Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
Sorry, but no, the bugfix also uses a different way of compression so its about 1/4 the size of the original download
Yea I actually thought this was a bug fix only version cuz it was so small in comparison. Thanks for the info!

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I don't actually like the update all that much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it somewhat and I'm glad someone picked up the game after it had to be abandoned but your updated content seems kinda sub-par. I'm not talking about graphics (Those are fine), I'm mainly referring to dialogue. There's a lot of grammatical errors and sentences that just don't really sound right. Regardless I wish you luck with future development.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there a standalone bugfix or do I really have to download the whole shebangabang for some small bugs.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I got to say, Corruption being one of my most favorites, playing this really got me all wild up. I haven't came so many times in a day for awhile. I absolutely love Effie to death. Keep up the great work :D

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
what do we do with this new fixed version? copy and paste?
0.6.5 was almost 4G. This one is about 1.5G. What's with the space difference?
Since it's just a bug fix, but not just release a patch instead? or just some renpy files which should be less than 1mb.
Is there something special about repny development?

Reactions: Emmi3

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
what do we do with this new fixed version? copy and paste?
0.6.5 was almost 4G. This one is about 1.5G. What's with the space difference?
Since it's just a bug fix, but not just release a patch instead? or just some renpy files which should be less than 1mb.
Is there something special about repny development?
Sorry, but no, the bugfix also uses a different way of compression so its about 1/4 the size of the original download
It's the full game.

Reactions: Emmi3

Emmi3

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks to give us a fast update :) It works fine. The compression brings a fast download. Good work :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Research into affection and Research into corruption are basicaly the same game with different perspective but equal outcome... wat?!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So anything with the twins yet need some twin action already :winkytongue:
(Edit): Nm just read the change log crying on the inside :test2:

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes