Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Does the MC Turn into a Succubus Demon Dark Lord?.
A Dark Lord of corruption/domination would be a better fit if you were to give a specific label to the type of Dark Lord the player becomes at the start, with the goals/abilities of the MC revolving around corrupting characters and the world to his will. Most of the girls corrupted will become a succubus, if that is what you are asking. However, there will be other types of demons in the harem in the future.

Jun 16, 2021
Seems the mac version can't be played for the time being. At the very least, my mac cannot open the game file, be it through normal clicking or through the index file by showing package content.

I wonder if it's because something went wrong in the latest VNM update?

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
A Dark Lord of corruption/domination would be a better fit if you were to give a specific label to the type of Dark Lord the player becomes at the start, with the goals/abilities of the MC revolving around corrupting characters and the world to his will. Most of the girls corrupted will become a succubus, if that is what you are asking. However, there will be other types of demons in the harem in the future.
Very Cool. Does the MC's sprite change into something else after gaining Main power of the Dark Lord or does he keep his Human form?. Since the MC is not human anymore,but suppose The Dark Lord would keep his human form to trick others

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Seems the mac version can't be played for the time being. At the very least, my mac cannot open the game file, be it through normal clicking or through the index file by showing package content.

I wonder if it's because something went wrong in the latest VNM update?
Are you getting any error messages? This is the same file my tier 3 patrons used for two weeks, and none of the mac users reported any issues.

i was hoping for corruption for nomal citizen in village and town we conquer
You will still have some amount of corruption of normal citizens, by changing how they view you over time. For example by the end of development, you will be able to make regular civilians go from seeing you as everything they hate, to having them see you as the one true deity of the setting, and I might be able to add in other options in as well. Although there won't likely be any sex scenes with regular civilians you can find walking around settlements.

Very Cool. Does the MC's sprite change into something else after gaining Main power of the Dark Lord or does he keep his Human form?. Since the MC is not human anymore,but suppose The Dark Lord would keep his human form to trick others
Once you have fully corrupted Misaki, you gain the armor of the Dark Lord, and the sprite changes to show that. The MC does still has a human appearance after this.

Reactions: SezRaipiffar
Jun 16, 2021
Are you getting any error messages? This is the same file my tier 3 patrons used for two weeks, and none of the mac users reported any issues.
If I just try to open the file after extraction, it says "the application Game can't be opened"

If I try to open the package content then click Index (which usually solves the above, opening the game in browser), it instead shows:
Screenshot 2023-06-14_07-32-14-404.png

In another forum, a game dev said "An update to VNM makes it impossible for me to properly build a mac version unless I build it exclusively on a Mac. Basically, the devs fucked shit up in an update so mac users got shafted since I am on windows. I could make a functional mac version before said update, but now this is the only way as far as I know." so this might be why.

But it is equally possible my mac is just shit. In any case, I will download the Windows version when I have some time.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Umarius if you go to war room and talk about corrupting the 2 girls. you get a "this is all for now, support on patreon for more" message for Yukako after parading her around the village with a collar.
However, this is a mistake. You can in fact get further progress with her by:
step 1. go to prison and talk to her. choose "next level" to increase her corruption to level 2.
step 2. now that she is at level 2 corruption. go back to war room and this time when you select her instead of being told WIP you are instead shown a corruption scene where she is forced to heal orcs

Default RPG maker combat makes this simply unplayable, cheat codes please
use RPGM save editor to give yourself millions of XP to instantly reach level 99.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

That said, I agree that without cheats this is really bad and needs to be fixed by making MC massively stronger.

Last edited:
Reactions: SezRaipiffar

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
So I haven't gotten any error messages, but the game keeps freezing. And in the first escape event with Yukiko, haven't tried the others yet, it keeps freezing as soon as the text is done.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there a way to force this guy to supply my troops? threatening does not work. I tried looking around for a solution and could not find one.

Jun 16, 2021
That said, I agree that without cheats this is really bad and needs to be fixed by making MC massively stronger.
While I do think the combat can be tedious (mainly at the beginning of the game), I personally disagree that it needs cheats: the difficulty is fair and story-wise makes sense. I have yet to encounter a game over, or even have my party's health fall below half. Though to be fair, I keep using the most damaging spells whenever I can and when Misaki learns that move which can blind enemies, I keep spamming them.

So I haven't gotten any error messages, but the game keeps freezing. And in the first escape event with Yukiko, haven't tried the others yet, it keeps freezing as soon as the text is done.
Out of curiosity, are you also using mac like me or other platforms?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Umarius if you go to war room and talk about corrupting the 2 girls. you get a "this is all for now, support on patreon for more" message for Yukako after parading her around the village with a collar.
However, this is a mistake. You can in fact get further progress with her by:
step 1. go to prison and talk to her. choose "next level" to increase her corruption to level 2.
step 2. now that she is at level 2 corruption. go back to war room and this time when you select her instead of being told WIP you are instead shown a corruption scene where she is forced to heal orcs
Thanks for reporting this. The second scene being in the game is inentional, and part of Yukako's corruption progressing this update. It Looks like some text from V0.1.1 was left over that is causing the mistake. I've fixed it now, and it will be fixed in the next update.

As for combat, in the next update, most combat encounters in the initial teleporter maze section will be removed, and I'll add around a 15-20% buff to player damage and/or scaling.

What system are you using?

Is there a way to force this guy to supply my troops? threatening does not work. I tried looking around for a solution and could not find one.
To successfully threaten him, Telind's compliance needs to be 1. You get one point from taking the watchtower yourself, and one from getting the supplies. You were supposed to be able to get one from Yukako's second event from Misaki in the war room, but I just looked at the event in rpgmaker, and the compliance point you were supposed to get was mislabeled. A fix will be included in the next patch/version.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
To successfully threaten him, Telind's compliance needs to be 1. You get one point from taking the watchtower yourself, and one from getting the supplies. You were supposed to be able to get one from Yukako's second event from Misaki in the war room, but I just looked at the event in rpgmaker, and the compliance point you were supposed to get was mislabeled. A fix will be included in the next patch/version.
What is the "Getting supplies" that raises compliance by 1?

Also, what does "1" mean?
how much compliance do I start with? 0? a negative number?
I am told they hate my guts and want me dead, what compliance level is that?

BTW. In the port city, a banker asked me to get him gold. I can't agree to him, I just click on him and he keeps on telling me to come back when I made my decision.
I managed to successfully reduce business tax to get the business owners on my side at least. although it didn't seem to raise compliance level in the city in a measurable manner.

Jun 16, 2021
As for combat, in the next update, most combat encounters in the initial teleporter maze section will be removed
By initial, you mean the ones while the player character is still human, before he becomes the Dark Lord from Bogthos's first ritual, yes?

This is just a suggestion, but I'd advise against reducing enemy encounters after the protagonist becomes Dark Lord, since it will make leveling up more difficult.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
What is the "Getting supplies" that raises compliance by 1?

Also, what does "1" mean?
how much compliance do I start with? 0? a negative number?
I am told they hate my guts and want me dead, what compliance level is that?

BTW. In the port city, a banker asked me to get him gold. I can't agree to him, I just click on him and he keeps on telling me to come back when I made my decision.
I managed to successfully reduce business tax to get the business owners on my side at least. although it didn't seem to raise compliance level in the city in a measurable manner.
All settlements start with a compliance of 0. All quests/events in the settlements and the events with misaki in the war room that involves taking the girls to the settlements to further corrupt them are all supposed to raise the compliance by 1 point in the current version. Taking the settlements by leading your army also gains 1 compliance point for that settlement.
By getting the supplies, I mean threatening/killing the shop owner to supply your forces in the watchtower.
The banker tells you to make your choice by sending him the gold or not. The quest journal for the quest should give a hint as to where to find the gold. If you want the answer right now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Telind and Vlester's compliance content isn't complete yet, and both can only make their populations slightly more accepting of the player. In the current version, Telind needs 2 compliance points to make the population more accepting, and Vlester needs 3.

By initial, you mean the ones while the player character is still human, before he becomes the Dark Lord from Bogthos's first ritual, yes?

This is just a suggestion, but I'd advise against reducing enemy encounters after the protagonist becomes Dark Lord, since it will make leveling up more difficult.
Yes. By initial, I mean the first encounters from before the player becomes the Dark Lord. I probably won't change the later combat encounters too much aside from more balancing to make them end quicker.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
All settlements start with a compliance of 0. All quests/events in the settlements and the events with misaki in the war room that involves taking the girls to the settlements to further corrupt them are all supposed to raise the compliance by 1 point in the current version. Taking the settlements by leading your army also gains 1 compliance point for that settlement.
By getting the supplies, I mean threatening/killing the shop owner to supply your forces in the watchtower.
The banker tells you to make your choice by sending him the gold or not. The quest journal for the quest should give a hint as to where to find the gold. If you want the answer right now: In the orc fort, there is a pile of gold you can interact with to send to the bank. Talk to the baker after doing this
Telind and Vlester's compliance content isn't complete yet, and both can only make their populations slightly more accepting of the player. In the current version, Telind needs 2 compliance points to make the population more accepting, and Vlester needs 3.
thank you
I noticed that when I finish a side quest, it gets deleted from the journal instead of being marked as completed. (ex: the sidequest to get the gold for the bank)
this makes it really hard to tell what side quests I already did. You should have it mark those side quests as complete instead of deleting them.
Will the fix also award me the point when loading a game that already did this? or would I need to backtrack?

Reactions: kyungri

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
There is a bug with 1.3 where the first Yukako escape scene doesn't work. Works fine in 1.2 with the same save file.
Also, there should be a small pop up that stays for a few seconds to tell you the name of the cities you enter.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes