Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
@SerbanR No. Research into Affection has different models, different method of getting the girls to do what you want, and other slight differences so it is a different game. What is similar are using levels as triggers and the engine.
This game (Research in Corruption) focuses on subliminal corruption. Along with the younger-acting sister, it was "too hot" for Patreon to handle. So Boomatica couldn't continue it. Now DrSmith is in possession of the assets, the game, and ideas of what to do so he is continuing this game in his spare time.
RiA = Affection, More mature sister, different method of getting sexy times.
RiC = Corruption, younger acting sister, subliminal corruption via music and interactions.
Ah i see. Ok, that's nice. I liked the game and when RiA started, i thought that RiC has been abandoned. Good to hear that is still going to have updates and new stuff. Thank you for the info.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I liked the game, I just want to know if there will be an update ... I liked the animations, I hope I can do things with Auntie too ...

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Update:

I have finished version 0.6.5!
It's being tested by 4 people at this moment and when the final verdict is in, I can squash some bugs (which will undoubtedly be found).
So, if everything's going well, I will have a release for you all on Sunday.

Again, thank you for your patience :)

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Update:

I have finished version 0.6.5!
It's being tested by 4 people at this moment and when the final verdict is in, I can squash some bugs (which will undoubtedly be found).
So, if everything's going well, I will have a release for you all on Sunday.

Again, thank you for your patience :)
You the man i have been waiting a long time but thats ok i like updates with no bugs and you take your time doing it good so no complaints from Me for the wait and Thank You In Addvence for this update

Reactions: DrSmith

lilnoobie

Dec 14, 2016
woot congratz bud, all it takes is faith and patience, now you can have a well deserved rest....
may harmony find you!

whynot112

Mar 5, 2018
Great stuff! Congratulations on sticking to it and getting the update done. I certainly am looking forward to seeing what you have added to the game. Best wishes.

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Sweet Honey Ice Tea. Nice. I have been waiting for this. I hope it's a big update, with lots of content in it!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Wait, you added 1824 pictures an 54 animations to the game? Holy moly, what will be going on in version 1.0 at that point?? Mad props to you, absolutely!
That's one of the reasons that it took me so long: I didn't want to rush it and nullify all the work @Boomatica had put into this game with some sloppy update.
And yes, it's gotten quite large. The download will be over 4GB, split up in files of 1GB.

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
That's one of the reasons that it took me so long: I didn't want to rush it and nullify all the work @Boomatica had put into this game with some sloppy update.
And yes, it's gotten quite large. The download will be over 4GB, split up in files of 1GB.
Oh, I understand completely. Take your time and make something you and Boomatica can be proud of. After all, no one wants a halfassed rushed product. And if you want a quality product that stands out, taking your time is mandatory.
Again, absolute props and many thanks to you!

Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Well thats a big update. I've missed this project. Seems like a lot of work to almost make a duplicate version of the game for patreon with such subtle changes, considering that games have pushed those youth envelopes much further without having to shut down. Shame he couldn't have done a text loophole thing like room mates or something and kept going. With games like Insextual Awakening , and the youngest sister in Milfy city, among about a hundred other examples, pretty sure a complete remake is avoidable. Having said all that, I am still very happy and appreciative that you have elected to continue this endeavor and anticipate a happy Sunday. On the seventh day he rested, so take a break and bask in the praise.

Reactions: John573

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well thats a big update. I've missed this project. Seems like a lot of work to almost make a duplicate version of the game for patreon with such subtle changes, considering that games have pushed those youth envelopes much further without having to shut down. Shame he couldn't have done a text loophole thing like room mates or something and kept going. With games like Insextual Awakening , and the youngest sister in Milfy city, among about a hundred other examples, pretty sure a complete remake is avoidable. Having said all that, I am still very happy and appreciative that you have elected to continue this endeavor and anticipate a happy Sunday. On the seventh day he rested, so take a break and bask in the praise.
If it were the text only that Boom had to adjust, I think he would have gone for it. But Patreon also insisted on all the Chloe images adjusted to an older version. That would have taken him months and no new releases in the meantime.
So he had to abandon it and I took over.

I felt that the game was too much focussed on Sarah and Chloe and needed the development of 2 other characters. And with Sarah and Chloe already on higher corruption levels, I thought it appropriate to get the 2 new/other characters at least at a corruption level close to Sarah's and Chloe's. So new content will go along with the old for quite a long while and you can corrupt 4 women for as long as possible.

And that's what I think I achieved with this update. Though I will never do such a large release again ;)

Now waiting for the test results and when the release is out, I'm going to attend to some things that I have postponed to get all this done.
And then I'm picking up on the next release, I already have some plans for Sarah and Chloe........

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes