Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Belgram

Jun 24, 2017
Nice update. But isnt there a rework in a Renpy version of this game? And when i remember correctly the producer said he would update this version of the game ... now iam confused.
Iam happy about the content but confused about 2 games with the same content

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Nice update. But isnt there a rework in a Renpy version of this game? And when i remember correctly the producer said he would update this version of the game ... now iam confused.
Iam happy about the content but confused about 2 games with the same content
There is no Ren'Py version of this game, it was always developed in RPGMV.
That's why I continued in RPGMV because this is my first experience with game development. And I didn't want to buy and learn RPGMV and then learn Ren'Py to get it converted and then start working on an update.
And you are referring to 'Research into Affection' perhaps? That's a bonus game from the original creator for the patrons of his current project 'Private Community'. RiA is based on RiC with only the mother and sister and is also still in development.

Reactions: lewdmachine

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
I almost doubled the content ;)
Excellent work, this is in my opinion one of the best games in the Patreon adult game world. I am so glad that you picked up this game after Boomatica was forced to stop making this game. I can't wait to play this update after such a long period of no updates.

Reactions: waffel and DrSmith

datastorm3600

Jun 10, 2018
- Last transition events for Sarah and Chloe are now repeatable (by choice);

Does this mean the final event (at max corruption) or the most recent event (at any corruption)? How do you cause it to repeat?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
- Last transition events for Sarah and Chloe are now repeatable (by choice);

Does this mean the final event (at max corruption) or the most recent event (at any corruption)? How do you cause it to repeat?
It means the transition event that transpires at night to level up Sarah or Chloe.
When the event is finished, there's a question if you want to repeat it. As long as you chose 'yes', the event will repeat itself every night until you choose 'no' and the event will never happen again.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes