Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
hey @DrSmith , here is a little gift for you and your fans until someone made a better one than me :giggle:

Fan Signature :

link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/317439_170798_Banner_RiC.png

Last edited:

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
Why I cannot use Or play this game in android mobile? Cos to type the names. The keyboard is not coming. That's the only issue. My keyboard is not popping up in my Android mobile. Pls help me n say wat to do

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Why I cannot use Or play this game in android mobile? Cos to type the names. The keyboard is not coming. That's the only issue. My keyboard is not popping up in my Android mobile. Pls help me n say wat to do
Actually, Dr.Smith doesn't do an android port, but I think there is a few like spear, and boom that put the ports for android...

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Actually, Dr.Smith doesn't do an android port, but I think there is a few like spear, and boom that put the ports for android...
JJsworld is correct, I don't have an android build. There are some sites around where you can play RiC online, even in android. And they made their own port to do so. I don't support those versions (not that I mind that they are out there ;) ).

And Boom only has an android version since he switched to Ren'Py. When the games were still in RPGMV, I came closer to an android build than he ever came.
But an official android port will not come as long as I'm using RPGMV, because all animations are lost when porting to android.

Reactions: JJsworld
Aug 5, 2018
hey @DrSmith , here is a little gift for you and your fans until someone made a better one than me :giggle:

Fan Signature :

link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/317439_170798_Banner_RiC.png
How the hell do I use that Link? Whenever I copy/paste it into the search bar, it says that it can't find it
Maybe post it as a link?

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
How the hell do I use that Link? Whenever I copy/paste it into the search bar, it says that it can't find it
Maybe post it as a link?
- 1) clic on your pseudo
- 2) clic on "signature"

11.PNG
- 3) put the link here
- 4) save !!
- 5) enjoy ^^
22.PNG

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

<Overview>
This is a Modded RPGMV Game to simulate a type of Visual Novel Exploration Corruption game.
Note : This is not your ordinary RPG Maker Game!
You need to corrupt the people around you to help you with your new line of work.

<Gameplay>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 08/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: DrSmith shares discord servers with Boomatica.
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.5 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:

Cheat Menu Location:

Changelog:

Saves from v0.6.0 will probably work but a new game is recommended.

Downloads:
PC HQ:
- - -
Mac HQ: - -

PC Crunched: - - - -
Mac Crunched: - - - -

"Loading Error Package.json" fix
here

View attachment 5847 View attachment 4954 View attachment 4953 View attachment 4952 View attachment 4951

good night
I followed the walkthrough and the cheats do not appear
"I advise you to only increase" Money "in the - Cheat Menu
for all the scenes, and do not lost anything "
I saw all the scenes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
good night
I followed the walkthrough and the cheats do not appear
"I advise you to only increase" Money "in the - Cheat Menu
for all the scenes, and do not lost anything "
I saw all the scenes
The Cheat Menu is only accessible on the Town and main overview maps by clicking in the bottom left corner. Maybe you weren't in the right map? Otherwise I wouldn't know the problem, never encountered it before and it works fine for me.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
The Cheat Menu is only accessible on the Town and main overview maps by clicking in the bottom left corner. Maybe you weren't in the right map? Otherwise I wouldn't know the problem, never encountered it before and it works fine for me.
I found
was invisible
thank you

Reactions: DrSmith

straydogg

May 9, 2017
too bad this doesnt work, all the bars are full but its been 3 hours and im still just have 1 heart for both sis and ma???????? will not progress to 2nd heart for either females, :confused: tried all places even the dinner table still wont go to 2nd heart

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
too bad this doesnt work, all the bars are full but its been 3 hours and im still just have 1 heart for both sis and ma???????? will not progress to 2nd heart for either females, :confused: tried all places even the dinner table still wont go to 2nd heart
I think you're talking about Research into Affection, this is the thread about Research into Corruption. Close but yet so far ;)

Reactions: waffel

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
please update i love this game and the last update is so far away :(
I'm working on it.
Finished 1 event today but the real work is in the new maps: multiple levels for Sarah as well as Shannon and they can be solo or combined events, taking into account the level of the other character involved.

But nonetheless work continues when I have the time, although thinking out events can also be done when not at my computer ;)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
i love this game but can i have long hair chloe next update ?
I have planned (and made a new outlook for it) to give Chloe a new hairdo. It will allow me to use her long hair in some events :)
Boom313 & Spear 1403 are guys who take the games and port for android use... I use them on a few...
I applaud their efforts! I can't get a decent android port done (all the animations are lost when I generate from RPGMV directly).
keep up the gr8 work
Thanks!

And talking about work: at this moment my work on RiC has come to a grinding halt :(
My lungs are not ok and I can only sit at my computer when almost in a lying position and that's bad for my back!
So I have to focus on the things I'm supposed to do (and get payed for) and limit my time at the computer for the rest.

Mid July I'm going back to hospital and I hope to get some positive news or at least something prescribed to get me going again.
I'll keep you all posted.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I have planned (and made a new outlook for it) to give Chloe a new hairdo. It will allow me to use her long hair in some events :)
I applaud their efforts! I can't get a decent android port done (all the animations are lost when I generate from RPGMV directly).

Thanks!

And talking about work: at this moment my work on RiC has come to a grinding halt :(
My lungs are not ok and I can only sit at my computer when almost in a lying position and that's bad for my back!
So I have to focus on the things I'm supposed to do (and get payed for) and limit my time at the computer for the rest.

Mid July I'm going back to hospital and I hope to get some positive news or at least something prescribed to get me going again.
I'll keep you all posted.
Take care of Yourself first, the game can wait, and those who love the game are willing to wait :)

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes