ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Updated to EP 4.6 public (Ep1 Remake) Combined Incest + WT

A new game is required!

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option. Some choices are unmarked which means either pick them all or it's players choice.

Updated to ep4.6 public aka Ep1 Remake.
Edit: Despite any numbering inconsistencies, the patch DOES work with the latest update.

Edit: Note a new game is required for 4.5 on.
Finally getting around to this game. Does your mod also include a gallery unlock and, if not, do you know if the stand alone unlock is compatible with your mod?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
He updated us on Discord the other day saying he Is still with headaches and blood from the nose but he Is feeling ok
Well, I would get nose bleeds as well if I was the one developing sexy scenes with Jess and Tiffany. Anyway, thanks for the update, and wishes of fast recovery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crotch69

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
there's 2 twin in this game , such a blessing

also how to unlock this dominant path? or its still under developing? i just really don't like if some of the kinks is not avoidable. inevitable, :Kappa:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: crotch69
Dec 7, 2018
Didn't try this game yet but it's been on my radar for a while. My big question is though : From the screenshots and the tags this game seems to be extremely vanilla. Is there any "darker" content in here or even planned? A bit of corruption / humiliation / mindbreak / slavery / drugging / rape / BDSM / Impregnation or anything of this sort?

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
Didn't try this game yet but it's been on my radar for a while. My big question is though : From the screenshots and the tags this game seems to be extremely vanilla. Is there any "darker" content in here or even planned? A bit of corruption / humiliation / mindbreak / slavery / drugging / rape / BDSM / Impregnation or anything of this sort?
I highly doubt it. Impregnation is going to happen but not until the end, and it'll be willing. A couple characters seem to lean towards the 'rougher' side but I highly doubt it will get much darker than light BDSM.

Reactions: crustlord12

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I hope not! :p (What's wrong with vanilla? To many games here are totalled by all those weird kinks of you guys, grrrm mumble, mumble)

Joking aside, so far this game seems to be giving signals that it will stay pretty vanilla.
Besides the MC potentially being the father of several of his own LI's (Time Travel Galore!) he seems pretty loving and caring in a non- creepy way.
(There is a bit of cucking and *cest, that's it so far)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
No, that's extremely unlikely. Light BDSM (not the sadistic kind) and impregnation are possible, I suppose, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Ripples is an extremely high-quality game and worth playing, but if those are your kinks I don't think it's for you.

Dec 7, 2018
Thanks for the quick answers guys, appreciate it.

I hope not! :p (What's wrong with vanilla? To many games here are totalled by all those weird kinks of you guys, grrrm mumble, mumble)
Don't worry I'm not shitting on vanilla games, they have their place like everything else. On some days I even enjoy a good vanilla game if the story and characters are good, although when I'm in the mood for something like that I usually stick to regular original Japanese 2d eroge romcoms.

No, that's extremely unlikely. Light BDSM (not the sadistic kind) and impregnation are possible, I suppose, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Ripples is an extremely high-quality game and worth playing, but if those are your kinks I don't think it's for you.
Shame, but no sweat off my back. You're right, there's plenty of really good games on here that offer that kind of satisfaction, like for example : Corrupted Kingdoms / Deviant Anomalies / V.I.R.T.U.E.S / Harem Hotel / The Inn / Twisted Memories / Waifu Academy ( Damn those were / are good games )

Yeah, I think I'll just wait some more until this one is completely finished if it ever happens and then give it a shot when I'm really bored with nothing better to do. Have a good day guys o/

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the quick answers guys, appreciate it.

Don't worry I'm not shitting on vanilla games, they have their place like everything else. On some days I even enjoy a good vanilla game if the story and characters are good, although when I'm in the mood for something like that I usually stick to regular original Japanese 2d eroge romcoms.

Shame, but no sweat off my back. You're right, there's plenty of really good games on here that offer that kind of satisfaction, like for example : Corrupted Kingdoms / Deviant Anomalies / V.I.R.T.U.E.S / Harem Hotel / The Inn / Twisted Memories / Waifu Academy ( Damn those were / are good games )

Yeah, I think I'll just wait some more until this one is completely finished if it ever happens and then give it a shot when I'm really bored with nothing better to do. Have a good day guys o/

Different folks, different strokes! For obvious reasons I did not play most of the games you mention here, with 2 exceptions: Waifu academy and Harem Hotel.
I quit Waifu academy pretty quickly when the MC turned out to be a really creepy asshole.
I mean, playing with a MC which is a manipulative mastermind getting people doing his bidding can be entertaining but the whole 'drug-and-molest-your-unconscious-not-sister'? I''l give it a hard pass.

I find Harem Hotel harder to rate, it has a certain creepy vibe but at the same time it has some serious wholesome (could we even call it romantic?) story arcs. :unsure:

That being said, and back to topic, Ripples seems to be way more vanilla then HH!
It really is one of the more interesting games on this website, you should seriously check it out on a rainy day!
(it is also one of the best looking games made in Honey Select, especially the remade parts. The Dev 1upped his rendering skills :geek:)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm sure there are other games to meet those fetishes. Those things are not things I want to explore in games.
Nothing wrong with some games being more wholesome. I, for one, am glad they exist.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
If there was, I hope there isn't now. Most people don't want to even pretend to be brutal to other people. Seek help.

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
I still get random headaches/eye pains from time to time (like multiple in short spans) and I had an incident when I was like 4 yrs old that a older kid threw a beer can filled with sand at me popped me in the nose luckily didn't break anything but got random nose bleeds up into my 20s (fairly often like if a week went by without one it would be a good week) got checked multiple times along the way, so I know how shitty nose bleeds are. Kind of a long winded way of saying I know how shitty you must feel and I hope you get better soon.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes