Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Do you have an idea of the next update release date ?
The game is awsome, and you manage to keep the same "spirit" Kudos to you:)
No, I haven't a clue when the next release will be ready.
I haven't even started yet, I need to get things at home, that I've postponed for latest release, done first. But the end for that is coming in sight.
So soon I'll be working on RiC again and I'll start posting update news here.

The only thing I've done so far is working on a "video" library function where you can replay some events and thinking about the extrension of some maps: Office and Beach will need that because there are now 2 characters involved (not Sarah alone anymore but now Shannon also).

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
No, I haven't a clue when the next release will be ready.
I haven't even started yet, I need to get things at home, that I've postponed for latest release, done first. But the end for that is coming in sight.
So soon I'll be working on RiC again and I'll start posting update news here.

The only thing I've done so far is working on a "video" library function where you can replay some events and thinking about the extrension of some maps: Office and Beach will need that because there are now 2 characters involved (not Sarah alone anymore but now Shannon also).
Thanks for your quick answer, you have done an amazing job with the last build, and the game worth the wait :)

Reactions: DrSmith

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
I have a loading error Failed to load: img/characters/Hero2.png. The file is not in the directory. I have also gone through the other directories but no sign of the image file. It seems all the Hero files are missing

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I have a loading error Failed to load: img/characters/Hero2.png. The file is not in the directory. I have also gone through the other directories but no sign of the image file. It seems all the Hero files are missing
That sometimes happens, don't know why but it's more a problem of the OS and JS.
To resolve this:
Go to the map mentioned in the error and copy an existing .png and rename it to hero2.png. Chances are that you will get another error about a missing image and resolve that in the same way. Then you should be good to go.

Reactions: Toranion

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
hi, this is too many pages to read and i never but can someone give me a sheet on how to opend diffrent clothes??

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
hi, this is too many pages to read and i never but can someone give me a sheet on how to opend diffrent clothes??
When you have enough money, you can buy the cheerleader's uniform and the leotard and when Chloe and/or Sarah have enough CPs they can do a little dance (getting naughtier when raising CP).
But that's all for the moment, it's not something I will dedicate much attention to when working on the comming releases.

Chaos3ngine

Dec 8, 2018
Love what you've done with it so far. 0.65 brought a lot of new content I was looking forward to; definitely interested to see where else the story goes with Mom/Sis.

Continuing to check back constantly for whenever the new update arrives; thank you for the hard work.

Calvinham

Nov 29, 2018
Am i stuck at the end? Is there anything else at the beach with Sarah and Shannon ( currently Shannon is always asleep) and can’t seem to get the option to buy Chloe a butt plug..

Is there more or is that it for the moment ?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Am i stuck at the end? Is there anything else at the beach with Sarah and Shannon ( currently Shannon is always asleep) and can’t seem to get the option to buy Chloe a butt plug..

Is there more or is that it for the moment ?
The beach map has not changed in current release and is totally Sarah dependent. It's a small map and is scheduled to be overhauled in the next release. So, yes. That's all there is at the beach for the moment.
Chloe should have more evening/nightly visits to enable the screen on MC's computer to buy the anal beads.

Calvinham

Nov 29, 2018
First off great game i love it ... so I’m at 600+ cp with Chloe and still nothing on the comp screen... i take it with the beach being where it is there probably isn’t any Sarah and Shannon scenes together. Is there?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
First off great game i love it ... so I’m at 600+ cp with Chloe and still nothing on the comp screen... i take it with the beach being where it is there probably isn’t any Sarah and Shannon scenes together. Is there?

The anal beads are not depending on Chloe's CPs, it's depending on the level of Sex-ed (Chloe's bedroom at 8pm). When you have talked to Chloe about widening her ass and have more than $10 in your account, there'll be an option to buy the anal beads from a website on MC's computer (click on the computer in Chloe's bedroom). The anal exploration can only go a little further because there's very little content after that (that will come in the new release).

And yes, there is no Sarah/Shannon content at the beach. And now that Shannon has 'teamed up' with Effie, I don't think there will be any. Sarah is checking on Shannon for completely other reasons and this will create whole new paths for Sarah (be sure to have enough money if you want all the choices).

You get that, although I haven't programmed anything yet (unfortunately), the thinking about how the stories will evolve continues ;)

Reactions: SpartaKus57

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
how do I continue the relationship with Twin's? until the CP 200 does not change, there are only 2 scenes, the scene to choose and the scene sees silly bathing.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
how do I continue the relationship with Twin's? until the CP 200 does not change, there are only 2 scenes, the scene to choose and the scene sees silly bathing.
The twins have no more content, they are on hold for the moment.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Im a little bit puzzled because of Effies nipples. It are pink! :-O
So I wonder 'How can it be?'
All brown girls, I ever have seen had dark brown nipples.

...as like I told: I simply wonder... :)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes