Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Found a couple typo here and there to proofread for this update (I likely missed some).
1685863010205.png
1685864390980.png
1685864539533.png
You might want to clean up the clipping here, ugly artifacting will certainly hurt the scenes when they are stills like these.
1685863330640.png
It wouldn't be that much work to pull a placeholder audio file for the scenes off the net, whether it be moans or the wet pounding sounds of sexual action.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Found a couple typo here and there to proofread for this update (I likely missed some).
View attachment 2673865
View attachment 2673896
View attachment 2673899
You might want to clean up the clipping here, ugly artifacting will certainly hurt the scenes when they are stills like these.
View attachment 2673873
It wouldn't be that much work to pull a placeholder audio file for the scenes off the net, whether it be moans or the wet pounding sounds of sexual action.
Fixed the typos, Thanks for reporting them.

When it comes to clipping, I try to fix it where I can, but sometimes it's not possible to get rid of all of it, and still make the scene I want to make. Some of the bones in either the character, or their accessories don't allow for easy fixes for clipping, and sometimes dealing with clipping involves choosing either minor clipping like that, or moving something into an unnatural/strange position, especially with the amount and types of accessories I use with making my character cards.

When it comes to those sex sounds/moaning, I did answer that question earlier in the thread:
Maybe in the future, I did look into it early in development, but for now, the tools I have access to would make adding those in more trouble than it's worth. Once I have access to more advanced/quality tools and options I'll seriously look into those.
I am closer than I was at the initial V0.1.0 release to being in a good position to add them in the way I would like, and once I'm done with V0.1.4's development I'll have more time to look more into it since V0.1.4 is already taking some time to make, but I'll likely only add those sounds in when I am satisfied with what I can use, and how I can use them. If I find sounds I like after V0.1.4 is done, and I can use them without issue, you can expect them in V0.1.5, or in whatever update I can get them in. Since this is a popular request, I'll make a post when I know what update those sounds will be added in.

For people that don't want moans/sex sounds, I'll make sure there will be an option to mute them, and still keep the rest of the game's audio playing.

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
This game is a promising start, but I think some things need cleaned up. The combat here doesn't really serve any purpose and is especially bad in the beginning, the portal maze in the beginning you have to complete before seeing a single H-scene probably ought to just be removed outright, that alone would make the game much better. It's just too tedious when the player hasn't really been given anything to hook them into the game yet.

I think this type of game would benefit a lot more from the main gameplay being based around decisions on how you rule and reserve combat for more challenging boss fights that you can balance around the player getting a fixed amount of xp.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
This game is a promising start, but I think some things need cleaned up. The combat here doesn't really serve any purpose and is especially bad in the beginning, the portal maze in the beginning you have to complete before seeing a single H-scene probably ought to just be removed outright, that alone would make the game much better. It's just too tedious when the player hasn't really been given anything to hook them into the game yet.

I think this type of game would benefit a lot more from the main gameplay being based around decisions on how you rule and reserve combat for more challenging boss fights that you can balance around the player getting a fixed amount of xp.
You make a good point about the portal maze, so I might remove most combat in that section, except for maybe 2-3 encounters in V0.1.4. I did make a detailed post on my Patreon, and linked it early in this thread explaining my plans and mentality towards combat, but to make an explanation of the state of combat in the game right now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
You make a good point about the portal maze, so I might remove most combat in that section, except for maybe 2-3 encounters in V0.1.4. I did make a detailed post on my Patreon, and linked it early in this thread explaining my plans and mentality towards combat, but to make an explanation of the state of combat in the game right now:

to be honest I don't mind the challenge though despoite what other says I like fighting them evem more the better becuase I want to feel like an Evil Overlord that can be like his powerful by being about to slain tons and tons of enemy to make the story more immerse.. (just my opinion tho)

mayber mayhaps you can add a difficulty to adress this issues?? on easy it would be less enemy and on normal same amount of enemy as in easy but more hp and dmg for the enemy and on Insane difficulty enemy amount incrase and also increase in hp and dmg they can do perhaps?

dunno just an sugesstions sorry if my english is horrible :(

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
to be honest I don't mind the challenge though despoite what other says I like fighting them evem more the better becuase I want to feel like an Evil Overlord that can be like his powerful by being about to slain tons and tons of enemy to make the story more immerse.. (just my opinion tho)

mayber mayhaps you can add a difficulty to adress this issues?? on easy it would be less enemy and on normal same amount of enemy as in easy but more hp and dmg for the enemy and on Insane difficulty enemy amount incrase and also increase in hp and dmg they can do perhaps?

dunno just an sugesstions sorry if my english is horrible :(
I can understand both sides of wanting enemies to fight, and not wanting combat at all. The biggest problem right now seems to be the first teleporter maze section, since that seems drive off some players too early before they get to the rest of the game. The other trial sections might be redone, rebalanced, or not changed at all depending on testing and feedback.

As I have mentioned before, balancing, and early combat is something that will be worked on as the game gets developed. I want there to be combat for story reasons, since the premise of conquering the world makes combat unavoidable, and goddesses that you are going to corrupt later on won't just accept/let themselves be captured and corrupted without a fight.

Even if there aren't any big changes to early combat later in development I'm still going to try and make it as good as I can without compromising what I want this game to be. The combat might not be for everyone by the end of development, but it is something I want listen to feedback, and improve what I can in the ways that would fit with the game's vision. A difficulty options seem like it would be a good solution for both sides, but it will depend on a few things in development.

Reactions: CuriousWonder
Mar 13, 2023
The Linux gofile is linked to the windows gofile download instead of a Linux one.

Got linux ver off of media fire.

Game got to the main menu just fine, but as soon as I tried to start a new game, I got this.

#
# Fatal error in , line 0
# Failed to create ICU number format, are ICU data files missing?
#

==== C stack trace ===============================

1: ??
2: v8::internal::NumberFormat::InitializeNumberFormat(v8::internal::Isolate*, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::String>, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::JSObject>, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::JSObject>)
3: v8::internal::Runtime_CreateNumberFormat(int, v8::internal::Object**, v8::internal::Isolate*)
4: ??

also the windows files didn't work through wine either.

Last edited:

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The Linuxgofile is linked to the windows gofile download instead of a linux one.
It was linked to a page with the windows, mac, and linux build in one page. Gofile deleted the mac and linux files due to nobody downloading them for more than 10 days. I would fix this right now, but the other links seem to work fine, and V0.1.3 will be publicly released in under 40 hours, so the links will be swapped soon regardless.

For the error, someone earlier in the thread reported that linux users might need to update NW.js for the game in order for it to work. Make sure that is updated, and if it is, and you still get the error, I'll see what I can do to give a fix.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2023
It was linked to a page with the windows, mac, and linux build in one page. Gofile deleted the mac and linux files due to nobody downloading them for more than 10 days. I would fix this, but the other links work fine, and V0.1.3 will be publicly released in under 40 hours, so the links will be swapped soon regardless.
Ah, also in case you didn't catch it, I edited on an issue that popped up for me, namely I can't get past the start menu.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
It was linked to a page with the windows, mac, and linux build in one page. Gofile deleted the mac and linux files due to nobody downloading them for more than 10 days. I would fix this right now, but the other links seem to work fine, and V0.1.3 will be publicly released in under 40 hours, so the links will be swapped soon regardless.

For the error, someone earlier in the thread reported that linux users might need to update NW.js for the game in order for it to work. Make sure that is updated, and if it is, and you still get the error, I'll see what I can do to give a fix.
Update coming out soon, fantastic. By the way, feel free to slow down if need be since burn out is one of the biggest game killers

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ah, also in case you didn't catch it, I edited on an issue that popped up for me, namely I can't get past the start menu.
Edited my earlier post to address the error you got. If Updating NW.js doesn't work for you, I'll see if there is anything else I can find for a fix. A few other things I've found after a quick search, is that either NW.js is out of date for your system, and you might need to run it through the NW executable file after updating it by replacing the files in the game directory with the latest update. As for wine, I've seen people suggesting to use wine mono in a few places people are reporting a similar error for different games. Unfortunately, I can't help you as much as I would like since I don't use linux, and can't personally test these fixes, but I'll give what support I can.

Update coming out soon, fantastic. By the way, feel free to slow down if need be since burn out is one of the biggest game killers
Don't worry, I'm making sure to avoid burnout. I know I've seen games take a dive in quality because of it. Avoiding burnout so far is easy, since I enjoy making the game, and have wanted to get to having this type of content in it for my own enjoyment since I made the very first build for myself back in August of 2021. So it feels good to finally be able to get the content I want made created, which helps with burnout.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CuriousWonder
Dec 4, 2021
also the windows files didn't work through wine either.
I second this issue, that's why I chose linux version.

As for your problem with native client, you got this error only when starting game or it appears even if you try change some options too? (like decreasing volume or on/off dash)

DavaiMochi

Feb 28, 2022
The fact that im more hyped for this than for most other games is quite telling of the state of modern gaming. I honestly am not playing this for the sex scenes which i find rather meh rn, im playing this bc its a more simplified mount and blade where i dont have to deal with the shitty ai. speaking of which have you thought about adding in some sort of siege mechanics, nothing too complicated as this is a hentai game but i thought it would make taking bigger towns/cities a bit more interesting than just point and click -> lead army/let generals lead army -> victory.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The fact that im more hyped for this than for most other games is quite telling of the state of modern gaming. I honestly am not playing this for the sex scenes which i find rather meh rn, im playing this bc its a more simplified mount and blade where i dont have to deal with the shitty ai. speaking of which have you thought about adding in some sort of siege mechanics, nothing too complicated as this is a hentai game but i thought it would make taking bigger towns/cities a bit more interesting than just point and click -> lead army/let generals lead army -> victory.
I don't know about in depth mechanics, but the sieges of the capital cities that will be conquered later in the game will be special when compared to normal conquests of villages and cities.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfCorruption-0.1.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Foolishly, I put myself through the insanely tedious "combat" for the first few minutes. When I went to talk to bogthos and his very first task was yet MORE god awful combat, I immediately deleted the game. Goodbye RPGMaker, I now remember why I fucking hate you.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The procedure entry point setprocessmitigationpolicy could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The procedure entry point setprocessmitigationpolicy could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll
This version of rpgmaker uses chrome related scripts to run it's own scripts/plugins. This error usually means that chrome or the scripts that chrome uses is out of date or missing from your system.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes