misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I can't think of much difference from back in the 90's to now. Sure, no internet, no smartphones, no odd apps, but apart from that... the 80's felt different though. Like another era.
When I got to chapter 2 I went "wtf, since when does going back to 2000 count as time travel to the past? That was just a few years ago! Like, five?.. Oh, crap, time does fly, doesn't it?"

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
When I got to chapter 2 I went "wtf, since when does going back to 2000 count as time travel to the past? That was just a few years ago! Like, five?.. Oh, crap, time does fly, doesn't it?"
Jarring when it sinks in, right?

Reactions: AnonW123

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Cheetah Club in Atlanta was outstanding from the 80's into the 2010's but I have no idea how it is now, post COVID. One of my favorite days of all time:

A buddy and I saw the movie 300 when it just came out, an afternoon showing, then we went to the Cheetah Club in the evening and got there about an hour before shift change. Shift change was a thing of beauty - truly double the fun and the new ladies began their first set in evening gowns.

Imagine the fun for the MC if he went to the strip club and saw Shelby dancing (trying to make money to hide the fact that Daddy cut her off to punish her for something). All he'd need would be a nice 10 Sec vid where it is obviously Shelby in the club and then text the vid to Darci, saying 'Have fun!'

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Cheetah Club in Atlanta was outstanding from the 80's into the 2010's but I have no idea how it is now, post COVID. One of my favorite days of all time:

A buddy and I saw the movie 300 when it just came out, an afternoon showing, then we went to the Cheetah Club in the evening and got there about an hour before shift change. Shift change was a thing of beauty - truly double the fun and the new ladies began their first set in evening gowns.

Imagine the fun for the MC if he went to the strip club and saw Shelby dancing (trying to make money to hide the fact that Daddy cut her off to punish her for something). All he'd need would be a nice 10 Sec vid where it is obviously Shelby in the club and then text the vid to Darci, saying 'Have fun!'
Very disappointing, Leonidas fights for his home and his queen, not for you to be seduced by lustful temptations like the hunchback who betrayed them

No phones allowed at the club!! Ladies must be treated with respect, and it's nobody else's business how or why Shelby might be therr

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
Finished playing Ripples and damn this game is a masterpiece. Story and writing are really fucking good while the characters look amazing. The Animations are really well Done and the dialogue is one of the best I seen in games. Hopefully we get more Darci and Skylar content but other than that I look forward to Episode 5 to this Absolute Gem.

daisukeid

Dec 4, 2022
is the incest patch only changing stepmom/stepsis into mom/sis? maybe young Jenny also?
i no story for mom/sis in 2019?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey guys I haven't gotten a chance to check this out yet but I've been looking for some good honey select games with incest and animation and would appreciate any other recommendations! Thanks!!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys I haven't gotten a chance to check this out yet but I've been looking for some good honey select games with incest and animation and would appreciate any other recommendations! Thanks!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the first that comes to mind, I'm sure other will help with other suggestions. :)

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
These are the first that comes to mind, I'm sure other will help with other suggestions. :)
Lmao I saw you posting and recommending Eternum and I was confused as to why you were recommending Eternum in its own thread, before I noticed this is Ripples. Who let you out of the Eternum thread???

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't think the first two have any incest. I haven't really played the other two.
Ah sorry, my bad, I didn't read that you where searching for incest too.
I will put it under spoiler since quoting other games is not allowed
Eventually I will see the other games in HS/HS2 with incest I'm playing, ok? :)

Reactions: fishbrain

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Woah I thought it was harem so I've seduce every single girl except "mom" and her friend..
I probably will have to choose.
My favorite is Krystal, I've never seen her in signatures like Skylar or Darci, I guess we're not majority here ?

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes