sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Hey Jestur! Are there any plans for a strip club in Ripples in the future?
Personally, I hope not. He has gorgeous women throwing themselves at him. Why pay to get teased by someone you know is only doing it for the money? Hell, go to a swinger/BDSM club where for far less money you can watch people showing off because they're exhibitionists doing it simply for their own enjoyment.

Now that is actually an interesting idea. I could certainly see Krystal wanting to take the MC and Darci coming along because she's curious. Daphne would also likely want to join in but might just at likely be there already. There are a lot of interesting shenanigans that could result if they instead go to an on-premises club.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
news from Dev Update #40?
This was basically the info from update 40, which they personally posted here ...
I'm close to the end of the update. I only have one more scene to do, and a tiny ending scene, but I have sinus surgery in a week, and I won't be able to finish before then. Hopefully, the recovery isn't too long, and I can get the update out soon. I think the biggest update to-date, so it's taking me longer than usual.

Mar 26, 2022
I must admit, despite of very positive reviews here, that I was very sceptical about this one, mainly because of unappealing time traveling theme, which is one of the least likeable themes on my list, but I couldn't be more wrong about it. This game is actually a gem between countless of similar, but mostly mediocre games about time travel. Good job, Jestur! (y)

Reactions: drisarter

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Just finished this game, and what everyone has said about the story, visuals, sound, etc. is true, everything is great.

The sex scenes in particular are really hot and well done. Eternum is my other favorite 3D VN, but the H scenes in this game are much better. The character models are more detailed and the sound design adds a sense of immersion.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hey Jestur! Are there any plans for a strip club in Ripples in the future?
View attachment 2370907
Jokes aside, the concept of seeing a strip club in the past would be funny, although I think in 2000 it wasn't THAT different. If it were 80s or something yes, the age difference isn't enough for that imo. But I was pretty young at that time, so I dunno.

Thanks for making me feel old and enter a nostalgia mode btw... God damm you. I'll just chill to Nsync and other music from that time now.

Last edited:

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Unimaginable sadness was concluding Chapter 4 and thinking I had a Chapter 5 to continue playing. Really hope the dev recovers soon, so looking forward to where this goes!

Reactions: SubtleHustle

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Jokes aside, the concept of seeing a strip club in the past would be funny, although I think in 2000 it wasn't THAT different. If it were 80s or something yes, the age difference isn't enough for that imo. But I was pretty young at that time, so I dunno.

Thanks for making me feel old and enter a nostalgia mode btw... God damm you. I'll just chill to Nsync and other music from that time now.
I can't think of much difference from back in the 90's to now. Sure, no internet, no smartphones, no odd apps, but apart from that... the 80's felt different though. Like another era.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I haven't been to a strip club since the eighties. It was a fully nude club.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
One of the best parts about strip clubs Is the 80's music, like Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue.

It would be great if Ripples could add in some of the classic music from strip clubs in the 80s.

I mean - I can certainly just run my own music tracks in the background during those scenes but it is Always better when it is game!

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes