Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
here is an example ;)
I didn't want to mention it here ;)

And how one thing leads to another:
I have finished changing all events to the new HUD and am going through all the 'sub' maps (Phone, Cloth Shop etc) for when the new HUD should kick in as well.
While doing that I noticed that some maps have the apps (including itself) enabled and the user could take an infinite loop going down the sub maps and having no point of return anymore other than going to the Town map.
This being never reported, I assume that not many people will do this and to prevent this from ever happening, I will remove the apps (all on the left hand side) from those maps. Leaving no other options open but to return to the main map from where it was called and only there a game can be saved or can be gone to another sub map.

Reactions: Mzzznr

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well I learned a valuable lesson: don't rush bugfix releases!

Boom and I have been busy solving the 'missing .png' loading error because some more people showed up having this error and the initial solutions that I mentioned in this thread didn't work.
It appeared that I have forgotten to switch off a plugin needed for MAC and can cause problems on Windows computers when other games using the same plugin have been played.
To fix this, I have uploaded a new file: 'RiC fix loading error package.json'.
When you run into this loading error: download the fix, move it to the game folder, delete the original package.json and rename the fix package to package.json.
The game will now load without any problems and the saves will be stored in "Users\'username'\AppData\Local\Research into Corruption".

Link to the fix:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Dr Smith ever thought about making your own game with a mom and sis and other charachters when you finish this game i realy move your story writing just a thought ^^
Well thank you!
If you're talking about the story about Sarah and Chloe, that's @Boomatica 's writing.
Shannon and Effie are my takes on a first game.

And yes, I have some ideas about a game I want to create myself. But that's still a long way away. I'll keep working on plot and story lines but nothing to show for now.
I don't even know what engine and render program I want to use for it, yet ;)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Well thank you!
If you're talking about the story about Sarah and Chloe, that's @Boomatica 's writing.
Shannon and Effie are my takes on a first game.

And yes, I have some ideas about a game I want to create myself. But that's still a long way away. I'll keep working on plot and story lines but nothing to show for now.
If you do choose unity for a variety of very good resons, like being able to make a systemic game instead of a VN, just know that if you keep away from arcane and/or shady 3rd party libraries, you'll be able to make Linux, OSX and android builds with a simple edit->export to.... That would be quite nice!

Aug 5, 2018
So uhhh, I am very happy with RIC, it is great, but when will we have events where we can have sex with Aunt Shannon at house and office as well as the twins. And what about the 400 corruption points milestone with effie?
Looking forward to the next update, whenever that comes out, kinda done everything in 0.6.5 already

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019

<Overview>
This is a Modded RPGMV Game to simulate a type of Visual Novel Exploration Corruption game.
Note : This is not your ordinary RPG Maker Game!
You need to corrupt the people around you to help you with your new line of work.

<Gameplay>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 08/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: DrSmith shares discord servers with Boomatica.
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.5 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:

Cheat Menu Location:

Changelog:

Saves from v0.6.0 will probably work but a new game is recommended.

Downloads:
PC HQ:
- - -
Mac HQ: - -

PC Crunched: - - - -
Mac Crunched: - - - -

"Loading Error Package.json" fix
here

View attachment 5847 View attachment 4954 View attachment 4953 View attachment 4952 View attachment 4951
not scene sex with aunt or sister???

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
From what I remember there's plenty of sex with sister, and bloody hot sex too I might add! :p
I vaguely remember also such a thing as sex with sis ;)
Auntie is just starting but get her to know Effie and there's some action too :)

Reactions: Abîme

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hey dr smith maybe i forgot but this next update is gonna include the mom and sis i know that but are you gonna complete their story lines with the preg sex and evryrhing in the next update cuz i played them and they where 80 procent their i think when boom left :D ?
I think it would be a little bit unrealistic to expect everything done for both of them in the next episode.
Progress, sure ... But completed, no.

Still a big fan and supporter of This game and Boom's current projects.
I've not really been active a lot the last months on his discord, but will join in a short while again ;)

Now for your own project, don't you have limited time already for this project ?
And with all the characters still in progress(Twins even nothing :p), shouldn't it be better to focus on this project for the foreseeable future ?.
Don't get me wrong, you have proven yourself with the last update and i know that your ideas are amazing ... So i'm pretty sure that your own game would be amazing.

But might be a good idea to get some help for this project if you want to combine it with your own work ;).

On a positive note again,
Looking forward to the next version in a couple months : )

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hey dr smith maybe i forgot but this next update is gonna include the mom and sis i know that but are you gonna complete their story lines with the preg sex and evryrhing in the next update cuz i played them and they where 80 procent their i think when boom left :D ?
This update is all about the extension of the new sex options, introduced in 0.6.0 (vaginal sex for Sarah and anal for Chloe).
The next update will be about Shannon and Effie again and the update after that will continue on the options I plan to offer for Sarah and Chloe in this coming release ;)

Reactions: JJsworld

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I think it would be a little bit unrealistic to expect everything done for both of them in the next episode.
Progress, sure ... But completed, no.

Still a big fan and supporter of This game and Boom's current projects.
I've not really been active a lot the last months on his discord, but will join in a short while again ;)

Now for your own project, don't you have limited time already for this project ?
And with all the characters still in progress(Twins even nothing :p), shouldn't it be better to focus on this project for the foreseeable future ?.
Don't get me wrong, you have proven yourself with the last update and i know that your ideas are amazing ... So i'm pretty sure that your own game would be amazing.

But might be a good idea to get some help for this project if you want to combine it with your own work ;).

On a positive note again,
Looking forward to the next version in a couple months : )
Rest assured, I'm not starting on my own game before RiC is finished. Only things I'm doing right now is writing out plots and characters when something pops up, but nothing really time consuming.

Reactions: waffel and J..D

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The option you mention for the next update of sarah preg sex stuf ? And Oh boi oke big boss :D i sounds like it could be a few updates before i see the goods i was seeking (sarah preg sex stuff) maybe the update after the next 2 updates il see sarahs story complete i wanst sure anymore what was gonna happen tnx for clearing that up tho :D
Any time ;)

And to show I'm serious about pregnancy:
a little pre-study

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The horror!! :eek: It means fun-time is over, done, finito!

But it's quite okay that some like it, and it's there for them! :)
It's a path to choose ;)

And I think I have mentioned that every path comes at a price :p

Reactions: Mzzznr
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes