Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Im a little bit puzzled because of Effies nipples. It are pink! :-O
So I wonder 'How can it be?'
All brown girls, I ever have seen had dark brown nipples.

...as like I told: I simply wonder... :)
They came with the boobjob.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018

And yes, there is no Sarah/Shannon content at the beach. And now that Shannon has 'teamed up' with Effie, I don't think there will be any. Sarah is checking on Shannon for completely other reasons and this will create whole new paths for Sarah (be sure to have enough money if you want all the choices).

Maybe its possible, when Sarah is alone on the beach, that the player interacts a little more with her? ;-)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
when is the next release
I don't know, all I have done so far is thinking about the next release and some work on the new feature 'video library'.

does this game have a good animation or just 2-3 images in the sex scene?
There are plenty animations when you level up the women.

Any android port please
I can try an Android port for the next release but there are quite some messages around saying it's unstable using the built in generating tool of RPGMV.

Reactions: Lilith Studio

Stoopid1019

Dec 30, 2018
Sorry I’m new here. Is this the download for the game or just a bug fix? If I need the game do you happen to have a link for it?!

Cheers!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
So no android port yet ??? Played it out on pc, want to do android...
Any android port please
Well I've been looking into an Android port.
Turns out that with just deploying for Android from within RPGMV, I only get a package that I have to run through Android Studio.
After some searching I found the right settings and I managed to generate an APK that would install and run in BlueStacks.

The first problem I encountered then was that the game got stuck on the entering of MC's name. I suspected the plugin I use for that and removed it and tried again. Then the game ran, yeah!

But then the 2nd problem became known: no animations!
RPGMV doesn't include the movies folder when generating a package for Android. So I included it manually and tried again to generate an APK.
Then I ran into the problem of the size limit for APKs: that's 2GB and the game is already reaching the 4GB.

Now I have started a crunch job and when that is finished, I'll try to generate a new APK to see if the file size is ok and the manually added animations are included.

To be continued.......

Finally the crunch job finished but the game is still too large to fit in a 2GB APK.
I'll have to look into this how to get the movies in an expansion pack.
This will take a while and it will be a job which I'll give a lower priority than working on the next release once I start working on that.
Sorry to all Android users.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Is there any fix for the !%24Player.png? The edit a few pages back is so confusing

edit: fixed it by deleting the save folder in %AppData%/Local/KADOKAWA, seems like it's due to save conflicting or some sort from other games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Is there any fix for the !%24Player.png? The edit a few pages back is so confusing

edit: fixed it by deleting the save folder in %AppData%/Local/KADOKAWA, seems like it's due to save conflicting or some sort from other games
This error usually occurs when, like you said the game is trying to use a save from another game or the game is using a save from a very very old build.

For exmaple:
Save 1 : is saved at a location which uses the image : "Player.png"
If this player.png has been removed in the latest build since the last save then you'll get this error when trying to load the save.

Just in case anyone is interested as to why this bug is happening.

Reactions: SandyF and DJsona
Feb 24, 2017
Please forgive me if this is disrespectful. It probably is. But my inability to grog the logic behind the situation is escaping me and the resulting frustration is triggering my clinical anxiety.

What is the appeal of porting a full-fledged PC game over to Android?

First off, the vast, vast majority of Android devices rely exclusively on touchscreens for their user interface. Because of this, the port has to adopt a decidedly less-intuitive user interface system when the original game was originally made for a keyboard interface. The frustration of using such an new interface would most likely take away from the enjoyment of the game itself.

Second off, unless smartphones have magically gained an additional 1000% to their storage space over the last five years, there is no way in Hell that a game the size of RIC would even fit on a mobile device. I can't even play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on my Galaxy S5 anymore due to lack of storage space and that game was specifically made for mobile devices. Now you're having to use an Android emulator on a PC to play an Android game that was itself a port of a PC game in the first place. That makes no sense to me.

Honestly, it just makes more sense to play a PC game on a PC. Unless you don't own a PC at all. But that opens up an entirely new logic conundrum in my head about someone owning a $600 smartphone but not even a basic PC. And, outside of that statement, I'll leave that particular issue alone.

I'm not saying that Android users shouldn't have Android games. I just can't figure out why it's so important to port a PC game over to Android when it's just easier to play it on a PC (assuming the port is even possible).

Thank you all ahead of time to anyone who can actually shed some light on this.

U

User_51567

Please forgive me if this is disrespectful. It probably is. But my inability to grog the logic behind the situation is escaping me and the resulting frustration is triggering my clinical anxiety.

What is the appeal of porting a full-fledged PC game over to Android?

Unless you don't own a PC at all. .
Well, you answered your own question with that sentence ;).
Lot of people who have a PC but it broke down so they need something in the meantime.
Lots of people who just don't have the money for a PC.
Some people have to share a pc with the rest of the family

I agree with you that these games should just be played on a PC... But some people just don't have that luxury

Feb 24, 2017
Thanks for the response, JadabaJD!

Okay, the PC broken down or the PC shared with the family does actually make sense. Thanks to the powers that be, I haven't had to deal with either of those situations and I think that contributed to my ignorance. I know I'd be really hesitant to play eroge games on a PC that my parents also used.

The third scenario (owning an expensive smartphone but magically not having the money for a basic PC) still eludes me, as does the idea that any game like RIC could even fit on a smartphone. But at this point, I should just walk away from those confusions and try to center myself; it wasn't right of me to invalidate the desire for Android ports in the first place.

Reactions: User_51567

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
And there's another reason: ease of use.
There are a lot of people who are not comfortable with tinkering with their hardware (changing hardware, drivers, settings and stuff) and therefor buy a Mac (although those are sometimes needed to be able to use some kinds of programs) or console and a tablet or phone.

I'm a PC guy myself, been tinkering with those from the late 80's, and I have no knowledge of other platforms. But if there is a question about a port for Mac and Android, I'll look into it. And if it's possible for me to get a port for that platform with reasonable effort, I'll release it.
Although I can't give any further support for them ;)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for the response, JadabaJD!

Okay, the PC broken down or the PC shared with the family does actually make sense. Thanks to the powers that be, I haven't had to deal with either of those situations and I think that contributed to my ignorance. I know I'd be really hesitant to play eroge games on a PC that my parents also used.

The third scenario (owning an expensive smartphone but magically not having the money for a basic PC) still eludes me, as does the idea that any game like RIC could even fit on a smartphone. But at this point, I should just walk away from those confusions and try to center myself; it wasn't right of me to invalidate the desire for Android ports in the first place.
No disrespect from here, also... I have 4 laptops, and 2 desktops, which the pc is not a problem... Everyone in my house, has thier own private... If I find a game, that I really like, I like to have it on my android also, in the event I am out of town when update comes out... I have played this game, all the way through, several times... I have the Note 9, so dont really have an issue with storage...

Reactions: shadowcatlover

mario ferrari

May 14, 2018

<Overview>
This is a Modded RPGMV Game to simulate a type of Visual Novel Exploration Corruption game.
Note : This is not your ordinary RPG Maker Game!
You need to corrupt the people around you to help you with your new line of work.

<Gameplay>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 08/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: DrSmith shares discord servers with Boomatica.
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.5 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:

Cheat Menu Location:

Changelog:

Saves from v0.6.0 will probably work but a new game is recommended.

Downloads:
PC HQ:
- - -
Mac HQ: - -

PC Crunched: - - - -
Mac Crunched: - - - -

View attachment 5847 View attachment 4954 View attachment 4953 View attachment 4952 View attachment 4951 [/spoiler]​
not working

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes