Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
do not get me wrong I did not want to say anything against it but unfortunately it is usually so the more caraktere the less story / interaction possibilities are there with those in the future.... but I trust that you know what you do and us something nice magic
I hope so! Working hard on it...

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm gonna start off with, Your just awesome @DrSmith Continuing the game we all love. Believe it or not, I actually got started on this site, from this game alone. So it holds a special place with me and on the ole headache box....Lol!!

That said, I'm looking forward to this update, but looking more forward to the next one.
As the Sarah/Chloe story and scenes really need some looking after and attention. I had brought my concerns about it to you, awhile ago and you told me what you had in mind now involving those two.
That's the actual update that I'm looking forward to the most.
Don't get me wrong though Brother, as having Effie, Auntie, and a few others implemented now is really Icing on the cake....Lol!!

All of us really appreciate what your doing, and are excited for what's to come. Hey! I going to finish with "Your fucking great Brother!!"...…………………………..Peace!!

Reactions: MerlinUSA

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I'm gonna start off with, Your just awesome @DrSmith Continuing the game we all love. Believe it or not, I actually got started on this site, from this game alone. So it holds a special place with me and on the ole headache box....Lol!!

That said, I'm looking forward to this update, but looking more forward to the next one.
As the Sarah/Chloe story and scenes really need some looking after and attention. I had brought my concerns about it to you, awhile ago and you told me what you had in mind now involving those two.
That's the actual update that I'm looking forward to the most.
Don't get me wrong though Brother, as having Effie, Auntie, and a few others implemented now is really Icing on the cake....Lol!!

All of us really appreciate what your doing, and are excited for what's to come. Hey! I going to finish with "Your fucking great Brother!!"...…………………………..Peace!!
I can relate ;)
Sarah was the character that got me hooked on this game. With a good 2nd place for Shannon.

But I've also been testing this game and that has played a part in me getting the feeling that it's too one sided. That it would be nice to have some other women in the game to get some variation in scenes and actions.
And once the new release is there, I hope some other characters will also grow on you and perhaps become a favorite too.
At least there will be far more possibilities to spend your day in this game :p

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
A farther is driving his kids to Disneyland.

Even though he's already told them numerous times that they'll be there soon, they continue to scream "are we there yet! are we there yet! " from the back seat.

It's only a matter of time before the farther of this scenario wonders why he's even taking the kids on this holiday.

While they continue to scream "are we there yet!" a dark thought crosses his mind.

For every time they scream the same question I should take my foot slightly off the pedal, maybe... Just maybe once they're all tuckered out they'll soon realize they've come to a complete stop.

It's only then when the kids ask the father why they're not moving at all that they realize they were the ones that were making the trip so long.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello @DrSmith,
When could we play to the version 0.6.5 ?
I don't know, I have no knowledge of your schedule :p

I hope to finish level 3 for Effie today.
Then it's 17 events for level 4. And because I overshot my own planning (RL is a bitch) and you are all waiting already so long, I will do the text messages as well. It will still take a while.
But when I'm finished, the first thing I do is post it here. So keep attention ;)

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
@DrSmith maybe change the status to 'on hold'? That might stop some of the 'are we there yet?' noise. Then again you'd probably still get people posting 'is this still on hold?' despite the status being 'on hold' :closedeyesmile:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
@DrSmith maybe change the status to 'on hold'? That might stop some of the 'are we there yet?' noise. Then again you'd probably still get people posting 'is this still on hold?' despite the status being 'on hold' :closedeyesmile:
True that there'll still be reactions about the 'on hold'.
And I don't like the status 'on hold' because I spend all my available time on RiC and so there's no way that it is 'on hold'!
Maybe the status should be changed to 'slow' ;) Altough I hate it that it's taking me so long, it's the appropreate label.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Update:

I finished level 3 for Effie.
It took longer than expected because RL knocked on the door again.
I also struggled to get an animation done well but whatever I tried, it didn't work out. So I gave up on that animation (at least for Effie, because her boobs are too big for the animation).

Curious about what I have done so far, I checked.
Thus far I have added 1125 (new) images (not counting the new maps, screens for events and such) and 32 animations.
And the numbers will rise with the last level (for this release) for Effie and the text messages.

And as always for your patience:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Update:

I finished level 3 for Effie.
It took longer than expected because RL knocked on the door again.
I also struggled to get an animation done well but whatever I tried, it didn't work out. So I gave up on that animation (at least for Effie, because her boobs are too big for the animation).

Curious about what I have done so far, I checked.
Thus far I have added 1125 (new) images (not counting the new maps, screens for events and such) and 32 animations.
And the numbers will rise with the last level (for this release) for Effie and the text messages.

And as always for your patience:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you're put to shame by the almighty!

and I couldn't be more impressed ^^
Fantastic work!

Reactions: DrSmith

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
noooooooooooooooooo dont turn into him lol
Why? If he did, the game probably would never finish, but we would get a bangin' (literally) tv show instead.

On a side note, does anyone else suddenly want an aquarium full of laser mounted sharks for some inexplicable reason?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes