Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
First file is zip file - self explanatory. Next 3 files are stand-alone. Please help this near-65y.o. (3weeks) dinosaur put these into one package.
Download (choose the one best for your OS).
Install 7zip and rightclick on the 1st zip file and choose '7zip -> open archive'. 7zip will start and you can select the map 'RIC - 0.6.0', then choose 'extract' and fill in the map you want to extract to.
That's all there is to it, 7zip will process the other files in one go.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
Once it gets updated, they will hopefully add your name to the OP and title as a developer (although Boom should still be credited as well here), and then these "is it abandoned posts" might actually start to diminish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
How do I run this on Linux?
I only know that on a Mac it can be run by starting the index.html in Firefox (see ). And Mac iOS is a linux based OS, so it might work for Linux too.

In case you want a new download, I have generated a Linux release for 0.6.0.
Download all 4 files:

GaryA1981

Sep 29, 2017
So DrSmith, as of yet no new release then? and are you using this site or have one of your own? and now my last question is are you gonna finish up the twins also?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
So DrSmith, as of yet no new release then? and are you using this site or have one of your own? and now my last question is are you gonna finish up the twins also?
Nope, still no release. Getting closer though.
All releases will be through this site, all I have is a Mega account for sharing.
And the twins are 'on hold'.

GaryA1981

Sep 29, 2017
Nope, still no release. Getting closer though.
All releases will be through this site, all I have is a Mega account for sharing.
And the twins are 'on hold'.
ok I understand darn poor twins they been untouched for ever. well I can hope that they will get finished some day, what can I say a 3 some with twins is always the best... :) been there done that what a wild ride

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Well, I'm bad at planning this. But I think within a month a would be close to a nice release now.
Work for Effie's level 3 is progressing nicely but I tend to have a nack for introducing more characters:
View attachment 116904
Meet Ellis, Effie's boss at the Coffee Store. She will play a small part in the coming release but chances are for her to get more attention ;)
sso the game is not dead yet? it is still working? and please do you say introducing more characters why? first work with those who are there and as well as nothing happened with them do not make so many caracters that just ends so that there are too many and when updates come the half is always behind and only a few get a scene is less sometimes more caracters, but more interaction possibilities with those than many caracters and hardly any interaction possibilities

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
sso the game is not dead yet? it is still working? and please do you say introducing more characters why? first work with those who are there and as well as nothing happened with them do not make so many caracters that just ends so that there are too many and when updates come the half is always behind and only a few get a scene is less sometimes more caracters, but more interaction possibilities with those than many caracters and hardly any interaction possibilities
No, the game isn't dead!

And the new characters come with the story for Effie, so I am working on the characters already in the game!
The new characters are just like the woman you can meet at the office, only there on one/some event(s). But they make the story for Effie more 'natural'!
And MAYBE offer chances for their own story line, but they can also stay the way they are now.
Please don't jump to conclusions on what I'm working on!

Certainly because the focus is on Shannon and Effie.
And the next release will be for Sarah and Chloe.

Reactions: Scyra and MerlinUSA

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
No, the game isn't dead!

And the new characters come with the story for Effie, so I am working on the characters already in the game!
The new characters are just like the woman you can meet at the office, only there on one/some event(s). But they make the story for Effie more 'natural'!
And MAYBE offer chances for their own story line, but they can also stay the way they are now.
Please don't jump to conclusions on what I'm working on!

Certainly because the focus is on Shannon and Effie.
And the next release will be for Sarah and Chloe.
do not get me wrong I did not want to say anything against it but unfortunately it is usually so the more caraktere the less story / interaction possibilities are there with those in the future.... but I trust that you know what you do and us something nice magic

Reactions: DrSmith
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes