itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Gonna ask a stupid question... is there a 'skip' button somewhere that I'm missing?? I'm trying to replay the latest update to try and find the renders, and am having to click through every choice, and can't remember if there's an obvious 'skip' button that I can use to trigger that.

Also, there isn't an obvious quick save button too... unless I've somehow disabled both buttons by accident...?

one in yoga scene(during yoga), one in Skylar's scene(during h-scene), one in Krystal's(while looking at laptop pictures), one in Janelle's scene(during fake h-scene), one in Jackie's scene(at the end), one during Darci's scene(during fight tips part), one in MC's room.

These are from last update
I'm gonna be really bloody annoying and ask this... where exactly... am I supposed to click...? I'm not sure if these renders are supposed to light up when we hover our cursor over them, and haven't had much success finding them just yet...

EDIT:

Please excuse my daftness, I just found the help menu... with all the shortcut keys there...

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Gonna ask a stupid question... is there a 'skip' button somewhere that I'm missing?? I'm trying to replay the latest update to try and find the renders, and am having to click through every choice, and can't remember if there's an obvious 'skip' button that I can use to trigger that.

Also, there isn't an obvious quick save button too... unless I've somehow disabled both buttons by accident...?
Go into your options from the main menu and make sure the appropriate options are highlighted under the "Skip" section. Once that's done either hit Tab on your keyboard for a hands-free experience (heh, no, not that way) or hold down CTRL to turn on skip-mode.

You may need to download and use UnRen for that to work mind you...I honestly can't remember if Ripples supports text skipping without it since it's something I automatically use / set up for every single RenPy game I play. If it is needed, download it, put the UnRen exe in the same folder as the game's exe, then run that and select option 5, and possibly 6.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm gonna be really bloody annoying and ask this... where exactly... am I supposed to click...? I'm not sure if these renders are supposed to light up when we hover our cursor over them, and haven't had much success finding them just yet...
You have to click on items that are "different " or " not supposed to be " in that scene ...I'll give you an example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: itfod
Oct 31, 2017
Edit: I went ahead and fixed that typo. Thanks for pointing that out. I think I know what I did. I wanted to erase all mentions of landlady and I messed it up in spots. It's just lady now. This time I am going to have a profession proofreader go over the whole script before release, so hopefully there won't be many typos next time.
Yeah, I figured it was a little oversight along those lines, which is why I was kind of cheeky about it. If the whole 'Incest Patch' loophole wasn't a thing it would have been immediately spotted.

On that note, I have since completed my Puritanical run of the game, and I can assure you there are no further uses of 'Landyland' or 'Roomyroom' that I noticed. I have also learned not to consume beverages when playing your game, as my poor screen can handle only so many spit takes.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Go into your options from the main menu and make sure the appropriate options are highlighted under the "Skip" section. Once that's done either hit Tab on your keyboard for a hands-free experience (heh, no, not that way) or hold down CTRL to turn on skip-mode.
Thanks for this! Sorry, I only just found the help menu myself. I'm a bit daft at times...

You have to click on items that are "different " or " not supposed to be " in that scene ...I'll give you an example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for clarification. Can I assume this is only applicable for the static images?

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for this! Sorry, I only just found the help menu myself. I'm a bit daft at times...

Thanks for clarification. Can I assume this is only applicable for the static images?
Yeah, no one during animations or sex scenes...Some a little before the beginning of them ...Good luck ;)

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Yeah, no one during animations or sex scenes...Some a little before the beginning of them ...Good luck ;)
Thanks. I think I'm blind... I've just replayed the yoga scene a few times, and can't seem to find anything out of place, exactly, ugh... ah well, keep going...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
In the yoga scene , your mom's friend is the key...just look better near her legs ;)

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
In the yoga scene , your mom's friend is the key...just look better near her legs ;)
Oh bugger. that was fricking hard to find...

...I think I'm gonna need hints, or might just wait for a guide for them... I've tried looking for more of them, and still couldn't see anything in any scene that I wasn't effectively given the whole answer to... :p

EDIT: Also, this is kinda evil! I'm too interested in the action normally to notice things that are out of place! :ROFLMAO:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
There's a guy wearing a ridiculous blue tracksuit and some sort of Vibram FiveFingers-esque white sock things in the scene. I mean, I get distracted by the gorgeous ladies too, but come on man. :ROFLMAO:
Lol, well, yes, MC IS definitely out of place... but like you said, gorgeous ladies! Plus, that damn hidden render was well placed in such a way that it's easy to overlook!

(By design, of course, I'm sure... :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

EDIT:

Please excuse my daftness, I just found the help menu... with all the shortcut keys there...
You can press TAB or CTRL on the keyboard or swipe on Android. I'm thinking about adding the quick menu buttons back on the next update. I do like the minimalistic look but if enough people want them I can add them back.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Oh bugger. that was fricking hard to find...

...I think I'm gonna need hints, or might just wait for a guide for them... I've tried looking for more of them, and still couldn't see anything in any scene that I wasn't effectively given the whole answer to... :p

EDIT: Also, this is kinda evil! I'm too interested in the action normally to notice things that are out of place! :ROFLMAO:
Ha-Ha! I may have made some of them a little too hard to find. Most games they're easy to find but I wanted Ripples to be different. :devilish:

I'm going to make a gallery for them in the future and add hints.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
You can press TAB or CTRL on the keyboard or swipe on Android. I'm thinking about adding the quick menu buttons back on the next update. I do like the minimalistic look but if enough people want them I can add them back.
I actually like the minimalist look, I'm just not well versed with the shortcuts and all that yet. Afraid I only got my first taste into the world of AVNs a few months back, so haven't figured out all the shortcuts and whatnot...

Ha-Ha! I may have made some of them a little too hard to find. Most games they're easy to find but I wanted Ripples to be different. :devilish:

I'm going to make a gallery for them in the future and add hints.
Fark, yes please! Sorry, I'm a bit blind/daft, so haven't had much luck finding these renders. a hint system would be lovely. :D

Reactions: thorin0815

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
In my case, a huge blinking arrow pointing to the item would be required. At least that's what my wife would say. I mean, how am I supposed to notice that she cut her hair without any arrow or other clues?
Women are strange creatures (among other things), but they will usually give a few subtle hints about that sort of thing. You just have to be able to pick up on the tells.
tyra-banks-hair-flip.gif

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Haha he said a "little" too hard to find

Damn you Jesty ... Cryoxx is the same ... you both put difficult renders to find :whistle:

But I love both a lot the same :)

Oct 31, 2017
Women are strange creatures (among other things), but they will usually give a few subtle hints about that sort of thing. You just have to be able to pick up on the tells.
I'd rather just give the Salon twenty bucks to call me any time she shows up for her appointment. They're charging me so much already so it doesn't make a difference, but it beats being in the doghouse.

Also, there's hidden content to be out on the look out for? Ohoho mes amis, zis game, she does get better it seems.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes