS' to stay on;
- While I was at it, made 2 new slides for the Main Menu.
RiC New Menu1.png

RiC New Menu2.png

When you look at the version number, I've decided to go for 0.6.5
It's far enough from 0.6.0 to indicate all the work that's gone into it (and still more work to do) and still leaves some room for further releases.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Found some time to work on RiC, not enough for an event but for some small things:
View attachment 106742

View attachment 106743

It's far enough from 0.6.0 to indicate all the work that's gone into it (and still more work to do) and still leaves some room for further releases.
Both of those are awesome!! I love the new background pictures, and the models of Sara and Effie are top notch.
I applaud you Brother, knowing you have full time job and home life. You've made great progress with the game so far. You truly are amazing Brother!! Thanks for the picts they're gorgeous...……………….Peace!!

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
View attachment 106742

View attachment 106743

Very very soon... ^^

dewr

May 15, 2018
I just downloaded this so I don't know if this has been reported but I keep on getting an error on the Part 2 rar so as a result the program I use (7Zip) can't extract the whole folder. I downloaded it from the sources posted on the first page but the same error still pops up. Anyone else getting this? It says the following:

Data Error : RIC 0.6.0 Win\RIC - 0.6.0\www\movies\7AM M Blow-Job.webm

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I just downloaded this so I don't know if this has been reported but I keep on getting an error on the Part 2 rar so as a result the program I use (7Zip) can't extract the whole folder. I downloaded it from the sources posted on the first page but the same error still pops up. Anyone else getting this? It says the following:

Data Error : RIC 0.6.0 Win\RIC - 0.6.0\www\movies\7AM M Blow-Job.webm
Try the files I've posted .

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Wait ! i thought the game was abandonned ?
You've missed my saying I'm taking over from @Boomatica.
I'm now working on a release to get Shannon and Effie into the game. Progress is slow because I'm doing it in my spare time.
But there will be a new release!

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes