Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
uhh what's the different between part 1 and part 2?
Part 2 contains most of the animations, so you need both for the game to work correctly!
While extracting, part 2 acts as if the files from part 1 are also in there. But when you look at them seperately, part 1 contains the images and some animations and part 2 contains the rest of the animations.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Part 2 contains most of the animations, so you need both for the game to work correctly!
While extracting, part 2 acts as if the files from part 1 are also in there. But when you look at them seperately, part 1 contains the images and some animations and part 2 contains the rest of the animations.
oh, I though it was another different version of game, I downloaded both part but I extracted part 1 first and I finished, so do miss any scene from not extracting part 2?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
oh, I though it was another different version of game, I downloaded both part but I extracted part 1 first and I finished, so do miss any scene from not extracting part 2?
You're missing out on a lot of animations when you don't unpack part 2. Unpack part 2 into the same folder as you did part 1, overwrite when asked.

Reactions: John573

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Does a lack of a reply to my post mean that nobody else is having a keyfile/password problem?
I dont know why you get that you need a password key i just redownloaded it to check and i had no such key asked for maybe try to redownoad i have had the game for a long time waiting for updates and never got asked for a key to unzip it.

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
I might ask something that is oft repeated in this thread, but is this game abandoned in favor of Research into Affection? Apologies in advance.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes