Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
you are a fantastic person I was waiting for this and very happy to see it.
I am assuming that old saves won't work?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
From Changelog:
First of all: OLD SAVES WON'T WORK (well to some degree but gameplay will be unpredictable). Sorry, too many things are changed (also 'under the hood').

Reactions: badwonder

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
I copied my saves from 6.0 to 6.5 The last one played just fine. (Didn't try the others.)

koycluck

Dec 11, 2017
Thank you for playing this game again. I personally like this game. I still keep the earliest version of the game "IdolCamp-1 .19". It's not easy for me to play this game in China, but I still want to give you a thank you from China. I hope you can finish the game.

Reactions: bsjfan69

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
The game sounds interesting, especially after reading all the positive reviews! 4+ Gigs is a LOT of game tho -- am watching the thread, looking forward to bossapplesauce's crunched version.

Reactions: MrBee

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Research into Corruption [v0.6.5] [DrSmith] - Original Size: 3.96GB

Download Win (765MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
@DrSmith Bug
When you visit Effie at home, early on if you hit the map button to see the city you knock on her door again.
On what level (CP's) is Effie and do you have her key?
Because the town map will transfer you to Effie's home, when you don't have her key, the game will automatically transfer you to the room where the event will be at that time slot.
Depending on the speed of your computer, Effie's home overview may be in view for a small amount of time but the keys (such as 'return to map') will have no effect and the event will start with knocking.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
For some reason I didn't get a notification, so I noticed the release only now.
I can't wait to play it (when my slow connection will finish downloading), thank you for your hard work Dr!

Reactions: DrSmith
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes