Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Not sure this is on purpose or bug but looks weird for sure. MC's feet look like not colored, and they do not seem like socks neither.
screenshot0013.png

edit: They look like that for entire yoga part so I guess it is on purpose then...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jestur

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Sounds more like kinda sarcasm and that what I saw so far was just a foretaste, will see I guess.

Before Ripples I played Freshwomen and oh god. I knew that was shitty game with poor written characters but playing now Ripples shows me that I was still too gentle reviewing that... I'm not a big fan of this kind of graphics/renders tho, yet still it is nice to see something different what still looks good. Just ended EP1 and wow, what a great piece of game. Looking forward for next episodes and updates.
Idk, it didn't read like sarcasm to me, and Jestur's been pretty good with his characterization so far.

While I am surprised that we might be getting character development for a male character(unless its just a one time moment) , I doubt Brad will stay the "jester" of the game (heh)

Doubt we'll see him smash some bitches though, don't think the majority audience would respond positively to that (dont think I need to explain why lol) unless its like Shelby, or a rando side girl.

If more of MC's friends start working with him against the antagonist, would be cool to see him get some cool moments.
He's already been shown to be really smart, with how he helped MC with Krystal (wont spoil that), at worst he'll just be the comedic genius of the group.

Reactions: Elhemeer

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just wondering, is there a chance Lizzie and Dani may be love interests in the future? Or they will only be side characters?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just wondering, is there a chance Lizzie and Dani may be love interests in the future? Or they will only be side characters?
I personally suspect that Dani MIGHT be possible in the future, although it might depend on how you deal with She Who Probably Is Okay To Name, but I kinda hope Lizzie and Brad both stay in the "friends 'til the end" zone ... Not 'cause I wouldn't be interested, but because I think it would be nice if a female character in a story like this actually stayed true to themselves. That said, I would like her to stay -- or even get more -- involved ... at least give her the same amount of attention as Brad appears to be getting.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does anyone know if Valerie is getting any content in this update?
Damn ... too many games with too many Valerie's. I had to think almost a minute before I remembered her from this game.

I THINK there was a hint that MIGHT have implied she's got some influence in the next chapter, but I'd be lying if I could say anything definitive. The only think I actually remember is a post about Brad getting to have his day ... don't even know what that actually means.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I personally suspect that Dani MIGHT be possible in the future, although it might depend on how you deal with She Who Probably Is Okay To Name, but I kinda hope Lizzie and Brad both stay in the "friends 'til the end" zone ... Not 'cause I wouldn't be interested, but because I think it would be nice if a female character in a story like this actually stayed true to themselves. That said, I would like her to stay -- or even get more -- involved ... at least give her the same amount of attention as Brad appears to be getting.
I agree with you, also Lizzie being lesbian ( if I remember correctly, I played too long ago) would make it impossible to be more than friend, but honestly I'm not sure about it. :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I agree with you, also Lizzie being lesbian ( if I remember correctly, I played too long ago) would make it impossible to be more than friend, but honestly I'm not sure about it. :)
Not that anything is impossible in an AVN, but I just don't think Jestur will do that ...could be wrong though.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not that anything is impossible in an AVN, but I just don't think Jestur will do that ...could be wrong though.
Yeah that's true, but as you said correctly Jestur doesn't look like one to change these things once settled, however we just have to wait for the next updates to see. :)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It depends. I'll talk about it in more detail after the next quote but the current status is: maybe in the future but at this moment no

The Lizzie "question" was already theorized about already and people came to the conclusion that it's possible since it's implied that she already had a thing for the MC.
Lizzie Bi QUESTION MARK.png

I don't really remember what our conclusion was but in the end weather Lizzie will be a LI or not remains to be seen. For me it's a "Maybe but for now she's just the cool friend."

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It depends. I'll talk about it in more detail after the next quote but the current status is: maybe in the future but at this moment no

The Lizzie "question" was already theorized about already and people came to the conclusion that it's possible since it's implied that she already had a thing for the MC.
View attachment 2359281

I don't really remember what our conclusion was but in the end weather Lizzie will be a LI or not remains to be seen. For me it's a "Maybe but for now she's just the cool friend."
There's also a chance they wants to use him to get to Darci. But I asked about Lizzie because besides being cute and chill, also seems a good entrance for an harem and/or threesomes. And I'm still on the begining of episode 3, I basicly played that scene on your screenshot yesterday. So I don't know if anything changed afterwards on the latest releases.

Makes the lamest Brad impression without filters: "BUT I WOULD RELEASE INSIDE OF HER ANYTIME AND ANY PLACE!"

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Oh no, finished E4... Great piece of game, I hope for more updates soon. Will E5 be the last one? I hope not...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestur

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Oh no, finished E4... Great piece of game, I hope for more updates soon. Will E5 be the last one? I hope not...

Well, he started redoing all the chapters, and each one takes about a year, so the wait will be long until we see the blessed chapter 5.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes