• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
DrSmith you are an amazing human being and that is all i can say.

i won't inundate you with my questions, as i hope to talk to you when you're feeling better

thank you so much for taking charge of making this game

you're the best and if everyone was like you, we'd probably be in a paradise-like place !

please please take good care and i hope to hear from you soon, with good news about your well-being !

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Take your time to get well.

After all this is just a game - although a very nice one - but real life always comes first!

Health is something that no money can buy and life sucks big time with a frail health.

We all hope to see you back on your feet some day soon.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Ok, a quick view on the things I've been working on and the things I'm planning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my man i heard your sick dont push yourself ! pls take rest and dont overwork youself !
besides is the split for sarah (moms) path mean that in this update or her next update she will have seperate endings 1 with her pregnant of the mc and 1 diffrent 1 ?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
my man i heard your sick dont push yourself ! pls take rest and dont overwork youself !
besides is the split for sarah (moms) path mean that in this update or her next update she will have seperate endings 1 with her pregnant of the mc and 1 diffrent 1 ?
Yes, different paths = different endings ;)

Reactions: SandyF

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
so is the complete storyline of sarah (mom) gonna be finished in this update ore her next update cus thats still not clear ? just cerious
No, this release will start 1 of the 2 paths (at the end of this release) but actual content will come in the release after the next release (because that will be about Shannon and Effie again).
But as things are going, I plan to do all the (last) rework on the code in this release, so I'll have more time in the next releases to focus on content.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
No, this release will start 1 of the 2 paths (at the end of this release) but actual content will come in the release after the next release (because that will be about Shannon and Effie again).
But as things are going, I plan to do all the (last) rework on the code in this release, so I'll have more time in the next releases to focus on content.
what does start 1 of the paths entail ? and i see so it might be year before i see sarah (moms) story line wrapped up ? and with doing more rework will have less story what does that mean ? what will be seeing less of ?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
what does start 1 of the paths entail ? and i see so it might be year before i see sarah (moms) story line wrapped up ? and with doing more rework will have less story what does that mean ? what will be seeing less of ?
At the end of this release you'll get to choose the path for Sarah and that's it.
The rework will have an impact on the time this release will cost me, not on the content. And when all the code is set to go, I can create content and implement it much faster and the next releases will take less time.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
At the end of this release you'll get to choose the path for Sarah and that's it.
The rework will have an impact on the time this release will cost me, not on the content. And when all the code is set to go, I can create content and implement it much faster and the next releases will take less time.
i only i have 1 question would be see sarah (mom) story line completed in 2019 or 2020 ?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
And the next version ?
Is still in development.
Alas my health has not improved (yet), next week back to hospital, and thus no 'real' work (as in programming, images) is done.
Writing for events continues. And that is very needed because, looking at the changed maps for Office and Beach, I see some 360 new events coming :)
So when my health improves and I start working again, it'll still take some time to finish ;)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Nah, it's still a hobby to me (but taken very seriously ;) ).
ugh, you made me remember how much I'm looking forward to see some nice elven tits tricked out in the open by a sly little goblin sidekick -__-

Wedoo

Feb 21, 2018
Is still in development.
Alas my health has not improved (yet), next week back to hospital, and thus no 'real' work (as in programming, images) is done.
Writing for events continues. And that is very needed because, looking at the changed maps for Office and Beach, I see some 360 new events coming :)
So when my health improves and I start working again, it'll still take some time to finish ;)
Health is the most important

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes