botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yo I wouldn't mind trying this game but the idea of playing Morty in an adult game sounds awful coming from just seeing the show lol

Is the MC a pushover or actually somewhat competent
He is surprisingly competent, for a Morty. :)
But it does take some time to get there and you at times will still have to act like a wimp to appease a woman, while basically doing what you want with them. Including quasi-rape (they are almost always getting off and are only a bit disappointed, so it's hard to consider it real rape).

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Don't see it like that, we're not subsribed to you, we just want to contribute a dollar or two as a token of appreciation for all the work that you've done, not as a promptive action to guilt trip you if you ever stop working on this project. There's a difference between patreon and buy me a coffee, in which i highly recommend you in opening an account in the latter.
While nothing is impossible, monetary compensation for this project still isn't something I want to pursue at the time. Still, thank you (seriously, thank you) both for the suggestion and the willingness to donate. It really does mean a lot to me that people are even willing to give in the first place.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yo I wouldn't mind trying this game but the idea of playing Morty in an adult game sounds awful coming from just seeing the show lol

Is the MC a pushover or actually somewhat competent
And, to add on to botc76 post just above, the game is free, all it costs is some of your time to try out and see if it's something you'll enjoy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RickAndMortyAnotherWayHome-R3.8P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Hey Night Mirror thank you for this update, and not to mention the planned continuation of it. BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT, I found a bug, the loop animation fails to loop properly causing this fidgeting look, On day 33, after the cum inside option with Beth in the theater, I have no idea if the condom affects the outcome, nor have I tried both yet but during this bug, I went w/o the condom. Like a true player.
Edit; The (condom on) seems fine, however, the sex scene itself looks questionable too, after looking more into it.

P.S. Anyways glad to be back in business. I haven't played in a while so thanks for making a reason so.

Anyway, love soup, "Ham Is Better than Turkey"

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
On day 33, after the cum inside option with Beth in the theater, I have no idea if the condom affects the outcome, nor have I tried both yet but during this bug, I went w/o the condom.
Sadly this is an issue in the original animation from the Unity version, the only way I can "fix" it is to re-animate the scene myself... currently unlikely.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Really liking this game so far and hopefully one day i can see the complete version of it
Night Mirror May I have a suggestion?
Could you please and if you can make a game about "Family Guy"?
I don’t want to speak for NM, but the assets of this game come *mostly* from ferdaf’s Unity based game, he just reworked it into ren’py (not to downplay the work involved).

so building a game from the ground up without existing art seems… unlikely.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes