Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@DrSmith

Holy crap that's a lot of new renders! Just browsed the pic folder, you really spent some time on this!

Nice job man! ;)

If you decide to do a followup, I'd love to see some 'harem' oriented stuff, i.e. Effie, Mom and Sis in a fourway, throw in Aunt Shannon for a fiveway, etc...

Also, the server lady with the glasses is hot. Sexy fun time with her would be nice if you are so inclined and if you decide to do another update!

Now for the long, laborious process of playing this from the beginning again, so that I can see all of the new renders in context!

Again, Kudos!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
@DrSmith

Holy crap that's a lot of new renders! Just browsed the pic folder, you really spent some time on this!

Nice job man! ;)

If you decide to do a followup, I'd love to see some 'harem' oriented stuff, i.e. Effie, Mom and Sis in a fourway, throw in Aunt Shannon for a fiveway, etc...

Also, the server lady with the glasses is hot. Sexy fun time with her would be nice if you are so inclined and if you decide to do another update!

Now for the long, laborious process of playing this from the beginning again, so that I can see all of the new renders in context!

Again, Kudos!
I intend to finish this game :)

I wanted to wait for some reactions on this release to see if I'm getting the right 'mood'. Now that the reactions are all so positive, I have started looking into the next release.
That will be for Sarah and Chloe, although some events will interact with other characters ;)

Sexy time with Ellis (owner of the Coffee Shop) will be in a coming release for sure!

And the corruption will build as well as the number of characters involved in an H-scene (as long as I can get it done in HSS).

Now that I mentioned that I've started looking into the next release: I'm starting with an extra function in the game: a video library, so you can replay a lot (not all events are suited) of scenes.
I already thought about it for this release but it would have taken up too much time to get it done.
Now it's helping me to go through all the code for Sarah and Chloe and see where I want to change things.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I really like the base game, and enjoy your contribution and really appreciate the work you have done to this game. So very pleased to see it continued also.

I know a lot of people ask for their fetishes to be in the game (they always do for every game :D ) and have no problem with any fetish you decide to put work into. I would like to add one request though, and that is simply to make fetishes optional. The peeing stuff is already optional, but the anal isnt. Just bringing those two up as examples of what i mean. (yes, anal and harem orgies ARE fetishes... just a note for some people ive seen around this forum :/ )

I will never complain about anything an author does to their work, or any fetishes they put in their game, as long as they are optional! (not directed at you DrSmith) I mean, is it really that much work to simply add a choice at the start of scene that lets you back out of it?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, first of all, thank you so much for continuing this game. I love it.

I did have one question. Reading through the changelog, it seems like there is no new content for the mother or sister. Is that correct?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I really like the base game, and enjoy your contribution and really appreciate the work you have done to this game. So very pleased to see it continued also.

I know a lot of people ask for their fetishes to be in the game (they always do for every game :D ) and have no problem with any fetish you decide to put work into. I would like to add one request though, and that is simply to make fetishes optional. The peeing stuff is already optional, but the anal isnt. Just bringing those two up as examples of what i mean. (yes, anal and harem orgies ARE fetishes... just a note for some people ive seen around this forum :/ )

I will never complain about anything an author does to their work, or any fetishes they put in their game, as long as they are optional! (not directed at you DrSmith) I mean, is it really that much work to simply add a choice at the start of scene that lets you back out of it?
For this release there's no other option than to skip the event and choose another. Animations can, when you decide you don't like it, be ended with ESC or Enter.
There'll be more sex-options in events when the levels are high enough, for example when you have had a BJ and fucked, you can choose what you want to see. So there'll be options for everyones' fetishes.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hey, first of all, thank you so much for continuing this game. I love it.

I did have one question. Reading through the changelog, it seems like there is no new content for the mother or sister. Is that correct?
That's correct!
I thought it important to bring a little balance into the game and get Shannon and Effie at a good level.
Next release will have new content for Sarah and Chloe.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Can you cum inside them yet? Last time I played you still had to pull out every time. Sister always reminded you to pull out, and you always did
There is no new content for Sarah and Chloe, so the events are still the same as in the previous release (no cumming inside).
Now for Effie.....

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
That's correct!
I thought it important to bring a little balance into the game and get Shannon and Effie at a good level.
Next release will have new content for Sarah and Chloe.
Awesome thanks for the quick reply!

Now if this download would just hurry up...

Oct 7, 2017
On what level (CP's) is Effie and do you have her key?
Because the town map will transfer you to Effie's home, when you don't have her key, the game will automatically transfer you to the room where the event will be at that time slot.
Depending on the speed of your computer, Effie's home overview may be in view for a small amount of time but the keys (such as 'return to map') will have no effect and the event will start with knocking.
I dunno if it helps but i have a save where the same thing is happening as with him

Reactions: DrSmith

Dontkn Odoya

Dec 22, 2017
love this game, mechanics and all are great, thanks for continuing the work Doc. And thanks again for splitting the download lol, slow connections suck. looking forward to the next update already:p although i am getting a TON of errors trying to unzip and save the 4 separated downloads?

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Just started playing it from the beginning.

Thanks a lot Dr. Smith for taking your time and finishing this!!

I will let you know how I did like the new content.

datastorm3600

Jun 10, 2018
- Last transition events for Sarah and Chloe are now repeatable (by choice);

Does this mean the final event (at max corruption) or the most recent event (at any corruption)? How do you cause it to repeat?
It means the transition event that transpires at night to level up Sarah or Chloe.
When the event is finished, there's a question if you want to repeat it. As long as you chose 'yes', the event will repeat itself every night until you choose 'no' and the event will never happen again.
It sounds like "level up" is the last event at max corruption? I've only gotten to it on the mom so far, but it behaved slightly differently than you described. Instead of prompting each successive night, it prompted over and over again in the same night until choosing "No" at which point it never prompted again. Difference being that there's no opportunity to do anything else (or save) between replays of the event.

Not sure if sister's event does the same.

Haven't played with the new stuff yet since I'm teasing myself with it until I reach the end of the old stuff, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing!

Oct 20, 2017
How do I run this on Linux?
When I unpacked the game, the Game file in the main directory was not set as executable. I was also missing a library: libgconf something or other

Here are the steps I followed to allow the game to run in ubuntu:

Code:
user@ubuntu:~/$ sudo apt install libgconf2-4
user@ubuntu:~/Games/RIC-Linux/$ chmod a+x Game
user@ubuntu:~/Games/RIC-Linux/$ ./Game

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
It sounds like "level up" is the last event at max corruption? I've only gotten to it on the mom so far, but it behaved slightly differently than you described. Instead of prompting each successive night, it prompted over and over again in the same night until choosing "No" at which point it never prompted again. Difference being that there's no opportunity to do anything else (or save) between replays of the event.

Not sure if sister's event does the same.

Haven't played with the new stuff yet since I'm teasing myself with it until I reach the end of the old stuff, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing!
You are right, I missed something on how this event runs from the upper levels.
This will happen with Chloe's transition as well. So for this moment the event repeats until you choose 'No'.

It's quite some work to fix this and for a temporary solution (there'll be enough new content for Sarah and Chloe in the next release) not worth the effort for me and the download for you.

Reactions: SpartaKus57
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes