Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
a link for Research into Affection would be great. and I have not found any links to that

from dr. smith

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I'm confused, wtf is Research into Affection and how is it any different from RIC

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
from what I gather RiC was abandoned and continued by boomatica. It appears they have decided to start fresh with a spinoff Research into Affection. It is a continuation of the other but starting anew. Anyone who knows more than me- feel free to correct me but that's what I've put together. There isn't a whole lot of information available to what happened, why, and what can be expected from RiA.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I'm confused, wtf is Research into Affection and how is it any different from RIC
from what I gather RiC was abandoned and continued by boomatica. It appears they have decided to start fresh with a spinoff Research into Affection. It is a continuation of the other but starting anew. Anyone who knows more than me- feel free to correct me but that's what I've put together. There isn't a whole lot of information available to what happened, why, and what can be expected from RiA.
RiC was the original project by Boomatica, then Patreon changed its policy and started striking down on incest and minors.
Since one of the characters was not underage but looked so it was still deemed not complying with Patreon rules, so Boomatica had to stop the development and went on to develop a new project.
Meanwhile a fan asked to continue RiC and was granted all the material to do so. That's why this thread is still waiting for an update.

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
You can not even look at RIA. Nobody gives up on mega or uplodet on the left, and there was only a boom for Patreon support whatsoever. I no longer support Boom in my eyes should no one do it anymore (he gave up a nice game)

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
You can not even look at RIA. Nobody gives up on mega or uplodet on the left, and there was only a boom for Patreon support whatsoever. I no longer support Boom in my eyes should no one do it anymore (he gave up a nice game)
Are you aware he was forbidden continuing that game? The only way to do so would have been to change all of a character's images done up until that point.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi all,

Is there a page for RIA, yet? I cant figure out how to increase the corruption stat; I have the affection to 100%... :p

Thx

Reaver

May 31, 2017
here is the direct link to the game page.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
RiC was the original project by Boomatica, then Patreon changed its policy and started striking down on incest and minors.
Since one of the characters was not underage but looked so it was still deemed not complying with Patreon rules, so Boomatica had to stop the development and went on to develop a new project.
Meanwhile a fan asked to continue RiC and was granted all the material to do so. That's why this thread is still waiting for an update.
I know all of that. It seems however that RIA is the exact same game, to which I say "whats the point" ?

Wedoo

Feb 21, 2018
Will it be a mac version ?

(I ask because i use wineskin to run it on mac and it's so buggy (can't see the text and the game crash without any reason)

i love this game so much and not im so sad that i cant play

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
I just went through like 20 pages and had a few laugh of poeple asking questions that had the answers one page or even one post before lol.
All I have to say is major props and respect for you @DrSmith
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: DrSmith
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes