Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the game has officially been released we don't have an android port yet that'll come later could an admin please update the op and give me ownership
Edit: link removed temporarily my coder just said it was a private link I'll reupload it now

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight2416

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
while I wait for a staff member to give me ownership here are the links to the new update for those who don't want to wait
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Whats in the new update tho
just started work on the next update this is only the ren'py conversion though and the images upscaled to 1080p we will also work on removing the illusion watermark from the images we are looking for volunteers to help with that if you want to help feel free to ask in the discord server

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I already got multiple private message regarding this project, asking me if it's mine, or if we have something to do with it or anything like that, and wanted to leave a message, right away to make things very clear.

Research Into Corruption.
Fallen Angel Productions.

They have nothing to do with Sweet Affection, nor with Naughty Attic Gaming.
And, we have nothing to do with Research Into Corruption or Fallen Angel Productions.

Many, many years ago, that might have been different, and even though I did offer my help a while ago, at this stage we have nothing to do with Research Into Corruption.
Sweet Affection and Research into Corruption are two completely different type of games. (I mean, it's in the title already.)

I do wish you a lot of luck with this project though.
This is one of the projects that got me into developing H-Games, and it will always hold a very special place in my heart.
And, I hope that you can finish this project and give it the ending it so desperately deserves and needs.
(And, the fans of this project deserve as well.)

Good luck!

Last edited:

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Gameplay:
- Corruption System
- Randomisation System (Still to be fully implemented)
- Enhanced experience through cut scenes.
- Get to know the Characters through Cut scenes (Still to be fully implemented)
- Progression System.
- There will be several ways of getting events in the game.
- Objects to interact with that lead to different events.
That's like the type of bullshit people write in resumes :BootyTime:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ResearchIntoCorruption-0.6.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Silk_Ari and Azero

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
I already got multiple private message regarding this project, asking me if it's mine, or if we have something to do with it or anything like that, and wanted to leave a message, right away to make things very clear.

And, we have nothing to do with Research Into Corruption or Fallen Angel Productions.

Many, many years ago, that might have been different, and even though I did offer my help a while ago, at this stage we have nothing to do with Research Into Corruption.
Sweet Affection and Research into Corruption are two completely different type of games. (I mean, it's in the title already.)

This is one of the projects that got me into developing H-Games, and it will always hold a very special place in my heart.
And, I hope that you can finish this project and give it the ending it so desperately deserves and needs.

Good luck!
i think people get it mixed up because the stories are similar to a certain extent

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thanks J..D I should've mentioned that none of the devs have anything to do with this project please don't bug them for links or updates for the game please respect the privacy of the devs they are busy with their own game
Since this is a remake in a different engine I would have made a new thread for it.

If the Ren'PY version is up to date on the old RPGM version then I would remove the old version and change the title to Ren'PY instead of RPGM.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Until today I always thought this was the ancient, outdated version of Sweet Affection (previously Research into Affection), with the creator going from corruption to affection 'cause he started loving the characters more.
And now I found it's another, totally different game? That they share "only" the principal characters and the mechanics?
Incredible. o_O

Dec 1, 2022

Good luck!
they're almost exactly the same set up in both games. You may not have anything to do with it, but they're very, very similar games. I don't care, because I love them. But it's silly to pretend they're different. They play almost exactly the same.

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
they're almost exactly the same set up in both games. You may not have anything to do with it, but they're very, very similar games. I don't care, because I love them. But it's silly to pretend they're different. They play almost exactly the same.
Doesn't still change the fact that J.D. or Naughty Attic Games don't have anything to do with this version or versions before it made by Dr. Smith

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Until today I always thought this was the ancient, outdated version of Sweet Affection (previously Research into Affection), with the creator going from corruption to affection 'cause he started loving the characters more.
And now I found it's another, totally different game? That they share "only" the principal characters and the mechanics?
Incredible. o_O
if I remember correctly :

RIC was the 1st game of the creator of sweet affection
Had problems with patreon for sister model and incest
Did another game, a hotel thing.
Did RIA with JD (remake to suit patreon) then renamed Sweet affection

• Red Heart
Reactions: viclog1 and J..D

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Since this is a remake in a different engine I would have made a new thread for it.

If the Ren'PY version is up to date on the old RPGM version then I would remove the old version and change the title to Ren'PY instead of RPGM.
Ren'Py version is up to date, it should play exactly same as the old version (with small differences like rollback). If there is any difference in story or stats up to this point I will consider it a bug. I am sure Fallen Angel Productions will update the original post now that they have the ownership of it.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Incredible. o_O
Trust me,
You are not the first one that makes that mistake, and I'm quite sure that you won't be the last one. :)

Research Into Corruption has always been mainly focused on Corruption, lust and depravity.
Where Sweet Affection (previously named Research into Affection) has always been more focused on love and romance and the characters themself.

The setting is similar, but the story and characters themself couldn't be further apart from each other.
I can understand the confusion, because both projects were started by the same developer (Boomatica.)

However, I am still part of that original team (Minus Boomatica) and we started our own patreon page after he disappeared and continued work on Sweet Affection under the name of Naughty Attic Gaming.

Where Research into Corruption was abandoned years ago by Boomatica and handed it over to DrSmith, who later handed it over to Dark Coven/Fallen angels.

And, before I receive any more messages asking for links, or guides, or even people that decide to donate and expecting a RiC build.
I wanted to make clear that we have nothing to do with Research Into Corruption as Naughty Attic Gaming.
This is 100% Fallen Angels. :)

Yes and no.
Mechanics and setting wise, absolutely... I agree.

But, as I already explained a bit above, the content in the game is completely different.
The one is mostly focused on Corrupting and lust, and the other more on love and romance.

But, I respect it if you might see it differently. :)

(And, it would probably be a good idea as well if I stop coming to this thread to avoid any further confusion. :LOL: :p )

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes