Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
If it were the text only that Boom had to adjust, I think he would have gone for it. But Patreon also insisted on all the Chloe images adjusted to an older version. That would have taken him months and no new releases in the meantime.
So he had to abandon it and I took over.

I felt that the game was too much focussed on Sarah and Chloe and needed the development of 2 other characters. And with Sarah and Chloe already on higher corruption levels, I thought it appropriate to get the 2 new/other characters at least at a corruption level close to Sarah's and Chloe's. So new content will go along with the old for quite a long while and you can corrupt 4 women for as long as possible.

And that's what I think I achieved with this update. Though I will never do such a large release again ;)

Now waiting for the test results and when the release is out, I'm going to attend to some things that I have postponed to get all this done.
And then I'm picking up on the next release, I already have some plans for Sarah and Chloe........
If you want to do big updates or small updates we are all behind you @DrSmith
You picked up someoneelses work, did your best to create something they be proud of as well as what the players wanted (and based on @Boomatica post you hit that target).
I said it once and will say it again
Forget the MIZ
DRSMITH IS AAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOMMMEEE

Randeza

May 16, 2018
will shannon be uppdated or fixed, because after later corruption levels you can't do anything to her.

lilnoobie

Dec 14, 2016
Yes he will be updating sarah and chloe in a later build, and if im not mistaken this build that will hopefully be out sunday will have updated shannon a bit, guys cmon be patient and come sunday we will all hopefully be quiet for awhile, the good dr needs some rest :)

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Yes he will be updating sarah and chloe in a later build, and if im not mistaken this build that will hopefully be out sunday will have updated shannon a bit, guys cmon be patient and come sunday we will all hopefully be quiet for awhile, the good dr needs some rest :)
A simple rest? He needs a damn six pack of beer, standing on a chair, near a lake, fishing, with a pet of his choice standing near the chair, rest. That's what he needs.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
You've been waiting for it a long time and here it finally is: Research into Corruption v0.6.5!

I'm releasing for Windows, OSX and Linux.
Changelog and Play Tips (WalkThrough) are also included in all the releases.

For each OS there are 2 different downloads: a 1 file download of 4GB and a download of 4 files, each app. 1 GB large.
Take your pick and have fun! ;)

Windows:
1 file of 4GB:

OR

4 files of 1GB:

OSX:
1 file of 4GB:

OR

4 files of 1GB:

Linux:
1 file of 4GB:

OR

4 files of 1GB:

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
you put a file to tell us everything you need to add? ^^
(I can not wait to see the rest with the mother and the girl <3 but the aunt and not bad too <3)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes