1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The poop ninja is 100% future darci.
Why not the cousin? Wasn't she missing?

Oh no, finished E4... Great piece of game, I hope for more updates soon. Will E5 be the last one? I hope not...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno, before finishing the episode 4 minutes ago I thought the dad was the MC going to the past. But after it's clear it isn't. But the origins of the dad are still to be explained, mainly why he didn't even appear in game besides dreams, unlike all other girls in the past.

On a sidenote, after finally reading the comments on the thread (didn't want to get spoiled), wishes of fast recovery Jestur.

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Not sure this is on purpose or bug but looks weird for sure. MC's feet look like not colored, and they do not seem like socks neither.
View attachment 2358274

edit: They look like that for entire yoga part so I guess it is on purpose then...
They are regular socks but they look like toe socks because the mesh is so tight to the foot, or they just look like plain white feet. You are not the first to notice, it's not a joke, and it's funny when someone brings it up so I decided to embrace it and leave the socks in the game. :LOL:
Do we have an ETA on when the next update will be? Also is episode 1 being remade?
I'm close to the end of the update. I only have one more scene to do, and a tiny ending scene, but I have sinus surgery in a week, and I won't be able to finish before then. Hopefully, the recovery isn't too long, and I can get the update out soon. I think the biggest update to-date, so it's taking me longer than usual.
Oh no, finished E4... Great piece of game, I hope for more updates soon. Will E5 be the last one? I hope not...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Episode 5 will not be the last update. I'm only about halfway through the story.
Well, he started redoing all the chapters, and each one takes about a year, so the wait will be long until we see the blessed chapter 5.
Episode 5 is almost done. There are already like 1300+ renders and 110 animations done. The episode is already longer than ep4. It's a big update. And then episode 6 is next.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
They are regular socks but they look like toe socks because the mesh is so tight to the foot, or they just look like plain white feet. You are not the first to notice, it's not a joke, and it's funny when someone brings it up so I decided to embrace it and leave the socks in the game. :LOL:

I'm close to the end of the update. I only have one more scene to do, and a tiny ending scene, but I have sinus surgery in a week, and I won't be able to finish before then. Hopefully, the recovery isn't too long, and I can get the update out soon. I think the biggest update to-date, so it's taking me longer than usual.

Episode 5 will not be the last update. I'm only about halfway through the story.

Episode 5 is almost done. There are already like 1300+ renders and 110 animations done. The episode is already longer than ep4. It's a big update. And then episode 6 is next.
I'm glad to hear that we are only about halfway. There is a lot of room for relationship growth and/or sexy scenes with multiple women (Tiffany, Alyssa, Jackie, Jessica and - if it fits the story line - a nice hate FXXK for Shelby who is definitely a well-crafted villain!).

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Nah, This 100% based on "Dark" , I knew right away when he went to 1999 and there was someone else, the thing I like in this one is the Butterfly effect doesn't work at all, he can change or say whatever, it won't change the outcome of anything at all.
I'm not sure this is the case. I think it's more a Dr.Who scenario, where you can change things, but a few of them are so strongly rooted that no matter what the time traveller do, they always end the same.

Or

Since the mysterious man is future MC, he already tried a lot of approaches and combinations, but ultimately his aunt always died at the power plant. Yet, the cycle might be broken by daring something the future MC never wanted to do. That would be kinda what happened in Dark.

Jun 27, 2022
Oh goodness, hope your surgery goes well ;-; <3

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know you're just wanting to give us info, but was still funny for you to say episode 6 is after 5. It would be odd if it was the opposite.

Jokes aside, thank you very much for the feedback.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I must say this game is one of the games with the most beautiful renders! :love:
And I dont talk about the characters - they are of course awesome & beautiful too ;)
No, I talk about what´s going on in them ... they are not simply static dozens times seen standard asset locations, no - you can see in every single one of them the passion and effort the dev´s have put into them - the details - just WOW ... they are brought to life so to say ... for example: flickering candles in the background or sometimes a non-story character walks trough the scene where the MC talks to someone ... little things like those make this game on of my "top ten of all times" fav game!
(y):love:(y)

Together with this story and those already mentioned awesome & unique characters ... WOW x2

9,5 out of 10 from my side - playing it ALWAYS makes my day :love:

HUGE THANK YOU Jestur , for creating this piece of art!
And thank you also very much for sharing your awesome work with us. Please keep up with your passion! We very much appreciate it (the majority at least^^)

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Nah, This 100% based on "Dark" , I knew right away when he went to 1999 and there was someone else, the thing I like in this one is the Butterfly effect doesn't work at all, he can change or say whatever, it won't change the outcome of anything at all.
Whatever our dear MC is doing might've been what he always did, which is why there's no visible changes whatsoever. After all, our mysterious guy did mention that what we did in the past didn't change anything "yet".

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017

Hey Jestur! Are there any plans for a strip club in Ripples in the future?
1675702634997.png

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Not sure this is on purpose or bug but looks weird for sure. MC's feet look like not colored, and they do not seem like socks neither.

edit: They look like that for entire yoga part so I guess it is on purpose then...
I wasn't the first, but I noticed the same thing.

I guess it's something we just have to accept, like the underwire blouses (aka "boob socks") that show up in half the Daz games/VNs.

Reactions: Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I guess it's something we just have to accept, like the underwire blouses (aka "boob socks") that show up in half the Daz games/VNs.
Ha, that's perfect! I've been trying for a long time to come up with a good term for that effect and "Boob Sock" is so obvious it flew right over my head. :eek: However, there is absolutely no reason to accept that effect in DAZ, there are solutions to that problem and it just shows me that the developer/artist is lazy and not trying to create the best images they can.

Reactions: Bill Temple

googjeklem

Feb 16, 2021
I also appreciated that the nearby town he says he’s from is Winden - literally the town Dark takes place in.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021

Please don't rush your recovery!!! Skylar would never want you to push yourself!!

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
You can do it!

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
This game is top tier content!

The story is fun and engaging, generating lots of speculation and theories.

The characters are fleshed out and have unique interesting personalities and individualized looks.

The lewd scenes are magnificent! I've played hundreds of these games and Ripples blows them out of the water in this department. The scenes are romantic and hot as fuck and don't just feel like they were tacked on as afterthoughts.

Numerous easter eggs permeate the game at every step. I lost track of how many I noticed.

My one single complaint would be the lack of embarrassment from some of the characters and the sex starved nature of most of the LI's. The mom freely commenting on a hard on just seems out of place and odd. She'd just keep it to herself. Little things like that are immersion breaking but the rest of the game is so well polished it more than makes up for it!!

I enjoyed this so much I'm going to change my Signature for the first time since joining.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes