Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
It's quite some work to fix this and for a temporary solution (there'll be enough new content for Sarah and Chloe in the next release) not worth the effort for me and the download for you.
I Love the confidence and optimism you have now with this game. Im really looking forward to what you do with my two favorite girls Sarah & Chloe in the next release!

Reactions: SpartaKus57

datastorm3600

Jun 10, 2018
You are right, I missed something on how this event runs from the upper levels.
This will happen with Chloe's transition as well. So for this moment the event repeats until you choose 'No'.

It's quite some work to fix this and for a temporary solution (there'll be enough new content for Sarah and Chloe in the next release) not worth the effort for me and the download for you.
Agreed, this is definitely low priority and not worth a patch. Will be superfluous for next update. Just pointing it out since I'd asked about it so wanted you and everyone else to understand current behavior.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I can't get past the scene of Mia teasing the MC without the game crashing - could someone please share a safe AFTER that scene?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry, I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Thanks for the quick reply! It is about my sister Mia, don't know how this happened. I'll have a beer now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
@DrSmith Bug
When you visit Effie at home, early on if you hit the map button to see the city you knock on her door again.
I dunno if it helps but i have a save where the same thing is happening as with him
Found it! What a nasty bug!
Game logic was sound except for one thing: there's a proces running along with the home overview, to display Effie's icon of where she is at that time and to check if you can be at the overview screen or need to go directly to the 'knocking event'. And this proces decided it wanted to run once more before leaving for the map and when being in an event that you need to go knocking, it created a loop.

I Love the confidence and optimism you have now with this game. Im really looking forward to what you do with my two favorite girls Sarah & Chloe in the next release!
It's not just confidence, it's also knowing when not to tamper with it ;)
The transitions are an intricate set of switches coupled with time and location. I had trouble enough to get events for other characters possible at 11pm.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
@DrSmith When you click on the school at 11 A.M and after the cutscene, icons which are on the left and right disappeared. Is it a bug ?

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
@DrSmith When you click on school at 11 A.M and after the cutscene, icons which are on the left and right disappeared. Is it a bug ?
hmm ok,Also if you click on the brothel before 3 pm on the weekdays again the same thing happens.
Yes, forgot to set the switch to display the icons again. The functions are still there, though.

Fixed and thanks!

Reactions: KeinBa

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
When I unpacked the game, the Game file in the main directory was not set as executable. I was also missing a library: libgconf something or other

Code:
user@ubuntu:~/$ sudo apt install libgconf2-4
user@ubuntu:~/Games/RIC-Linux/$ chmod a+x Game
user@ubuntu:~/Games/RIC-Linux/$ ./Game
I'm sorry, I can't help you with that. I don't have any Linux knowledge and I just push a few buttons to have RPGMV generate a Linux version.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The "You have paid for Effie's pills" message keeps repeating every night/morning (sometimes multiple times). Guessing its not intended.
That is indeed not intended but a case of copy/paste gone wrong.
Fixed and thanks!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
love this game, mechanics and all are great, thanks for continuing the work Doc. And thanks again for splitting the download lol, slow connections suck. looking forward to the next update already:p although i am getting a TON of errors trying to unzip and save the 4 separated downloads?
When you have downloaded all 4, unzip only the 1st one (.zip), the other files will be unzipped as well.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Got Effie to roundabout 200 CP and had a lot of fun so far.

Again thanks for all your hard work with continuing this lovely game!

Just 100 more CP points for Effie and then its on to auntie ;-)

I also had the bug where I left Effis home then was thrown back to her front door and then received her key.....

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Got Effie to roundabout 200 CP and had a lot of fun so far.

Again thanks for all your hard work with continuing this lovely game!

Just 100 more CP points for Effie and then its on to auntie ;-)

I also had the bug where I left Effis home then was thrown back to her front door and then received her key.....
Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Horndogg

Jun 5, 2017
The screen complete freezes very often in this release. Click anywhere doesn't seem to do anything. You can still hit escape and hear a noise but I can't see anything change on the screen. This has happened multiple times in the past hour now. Have to save frequently because once the screen freezes, the only option is to close the game and restart from the last save point. Really kills the boner.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The screen complete freezes very often in this release. Click anywhere doesn't seem to do anything. You can still hit escape and hear a noise but I can't see anything change on the screen. This has happened multiple times in the past hour now. Have to save frequently because once the screen freezes, the only option is to close the game and restart from the last save point. Really kills the boner.
I've been looking into it and the only thing I have found is when skipping the animation in the Coffee Shop's toilet. I suggest you play it and end it with ESC or Enter, to get the full game play.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Im not asking for it but just saying, there are are mostly large breasted people in the game. If you decide at some point to make some of your own characters, i do hope some are small breasted to. Don't seem to get many in these kinds of games. Probably one of the reason i like chloe so much :D

Just for clarification, i like small breasts on small women, i am not suggesting for loli content. Though im not opposed to it either, its just not what im talking about.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Im not asking for it but just saying, there are are mostly large breasted people in the game. If you decide at some point to make some of your own characters, i do hope some are small breasted to. Don't seem to get many in these kinds of games. Probably one of the reason i like chloe so much :D

Just for clarification, i like small breasts on small women, i am not suggesting for loli content. Though im not opposed to it either, its just not what im talking about.
What do you think of Ellis, the owner of the Coffee Shop?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes