Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
for everyone having problems downloading from MEGA (due to that restriction on firefox): use the program .

as always when installing programs, read carefully and don't tick boxes you might not wanna have on the long run.

Oct 20, 2017
I'm sorry, I can't help you with that. I don't have any Linux knowledge and I just push a few buttons to have RPGMV generate a Linux version.
Eh.. I was just replying to that previous poster's question as to how to get it working in linux. I edited the post to make it a bit more clear, possible for others searching on how to get the game working in linux. The non-executable game file is a pretty common occurrence with getting renpy games working in linux as well. After I did those steps, it worked fine for me. Thanks for clicking the button to generate a linux version! It's frustrating that more developers don't do this for us linux users!

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
When you have downloaded all 4, unzip only the 1st one (.zip), the other files will be unzipped as well.
Curious, has anyone gotten the 4 part download to work properly on Mac? I did exactly as DrSmith suggested, only unzipped the 1st one, it created what appeared to be a complete 4 gig game file, but when you attempt to open the game it tries to validate the app and never gets past halfway. So I can't currently get this version to run on Mac... anyone else see this problem?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Fixes:
- Loop when in Effie's home and you don't have her key;
- Disappearing icons for the apps;
- Skipping animations no longer freezes the game.

Open:
- Black screen when getting Effie's number and 1st message (controls are still there, try to click the 'Go to Map' button on the right hand side of the screen);
- Repeating of transition, this appears to be so much work that I won't fix it because it's only temporarily.

Already crunched version for Windows and Linux:

For Mac the release will be a day later, don't have the time now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
everytime i get effies number and message game goes black how do i avoid this and get her number
I can't find it. When the screen goes black, the controls are still there, try clicking on the 'Go To Map' button on the right of your screen.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody says if I have all diary sites or telephone.

When I don´t have all can you say me what is missing and what I have to do to get it.

Chloe 1-6,8
Sarah 1-11
Effie 1-4

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Can somebody says if I have all diary sites or telephone.

When I don´t have all can you say me what is missing and what I have to do to get it.

Chloe 1-6,8
Sarah 1-11
Effie 1-4
Chloe, I have 1-8. Number 7 is a toilet scene.
Sarah, I have the same as you
Effie, I only have 1-3. What is number 4?

Edit: As for Effie, get her corruption above 300 and you get the fourth message.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
Fixes:
- Loop when in Effie's home and you don't have her key;
- Disappearing icons for the apps;
- Skipping animations no longer freezes the game.

Open:
- Black screen when getting Effie's number and 1st message (controls are still there, try to click the 'Go to Map' button on the right hand side of the screen);
- Repeating of transition, this appears to be so much work that I won't fix it because it's only temporarily.

Already crunched version for Windows and Linux:

For Mac the release will be a day later, don't have the time now.
do you have bug fix only?
i just download 0.6.5 an hour ago.. :'(

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug

It looks like when you are to high with Chloe you can´t get the 7th diary.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes