Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Oh no, finished E4... Great piece of game, I hope for more updates soon. Will E5 be the last one? I hope not...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CH 5 wont be last, I dont remember how many or where, but I vaguely remember Jestur saying there'll be more

And could be MC, could be his dad, could be his son even, we have no clue

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Oh no, finished E4... Great piece of game, I hope for more updates soon. Will E5 be the last one? I hope not...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My initial guess was that it's his father and that mysterious ninja lady that stopped the fight in school is Jenny. I hope there'd be more clues in the following update

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Then is Poop Ninja 'Eve?' Hmmmm
Might be. If there is an eve, i think the game will go in a far dramatic and 'dark' direction from the serie :D I'm positive there will be a happy ending. But now that is has been mentioned, sounds likely that future Darcy is Shit Ninja.

DJviny

Nov 21, 2021
Damn you haven't seen Shelby yet? Literally based off of Heard
Nah, This 100% based on "Dark" , I knew right away when he went to 1999 and there was someone else, the thing I like in this one is the Butterfly effect doesn't work at all, he can change or say whatever, it won't change the outcome of anything at all.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Nah, This 100% based on "Dark" , I knew right away when he went to 1999 and there was someone else, the thing I like in this one is the Butterfly effect doesn't work at all, he can change or say whatever, it won't change the outcome of anything at all.
Who says he is not doing exactly like his future self did in a previous loop? Kind of a paradox as someone had to be the first.

The fact that nothing changes make me wonder it that's not the case...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I was referring to Shelby's "shitty" personality as Amber Heard, not the actual story/plot :KEK:
But I have heard that this is very similar to shows like Dark, Stein's Gate, etc

DJviny

Nov 21, 2021
Who says he is not doing exactly like his future self did in a previous loop? Kind of a paradox as someone had to be the first.

The fact that nothing changes make me wonder it that's not the case...
Someone always had to be the first, same as the MC in dark, His old self tells him, and the adult himself is the mastermind of everything going on lol

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes