WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just thinking - while at the cabin Jensen makes mention of IIRC five 'super soldiers' including him. (Pls correct me if I am wrong.)

Is it being mentioned anywhere/anytime what the gender distribution was?

So far we know of:
  • Jensen (alive)
  • Adam (alive)
  • the Major (alive)
  • Jade (KIA)
  • #5 (the human, not the robot ;) )
(Sorry for the inside joke, I stem from the last Millenium *g*)

Edit 1905Z: Please disregard the above list, it's not accurate. Sorry for any misunderstanding caused.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I hope your spidey sense is not tingling...

If you are getting errors where Rena is having coffee with Jensen in teh coffee shop that is because of all references pulled from AL in episode 8. Its now giving that error. Just use ignore for that part. I know it's annoying for now...

The remasetered version of RTP i am busy with all references of AL will be removed so if yo start RTP from scratch you will not get these errors. Of course you or any do not have to replay the remastered version it is only there for future people who's still has to play RTP.

So for those who's currently busy or up to date with RTP keep your save files and just carry on when Series 2, Episode 1 (was going to be called Episode 2, Chapter 1) comes out.

Wait, how do i transfer the data from the other game for the rey part ? Keep getting errors

Reactions: Peter_Parker

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I hope your spidey sense is not tingling...

If you are getting errors where Rena is having coffee with Jensen in teh coffee shop that is because of all references pulled from AL in episode 8. Its now giving that error. Just use ignore for that part. I know it's annoying for now...

The remasetered version of RTP i am busy with all references of AL will be removed so if yo start RTP from scratch you will not get these errors. Of course you or any do not have to replay the remastered version it is only there for future people who's still got to play RTP.

So for those who's currently busy or up to date with RTP keep your save files and just carry on when Series 2, Episode 1 (was going to be called Episode 2, Chapter 1) comes out.
@MrKnobb Don't forget Jensen's sister and the family picture on the wall while you're at it ;)

Cleaning house I mean. :p

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Just thinking - while at the cabin Jensen makes mention of IIRC five 'super soldiers' including him. (Pls correct me if I am wrong.)

Is it being mentioned anywhere/anytime what the gender distribution was?

So far we know of:
  • Jensen (alive)
  • Adam (alive)
  • the Major (alive)
  • Jade (KIA)
  • #5 (the human, not the robot ;) )
(Sorry for the inside joke, I stem from the last Millenium *g*)
Now where would be the fun in either confirming or denying any fan speculation and taking the suspense away? :D

The one thing I can say is that all will be revealed in time, and that you are no more confused than poor Jensen is by the end of the first 6 chapters. You'll be learning a lot more about The Major, about Adam, and about the entire cast and plot in the next series, which is already in production.

The plot so far, just in the first series, has introduced a pretty large cast of characters, and brought you more questions than answers as it slowly starts to reveal a truly epic plot that has been building, unseen by Jensen, for years. There's a LOT still to come, and we don't expect the pace to slacken as we continue the task of... Retrieving the Past.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Now where would be the fun in either confirming or denying any fan speculation and taking the suspense away? :D

The one thing I can say is that all will be revealed in time, and that you are no more confused than poor Jensen is by the end of the first 6 chapters. You'll be learning a lot more about The Major, about Adam, and about the entire cast and plot in the next series, which is already in production.

The plot so far, just in the first series, has introduced a pretty large cast of characters, and brought you more questions than answers as it slowly starts to reveal a truly epic plot that has been building, unseen by Jensen, for years. There's a LOT still to come, and we don't expect the pace to slacken as we continue the task of... Retrieving the Past.
Yep, @MrKnobb sent me a PM w/ some background info. And as I wrote in the answer to my brah, this is so good I would actually be following this even if it didn't feature any 'saucy' scenes (y)

And I would support this via Patreon (which I rarely feel inclined to do, the other one would be @envixer) if they finally stopped insisting on their shitty ToS re having to attach a RL CC to your account.

gaffeur

Nov 9, 2017
Hi i can't find link chapter 1/2/3/4/5 where to find them please ( sorry i use google translate )

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
well, hope something terrible happens to those stupid cunts in the Biochemical research division

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Boy howdy, this one's got to be a contender for the most Mary Sue game on the zone... Statuesque former special forces hero, lives in a multi-million dollar penthouse apartment, has a sports car collection, exudes pheromones that makes women swoon in his presence and get desperate for his monumental cock, is the only gentleman in a world where apparently every other male is an Erenisch-style abusive rapist...

And then it goes and breaks the 4th wall just to point out how not self-aware it is...

And yet... It's so bad it's good! Namsayn?

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Boy howdy, this one's got to be a contender for the most Mary Sue game on the zone... Statuesque former special forces hero, lives in a multi-million dollar penthouse apartment, has a sports car collection, exudes pheromones that makes women swoon in his presence and get desperate for his monumental cock, is the only gentleman in a world where apparently every other male is an Erenisch-style abusive rapist...

And then it goes and breaks the 4th wall just to point out how not self-aware it is...

Gee, it seemed so real to me. Another illusion shattered!

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Suppose it couldve been a John Doe...

IF i may debunk your theory...

1. He's not a multi-millonaire
2. He's only got a lambo type car rest old restored one and two bikes. (SUV is teh business car)
3. He doesnt excrete pheremones anymore ..
4. Women do not swoon over him, some did not anymore
5. He's cock is now normal size
6. James, Jake, Stephan, Markus are all gentlemen too...

So as you can see not what you make it out to be but i get it you do not like the game that much and that is perfectly ok.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
IF i may debunk your theory...
See that's what I mean about self-aware my dude... He's "only" got an $800k Lambo Aventador, a showroom-perfect 1st Generation Celica GT and a fully restored 1930's Indian for funsies! I mean, he's so not a millionaire that it's not even worth counting the daily-driver right?

In other news Smaug is poor too; he's barely got a few coins to rub together. :D

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
What I ask to me:
All People here discuss if Vicky or Nicky is the sexiest Women here in the game.
For my opinion are Penny (the assistant from Doctor) and Mei´s little sister the sexiest Girls here, I hope, that special Penny will have a little more content in the future.
(Sorry for my bad english, my native speek is german)

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I suppose i can give you my reasoning and you give me yours around we go... Thx for playing at least.

See that's what I mean about self-aware my dude... He's "only" got an $800k Lambo Aventador, a showroom-perfect 1st Generation Celica GT and a fully restored 1930's Indian for funsies! I mean, he's so not a millionaire that it's not even worth counting the daily-driver right?

In other news Smaug is poor too; he's barely got a few coins to rub together. :D

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

Firstly, you'd mean a - a Mary Sue is a female Fan-fic character, and while a Marty Stu is male, it's till fan-fic.
Secondly, any kind of Sue is generally that super talented know it all, the one all the other characters have to turn to for answers. Poor old Jensen barely knows what is happening at all, even with his own body.

The thing you seem to be missing, even though the game description/outline info already told you that he's got all these things going on, is that these are all part of the plot, not just character features for a rather incredible character. The entire focus of the game is in Jensen's struggle to find out what is happening to him, and why. It is underlined within the first minutes of the game when the character is questioning, and worrying about, changes to his own body, in a twist on the much abused "shower solo" scene. He also questions strongly the way others are suddenly reacting to him, the way he himself is suddenly thinking about women - and dropping a small but significant mention of the fact he's been single for some time and deliberately burying himself in work at first, and later his toys and hobbies.

We know that his character pushes the boundaries of believability - it's the central focus of the entire story and plot. The game is in discovering how, and why, and perhaps ultimately, what to do about it. :)

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes